Did he ever actually do anything evil?

Did he ever actually do anything evil?

Attached: diego-brando-jojos-bizarre-adventure-eyes-of-heaven-62.4.jpg (210x240, 19K)

no diego is based, au diego is the worst part about sbr

it was kinda cool when The World showed up though

Nah, he was a selfish prick that sacrificed Wekapipo to live but that was justifiable.

it was more than justifiable, Diego basically had to beg Wekapipo to help him fight the guy that was attacking both of them. Diego knew that Wekapipo was tracking him, perhaps to kill him

Its the only thing I remember. DIO's head.

Based comment

Not really. I'd consider Diego an antihero, sort of. Maybe not. I don't really know, he's in a unique position. What would you call a character that's opposed to both the hero and the villain? He's basically the definition of chaotic neutral. My dude just wanted to be mayor of Manhattan Island
Also I really hope nobody tries to say Diego threatened to rape Lucy, I have faith that people can understand Diego and AU Diego are not the same character and don't have the same personality

He was controlled by dinosaur urges. After that, Johnny and Gyro shot first. He did end up turning innocent guards into dinosaur lamps for no good reason though.

I also remember seeing evidence that he was responsible for the mouse that got Johnny's brother killed.

He ate rocks. That's a crime against humanity.

He was the best boy and he didn't do anything wrong.

I'm by no means trying to retcon or deny the "he married an old woman just to kill her and steal her fortune" thing but it seems really out of character for Diego and I'd like to remind everyone we got that piece of information as a rumor from Johnny, a notorious piece of shit and liar that hates him, so
Just thought that was worth mentioning

him and hot pants are pretty good couple

Do people consider Mountain Tim a good guy? He probably wouldn!t have helped if he wasn’t a pedo

how can one person write something beautiful like SBR and something shitty like SDC

he got better

>part 3
>not beautiful
fuck off

No, Diego was awesome and best Dio design. I wish the Hot Pants teamup had lasted a bit longer.

Attached: 1539465112502.gif (500x281, 1.49M)

Are we shitposting SDC now? It's still a good arc, but it really is the worst part to feature Stands and is arguably no better than BT.
Iconic, traditional, etc. don't mean shit now that we have access to the other parts. SDC is as vanilla as soft serve ice cream.

>Diego is Dio if he was raised by his mom instead of his father

Attached: gil-head-explode-again.gif (214x204, 12K)

not really, he's more a selfish dick that wants power because of his spite on the world being unfair to him, plus less psychopathic than OG DIO because he doesn't get an erection out of killing people. unlike the OG DIO who's an autismo supreme grade A psychopath.

so he is a really good character right

Dio should've won in the end. He deserved it. AU DIO was bad from a story perspective but I got a boner when I read it.

Dio should've just survived and awakened "The World" in the end.

:Clap:

Attached: sigh.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Well we never get confirmation he killed her, just speculation, and we get this info right at the start where most readers are gonna be thinking about classic Dio for his characterization so most probably just subconsciously take what Johnny is saying as fact.