Someone explain this to me

someone explain this to me

Attached: mob_Psycho_100_Season_2.png (1877x981, 2.29M)

semen then pooper

If you do more short strides instead of fewer long ones, you'll get more tired but you're less likely to fuck your legs because you aren't having to jump as far with each step.

Does jogging really destroy your joints long term?

If you run with serving wrong technique then yes. If someone really wants to start running they should go to a beginner runner course where they teach the correct technique

I see I thought that since jogging isn't as intense as sprinting it wouldn't matter.

People teach this shit. Pleasantly surprised

I'm not a long-distance expert, user, but I'll tell you what I know.
Over-exertion during running, or just having shit form, can fuck up your joints or give you other injuries. This isn't usually a problem, and in the case of muscle soreness is actually good because post-recovery your legs will be stronger (and juicier).
However, continuing to run after getting an injury can cause that long term damage.The worst possibility is, like you said, fucking your joints. Repeatedly putting strain on already injured knees can lead to permanent arthritis.
TL;DR - If you injure yourself enough to cause significant pain, please don't try to fight through it; you're putting your long-term performance at risk by not resting properly.

I want their whole club to take turns with my ass

Shut up, Tome.

>Mob showing extreme restraint in not using his powers at the start of this episode, even if it's his only chance to fulfill his dreams he refuses
>by the end he lost his shit so hard he's fine walking out into public shooting off pure rage electricity
Really helps sell that tone shift. I know it's an illusion but the effects on Mob are very real.

>take 2 breaths at once
so that's where I've been going wrong all these years

It's bad phrasing that just means to take a breath that's twice as big as normal.

Broscience

what's 6 beat breathing style

the best kind of science

Breathing every 6 steps

That's oddly specific

Weird > Bro

based /fit/

so killia and the zoldycks butlers running is not only cool but also practical?

How do I get fit, Yea Forums?
I've never exercised a day in my life and my fast matabolism has recently died and I've been gaining weight.

Gotta say, season 2 has been a massive improvement over season 1 so far. It feels a lot more mature and the animation for fight scenes are fucking incredible, especially for episode 5. I couldn't help but feel like for a lot of studios they would have just used CG models for most of it and they definitely wouldn't have had those shots with completely animated scenery

Be born with good genes.

no but really though

read the sticky on /fit/

stupid question
go to /fit/, read the sticky

Make sure you have good genes before starting to work out.

Less flours or none, fruits and grains before working out, protein after, like a bowl of papaya, banana, apple or pear with honey and granola before, eggs, avocado, beef after, if you add oil, wich is good, don't heat it, just pour that shit like it is over your eggs. Squat and oats. Water as fuck all day. Work out one day, rest the next one. Start with repetitions of ten with small rest, like, 10 pushups, 10 squats while you rest your arms, another 10 pushups while you rest your legs, and then until you reach 30-50 of each. Strech, some forms of strech yoga before working out do wonders. If you wanna build stamina 10-20 minutes of bike/running is also good. Do it until you go bald or reach the body you wish to show at the beach.
Constant work for 4 months and you'll start to see the results. Little by little.

Oil has to be Olive Oil™, regular oil will fuck you up.

That's wrong tho. More strides is used even by top marathonists for higher speed, they run at 170~190 steps/minute

Do c25k. Repeat weeks as often as you want because there are some really nasty milestones you won't succeed at first try.
If you experience ridiculous knee pain after the first few days that's normal. Wait a few days then try again.

Good timing deciding to do it now if you're in northern hemisphere since doing it in winter is turboaids.

You should probably diet too. Stop eating anything with sugar in it. Eat only food that you've had to prepare and cook unless its a piece of fruit.

I think it's the diet that gets me the most; does /fit/ have a spreadsheet with a variety of what to eat and when?

there is literally nowhere where he stated that short strides mean you travel slower

What about you do some research on your own you lazy fuck

>fast metabolism starter pack.jpg
Just go to /fit/ and read the sticky.

Yes. Shit is retarded

Attached: 1358180697001.jpg (368x600, 72K)

its fine, it took me years to find out that you had to exhale through your nose when swimming

Attached: 34r.png (956x548, 800K)

So this is what happened to me... These days climbing up the stairs hurt my knee like hell. Back in like my early teen days I was really autistic and love running each and every time it's possible outside even if my legs were too sore. I was too stupis back then and know nothing of how things work.

half of those links are dead

Attached: 1539029973045.jpg (700x1646, 336K)

It's a Hajime No Ippo reference.
Hence the More rotations.

2 of 11 are dead and both are from the same site

I tried jogging once. It really fucked up my ankles. Like the pain was unbearable. Running normally doesn't give me the same effect. Like my sides might hurt if I overexert but never the ankles. I don't get the human body.

You're jogging like a retard, fatso. You gotta be doing something mad awkward to bust up your ankles jogging

It most likely is my weight.

Try doing some exercise like jogging

Attached: 1546200539342.png (149x244, 81K)

I used to jog. Can confirm that shit form will fuck your joints forever. I had to take up mild swimming due to fucked joints.
During Winter it feels like my knee is scraping against bone and it becomes near impossible to walk.

I don't read the manga and don't want to spoil myself on other things but

Are mobs parents really dead or am I going to get blue balled next episode

Attached: 1538887132748m.jpg (1024x618, 83K)

I'm considering just plain dieting before attempting jogging again. Shit really does fuck up my joints. You'd think 80kg for a 5'6" man would be able to jog at least but apparently not.

They are really truly dead user.
Dimple will lie to make Mob feel better, but they're well and truly dead.

don't ask, just watch the anime and find out in two weeks. I made the mistake of expressing my excitement to find out what happened on the last episode of last season and some inbred fuck on here spoiled 1000% percent gratitude on me.

I

Real talk everyone's gotta start somewhere. I was always forced to be active as a kid so I can't really relate but I've seen enough bigger people over-exaggerate the jogging motion and trying too hard do this jogging thing when it should be a natural intermediary between walking and really running. Maybe try just running and then gradually slow it down and adjust your gait as necessary? Jogging requires more lift in your step, not so much that you come crashing down on your ankles though

Shou wants to fuck Ritsu and his response to "but my parents are home" is to permanently un-life the parents.

Attached: 1551124574192.jpg (1920x1080, 489K)

yes it does
if you want to exercise and do cardio sprint short distances or walk long distances

How old are you? Knees normaly start failing around your 40s
They are just not designed to last, over use them and they will crack, dont use them and they will fail

I only have 10 pound dumbbells, is that enough?

Honestly, this thread is spooking me out of attempting jogging again. Long term I want to up my stamina so I might just take up swimming since it's easier on the joints. Though, I'd need to learn proper form for swimming first.

My 2 favorite boards are merging
I'm so proud
My weeb friends will finally get off their ass.

Yes, if you're a 60 year old woman

what's the name of the montage song?

So let's say I jogg a mile every day and two miles every the other day. Is that sustainable. I'm only 20 so I dount I'm fucking myself over

dumbass that should come natural

great. so my mobilities fucked then I guess?

Attached: 1547844313038.jpg (232x232, 16K)

thank you

Good contrast. I'm sure plenty of people are doubting it especially since we've seen an illusion of death before, but the important thing is that Mob hasn't, and it feels really genuine as a result.

don't do it unless you already are very accustomed to running.

I blew out both my knees so bad I couldn't walk for a while just from trying to run 1 mile every day. I was already used to running 5k three times a week too, it's not like I just started out of nowhere.

So what should I do ? I was told that if I just wanted to lose fat, I should just do cardio. I'm assuming running is the purest form of cardio one can do

I run all the time and my shins always start hurting like shit after mile three or so. There are some techniques that basically make you run slower but deal less damage to your body.

I'm not exactly an expert though.

itt: weebs try into /fit/

Running with bad form, especially if you're overweight, will fuck you up. It may be better to do walks instead, but long-term don't be afraid of running; just be smart about it

FIGHT ON
FIGHT ON
FIGHT ON
FIGHT ON
FIGHT ON
FIGHT ON

Attached: FOIGHT ON.gif (500x264, 1.86M)

Got it [Spoilers] senpai [Spoilers]. I'll just try to find other cardio exercisers.

ellipticals are god's gift to this earth if you're afraid of joint damage which i am because im fat and crippled

He sees all possible outcomes and skips time so that he bypasses everything and comes out victorious.

Manga bros please tell me Emi makes another appearance at some point. I couldn't give a fuck about the other girls but Emi makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and my penis erect

Attached: I want to jam my worm in this book worm's book.png (1192x958, 1.63M)

If you have access, swimming is god-tier. And don't neglect diet and sleep. Newfag

read the /fit/ sticky and dont eat bread

Bread is the best though...

Attached: 1520549503268.png (1063x769, 1.6M)

Some dude at the gym once told me chia seeds are a good source of protein and eating them along with raw eggs and protein shakes would help me bulk up faster. Any truth to that?

Just remember that walking/jogging/running is a ubiquitous part of personal transportation and you're much more likely to need to run away or to something than swim

It's really not that big of a deal user. I'm dead positive there's a nice, slightly over-the-top fitness trainer or something in your local community center that would love to show you basic running form. At least where I'm from there's tons of running groups of all ages and fitness levels. Swimming is amazing for you too though, no doubt

stop eating bread.
Bread is quite possibly the worst food for you. It's just EMPTY CALORIES. Over the years, the flour we've used has slowly become more bleached and refined. Whereas before it was actually healthy and nutritious. I'm no health fag, I smoke weed, do MDA, ketamine.
But you know what I don't do? Eat bread.

I think she only makes one more appearance at the end of the manga as part of an "everyone is counting on me" moment.

recreational drugs are bad for you! stop doing drugs, user!

>Listening to random broscientists
Chia seeds are only like 20% protein. If someone considers seeds and nuts as a source of protein instead of fat, they 100% don't know what they're talking about

Yeah doing repetitive activity for long periods of time fucks your cartilige eventually. Especially since you obviously have your whole weight on your legs. Swimming is better in the long term if you just want something to do as cardio.

Just write fanfiction user

>I'm no health fag, I smoke weed, do MDA, ketamine.
>But you know what I don't do? Eat bread.
>*changes his catheter bag*

I guess that explains why I've been feeling so weak lately. Literally down to a couple of handfuls of nickles, dimes, and quarters for food and the last time I bought something it was just a loaf of bread from the discount rack

Just comes to show running is the dumbest shit.

Just lift and don't bother with fucking up your legs forever.

>I smoke weed, do MDA, ketamine.

Those fuck you up way more than just bread ever will. At least you can exercise off bread.

She was actually in todays episode

>2013+6
>still eating bread

Bread isn't a nasty culprit like everyone says it is. The problem is that you can eat too much before you know it.

Hilarious how in this day and age some retard can both think he's an expert on fitness and act like the absolute most basic human locomotion is the dumbest shit and unnecessary

Walking/jogging is very natural. Running for long distances destroying your joints is not.

Not if I can help it

Attached: e20190102_202206_168.jpg (870x1237, 248K)

Finally someone with tastes

It was bound to happen. We all have to live long enough to see the rise of robo-girlfriends

Anybody know any actual gymbros ?

Yeah. Me.

I guess the secret to getting fit is patience right ? I've giving up so many times before cause I try to do too much in a single workout, which leads to me getting bummed out since I'm nof seeing results right away and I end up hurting myself. It's very vicious cycle

No, you'd have to run a long time in bad form. This meme about destroying your joints and cartilage is just a meme created by people who skip leg day.

That feel when I have constant pain in right Achilles heel area. I do international elvel running scared shitless I have gone and crippled myself since it doesn't seem to be healing even after two weeks off training.

>run 6 steps breath in once
>run another 6 steps breath out

what the fuck. How do you not run out of breath like this?

Willpower ?

Because you take two breaths at once, duh

A machine (the human body) that is performing at maximum efficiency is making the most effective use of energy and experiencing lessened wear and tear.

>streaming
>png
Kill yourself.

Start doing mild exercising like walking/jogging a mile 3 or more times a week to build some cardio. Swim lap for 15-30 minutes 1-2 times a week at moderate pace to train your body to go without immediate oxygen. Begin doing light full body workouts with weights. At first really try to workout every muscle group in one day. Eventually Change to work out different groups of 3 days. Back and bi, chest and tri, legs and abs.
Avoid desserts and unnessary carbs, you don’t need to eat a bun with your hamburger. Eat lots of protein veggies and water

No if you aren't a retard. It's pure fatty cope.

Just mix it up if it gets boring for you. I just shoot basketball at gym's court when I just want to have fun instead of toiling at cardio or weights

Amerifat bread is shitty yeah, but here in Europe I know where to get the real ones

These guys make you legit wish for gymbros in your own life. Too bad so many people who got to the gym are just terrible people in general.

My advice it to start small , but make it a habit -
Do some nice bodyweight excercises. Get to 20 push ups. Then get a bar and do some pull ups / chin ups.