Raildex

Do you think Kakine looked better in Railgun?

Attached: x10-8.jpg (2007x2885, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/chapter/546081/1
mediafire.com/file/mg2cid607oec4ms/To_aru_Majutsu_no_Index_Manga_Chapter_%23136.zip/file
nyaa.si/view/1120330)
my.mixtape.moe/mxkoio.ass
mirrored.to/files/MVM0V0AJ/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-tan_Volume_6_(S3)_-_ENG-HardSubs.mp4_links
twitter.com/inbf_killwq/status/1098557423885766656\
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really, really like that expression.

Attached: untitled.jpg (277x555, 73K)

>he used his power to dissappear
>I only told Yobou to slow you down
FUCKING CONFIRMED

Yeah, really nice that they actually had a fight and it wasn't just a lazer to his face.
The manga adaptation has been amazing, I'll have to wait until the end of OT15 to see how good it'll be. I'll probably recommend this to people trying to watch the series and I am saying as someone who actually really liked OT15 in the anime.

I'm just shocked that my joking meme about yobou being alive because we dont see a body got any more evidence than a lack of a body.

You know, kakine is kinda hot when he's not jobbing all the time

Attached: images (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

Alright fags, which one of you did this?

Handsome, aint it?

Attached: KakineTeitoku.jpg (600x800, 182K)

I'm pretty sure she meant Measure Heart's expression. Nobody likes Kakine's face.

Attached: mikotocute.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

Misaki a pile of shit

>Stated to know how to 'torture' a human without causing them pain
>Immediately shows this by tickling Qliphah's feet
How? How would Accel know that one of the most effective ways of fucking with someone is to tickle their feet? It makes no sense. This is a guy who has been more or less isolated from the touch of others for half his life. It'd have to be very recently that he picked this up.
The only explaination I'd think of is he either figured out how by tickling Last Order's/Worst's feet a lot, or he fucking tickled some of the clones feet until they died during the experiment.
The thought alone really bugs the shit out of me. Why did Kamachi include this? Is Accel a feet-guy?

Attached: Dqgopc1U4AY8nJz.jpg (1113x729, 200K)

He obviously learned it during the what, month or so he's been dicking around sleeping on a couch offscreen. Either by tickling LO or getting harassed by worst or LO in the same way. This isnt rocket science.

That doesn't make it not weird as fuck to imagine Accelerator tickling someone's feet, let alone a little girl.

I gave you two options my man

No.

Attached: 1509818462666.png (390x317, 197K)

What a cute muffin

Why is junko so sexual?

What's your theory on the #6 esper ability

Either a clairvoyant or a stealth type. Possibly a power that does nothing but intimidate people into thinking he's better than he is.

Archetype Controller

Most likely this. Just like how #1 and #2 are parallels to eachother, and how #3 and #4 are direct parallels in their form, usage and versatility through their electron manipulation, you might as well consider the #6 to have a unique derivative or spin off of mind control that parallels Mental Out.

A mental power or something functionally similar to Misaki, since it makes some sense for them to be her back-up. Kakine is explicitly Accel's back-up and the similarity between Mugino and Mikoto's powers makes it possible that Mugino is also a back-up, though I don't think Mugino's AIM field has ever been described to let us know whether her clones would be functional as AIM spreaders.

This makes a lot of sense if you think of them in order of importance. Gunha isn't part of the plan at #7 and now the #6 is "done" since magic and science don't need to be artificially separated using the AC anymore.

Did you guys know that Kongou is attractive and rich?

Did it with an Imouto just before prolapsing her vagina.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SAVE ME KANZAKI

Attached: NT_Index_v10_151.jpg (1092x1600, 767K)

Attached: Junko position2.png (730x589, 509K)

Attached: kakine teitoku.jpg (903x1300, 387K)

What's the first position?

God, I want to destroy her body.

Since a card game is coming out soon, what yugioh decks would raildex characters have?

Wow, a gatcha card game with the boring anime-style art. I'm so excited

All according to keikaku.

Othinus uses a coin flipping deck (think dice jar time wizard and so on). If you play as Touma she cant fail a coin flip and if you play Hamazura she cant win one.

I summon Cyber Laser Dragon in attack mode

Attached: 1546618719889.jpg (537x436, 68K)

The Chaser

Shiage should have the luck deck

Attached: Luck Deck all the way baby.png (411x450, 219K)

Shiage top decks like a mother fucker, but Othinus has all the 50/50 cards.

Her being completely unaware of her own sexuality (and outright denies), and a body that even Misaki envies and tries to sabotage by feeding pastry to her helps out a lot.

Destroy mind and blow his penis

>he fucking tickled some of the clones feet until they died during the experiment.
This is canon

He was so happy she saved him, it was sweet. Too bad Kamachi decided to shelve her and the Amakusa. They prove time and again to be true bros.

I'm not sure if I can call it entirely sweet when Touma was laughing about playing her twice.

Is it so bad when she herself likes saving people?

That's fine in and of itself but it goes into keikakuman realm when the savee boasts about getting the savior to save him and then fight his enemies while he walks away.

It’s not actually a card game you know

You dont know that

I wish it was so I can complain about draw rng and meta decks here. The system would most likely be closer to the f/go than anything.

Is it going to be as deep as yugioh or magic? No clearly not. But I dont think something like hearthstone is out of the question

Attached: 1546929770920 (1).png (1080x1535, 805K)

someone explain the season 3 thing. did kamachi know worst would get animated in season 3? what was the beeping that made accelerator sperg out?

He doesn't know. He doesn't even realize that Index III is just one big tax write off by Straight Edge, the company that handles SAO, Raildex, and Mahouka, and all effort will be given to Accel and Railgun III.

WTF is that thot wearing? Is that what AC juvenile halls give to teenage girls?

Yes, and I love it.

Attached: Itstime.jpg (540x320, 54K)

Is it true the entirety of Raildex & Index takes place in one summer?

S1 of Index and S1-2 of Railgun do

No, the latest novel is approaching Christmas. Might actually hit Christmas actually, if this is really the last novel of NT

someone post the spanish powerlevel chart

Touma Calvo soon

We’ve already seen ‘gameplay’ and the UI of the menu which is about as cookie cutter as you can get

>we've seen animations of random attacks, so clearly it cant possibly be a card game

>its cookie cutter
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

They literally call it a RPG

And they literally say to build a strong deck. We both dont know what the game will be like so why is one of us telling the other that he knows he is wrong?

>two characters 1v1
>card game

Attached: CDBB7938-AA0E-4031-81EB-DD7A9DD0E8E5.jpg (2047x996, 534K)

>most card games arent 1v1

>reading comprehension

Tell me of your crack ships, Raildex general. Know that Father Biagio blesses all pairings.

Attached: 1488139460585.jpg (740x714, 107K)

I could say the same to you

Cleaning robot x washing machine.

Misaki x Maika.

Well actually, a lot of games have “cards” of characters to unlock but the gameplay is very different from one
On the top of my head the literal dragonball trading card game is just a rpg with physical cards of characters that you set your team up with. Of course as a money scam

Worst x Aogami

Certainly could go either way. But we dont have any hard evidence one way or another, just people guessing.

Gekota x sphinx

Sphinx is for Othinus

Sphinx is for noukan

Accelerator will pay for messing with Kakine
Aleister will die for breaking him
Othinus will suffer for humiliating him
Level 6 Kakine, or Ra Hoor Teitokhuuit and Archdemon Lucifer will happen very soon, just after the Coronzon arc.

Attached: 1508561845985.jpg (900x602, 110K)

>psst, chuuya. I'm putting Yobou in an arc soon, can you make it a little more obvious I didnt kill him in the manga so it doesnt look like an asspull
You heard it here first

Sphinx is the true harem king of raildex. Every character in raildex is in love with sphinx

>Othinus uses a coin flipping deck
>Othinus uses the Arcana

Attached: 21.png (400x580, 636K)

ZA WARUDO!!!!!!!

Attached: 1537914822413.jpg (435x719, 105K)

Crowley please. We know you want an arcana deck but othinus called dibs.

>Othinus
>not playing Nordics
disgusting and gay

Attached: Crowley the Origin of Prophecy.png (493x726, 962K)

She's stuck in a state of 50/50 after all, and can't reconcile with what her people are supposed to look like.

To aru Majutsu no Index Manga Chapter #136 is out in English!

mangadex.org/chapter/546081/1

mediafire.com/file/mg2cid607oec4ms/To_aru_Majutsu_no_Index_Manga_Chapter_%23136.zip/file

Feel free to dump!

(repost since last thread died almost as soon as I posted it, fukou da...)

Also actually feel the way Chuuya illustrated Banka in this chapter only proves he died unfortunately.

Attached: x7-7.jpg (2007x2885, 1.86M)

He got winged. Mugino's statement about him disappearing and kakine's statement about people dying can both be interpreted in two ways. I wouldnt call it a confirmation either way, but its certainly more support than he ever used to have for being alive.

kuroko/frenda x touman

Nigger, he can't run away undetected with Takitsubo there.

When will Mikoto fuck that?

I want to fuck Misuzu

Attached: Misuzu.gif (480x270, 283K)

Junko has her own harem to deal with

That would require a chase. And they're not here for him. In the same way "why didnt you capture him" can be read two ways here as a result.

Never, she is her cute daughteru piglet

Attached: Happy family.png (540x405, 177K)

Too flat for her tastes.

Yeah, with a big fucking hole in his torso as shown in page 6?
This is getting as bad as the Rakkofaggotry.

At least Rakko never died on-screen and has some hints she could still be alive.

You say that like people havent survived worse in raildex.

Rakko had several characters confirm she was dead. No one's really said anything in the same way for yobou.

>Denki Kong fucks Pigsaki
>the lightning bolt on her shirt
This is amazing

Attached: 1353637382372.jpg (201x309, 19K)

Getting turned into a blood splatter on the ground is a bit more confirmation than word of mouth.

Did you guys know Kongou is attractive and rich?

>turned into a blood splatter
Look at the illustration. 90% of his torso is still there. At worst it looks like he lost an arm. And then you very clearly never see a body on the ground. Not even a foot with the rest of the body out of frame. Thats pretty much the definition of ambiguous.

Who?

>Not even a foot
This is what convinces me really. Even if you had a body on the ground it would *technically* be ambiguous if he bled out or not, but it would be a hell of a lot more likely chuuya was just avoiding gore and I'd chalk it up to that instead of being deliberately ambiguous. But when you deliberately avoid showing the body, and everyone avoids confirming he's dead, only waving the head piece around and saying you "beat him" or whatever it becomes a hell of a lot more suspect.

The cute girl that’s always spending money and taking playful jabs at Kuroko.

You don’t.

I want to playfuly jab you MP

Now that AB is coming back I'd like to remind everyone that Senya is the most adorable girl in the series.

Attached: b12.jpg (1080x1540, 770K)

Why does everyone want Yobou to be alive so badly anyway?

Attached: 1339143420272.jpg (1200x900, 626K)

Because she’s a lady.

Cool versatile underused power. And much like frenda he was given some personality in railgun

I want to see him actually beat a level 5. Sounds like he would have beat mugino if she didnt have takitsubo with her honestly. Since he was stalking her while invisible and just happened to get pointed out and blasted.

Yea, thought so

She is obviously evil.

Is it me or all the lately anime that jc staff produced are a group of slides show

Attached: 45F7C70A-D2FA-4EA5-84D8-56199F39D6C1.png (1200x900, 1.09M)

>Kuroko nametag
based

kek

Attached: 1546428753130.jpg (523x493, 121K)

Attached: upset banana.png (450x600, 443K)

Trip confirms

Alright picture this. Index tries to purify Esther jewness by having sex with her.

Attached: 1538966146128.png (375x375, 121K)

We just heard sex and Index. Sign us up.

And Saten too!

No. Not trips. I will reconfirm it with something better. By failing does one approach closer to victory.
Accelerator will pay for messing with Kakine
Aleister will die for breaking him
Othinus will suffer for humiliating him
Level 6 Kakine, or Ra Hoor Teitokhuuit and Archdemon Lucifer will happen very soon, just after the Coronzon arc.

Attached: KT.png (484x802, 409K)

NO THIS CANNOT BE

Attached: 1521537360689.jpg (249x202, 14K)

Estelle a cute

Attached: COk2RVN2.jpg (1080x1550, 1.07M)

stop watching the anime, it's bad !!!
the novel is not good either
Kamijo is a hero but only in the eyes of others, if you think about it, it is quite despicable.

Attached: 1549042391902.png (1600x900, 1.08M)

Attached: 720daf720eba3356c69eed86d6065126.jpg (518x1089, 120K)

>Kamijo is a hero but only in the eyes of others
As opposed to a hero who's only a hero in the eyes of himself?
What the fuck kind of statement is this?

Not even accelspammer can compete in this sorcery..

>shocked that Kamachi is unable to kill even bit characters

>it doesn't matter that I keep missing by the most comedic difference, r-really!

I don't think Kamachi felt that Accel should have thought of that, given how quickly he gets bored by it. Don't overthink the fanservice chum.

>where do you work out
>at the library
cute jew

Is Kuroko attractive? I can’t tell.

MUCH better.

Yes! Get a grip user!

Attached: smallkuroko.png (512x512, 158K)

I want Accelerator to use his vectors magic by sexually pleasing little girls and traps animated so hard.

Attached: 1550263273896.webm (710x400, 2.65M)

I knew she was from the start. I just wanted to see you say it.

>Notorious shitposter from M*dok* Thread want to make Raildex thread, but pick wrong pic as OP image
Top fucking Kek

Attached: 1478116485332.png (515x560, 250K)

Most likely wrong title, you know the auto select.

What did he mean by this?

They went civil war, abandon thread.

I actually found a fanfic somewhere of Item setting Mugino up with Touma.
There really is a crack for everything.

Looks like it was saved

Attached: bishikakine.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

rip mentally ills thread, kakine couldn’t save it.

Well... you can only have so many threads for the same series right?

Attached: goofy misaka 3.jpg (500x563, 46K)

Death is another type of mercy. He technically succeeded.

It just works

Nobody even dumped the supposedly "superior" manga adaptation. Ded franchise is ded and no amount of BUTTHURT BINGO can change that.

>I dont know what we're talking about but can I join

Chin up lad, you can at least pick the right OP this time

Can't save the DED

>Accel gets fucked so hard and close to death
>becomes autist
Kakine gets fucked so hard and close to death(?)
>Achieves immortality

A grip on Kuroko's body.

>Accelerator reaches revelation
>Becomes divine
>Kakine reaches revelation
>Becomes a ball
Coincidence? He is very in parallel with Accelerator.

You wouldn't do it.

Attached: __shirai_kuroko_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_petenshi_dr_vermilion_ (1600x1200, 448K)

Junko x Touma

This is the crackship that would fuck with these threads the most
>Index, Othinus, Mikoto, Misakifags hang themselves
>yurifags call Kamachi a hack
>ghost chan has to settle for a dragon

>Misakifags
I sense some bias-ship

>yfw Junko is secretly childhood friends with literally every science side character and the entire backstory of Touma, Accel, Misaka, Kumokawa, Gunha happen in Astral Buddy

Nah, it's still Kamikuro, the patrician crack.

Junko is Frenda's super best friend.

He reminds me of Ishigami, possibly his haircut and the fact that he gets bullied by his teammates a lot.

Gonna have to go with , nothing will beat KamiKuro in that department just for the meme in and of itself. That said, I'd take a Junko X Touma as well since it woukld cause a significant amount of asspain in its own right and just like KamiKuro, it's oddly cute but for different reasons

Toaru Majutsu no Index-tan Episode 06
(とある魔術の禁書目録たん(インデックス)6
lit. A Certain Magical Index-tan 6
is the sixth episode of the bonus short animation parody of
the Toaru Majutsu no Index anime featuring the eponymous Index-tan,
the mini fun-size version of Index.
It was first released on Dec 24, 2018, in limited edition copies of the first Blu-ray and DVD releases of Toaru Majutsu no Index III.

ONLY FOR INTERNAL RAILDEX FANDOM USE
DO NOT VIRAL'S AND GET COMMERCIALIZE

English-Subs ONLY
(Rip from GJM Subs nyaa.si/view/1120330)
>my.mixtape.moe/mxkoio.ass

Toaru Majutsu no Index-tan Volume 6 (S3) - ENG-HardSubs.mp4

Type of file: Video
Duration: 8 min 47 s
>Video:
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 16:9
Frame rate mode: Constant
Frame rate: 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Standard: Component
Color space: YUV
Chroma subsampling: 4:2:0
Bit depth: 8 bits
>Audio
Format/Info: Advanced Audio Codec Low Complexity
Codec ID: mp4a-40-2
Bit rate mode: Variable
Bit rate: 97.9 kb/s
Maximum bit rate: 109 kb/s
Channel(s): 2 channels
Sampling rate: 48.0 kHz
Frame rate: 46.875 FPS (1024 SPF)

Download:
File size: 92,9 MB (97.492.992 bytes)
Upload date: Upload date: February, 21 2019 08:06:36 GMT
mirrored.to/files/MVM0V0AJ/Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index-tan_Volume_6_(S3)_-_ENG-HardSubs.mp4_links

Attached: Toaru Majutsu no Index-tan Volume 6 (S3) - ENG-HardSubs.mp4_thumbs.jpg (1024x650, 210K)

That reminds me, was there any plans to make the usual .ass files to edit the BDs for archiving, like in a batch or something. I assume the ones for old episodes wont really mesh with these.

I doubt the BD changes are enough to throw off the timing of the subs

Kongou x Touma
Wannai x Touma
Junko x Touma
Squid x Accel
Worst x Accel/Touma
Saten x Aogami
Himegami x Touma
Worst x Aogami
Komoe x Styil
Yomikawa x Aogami/Touma
Fukiyose x Touma

Dumb self insertfag

>Nobody likes Kakine's face
What are you on about?
Kakine by far is the most handsome boy in Raildex

Attached: Cute_Kakine.jpg (645x348, 67K)

>"Should have never come here"

Wait, is the mmo actually available in Japanese now? I'd probably want to play it again if I could actually understand the text.

Teto was the only Kakinefag creator in the Raildex team. I fucking miss her so much, I mean there's Mahaya but he likes a lot of other people so moot point.

Attached: angry.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Nobody likes Kakine Doutei(toku)

Thats the preview for the card game

That's IF, the other new kusoge. Japanese MMO apparently got delayed and now nobody has an idea when it's coming out.

How's that post an insertfag?

What did he see?

Attached: Dz7BChqUUAAQ8BS.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Oh shit, they changed them again.
I like them.

Oh shit Accelerator Morado has awoken to become Accelerator Azul.

is ep 20 out yet?

>tfw still one more day for accel asswiping

hooray, time for the episode with the biggest asspull in the series

I hope they put their efforts on the actual fight.

Like they have been so far?

I'm kind of not feeling Roar yet, I think it's too rockish for Index. Maybe if it was made for another anime instead.

I've already read Daihasei, isn't as good as Sisters arc but it's really great. Looking forward to see animated.

>Kamijo is a hero but only in the eyes of others
>As opposed to a hero who's only a hero in the eyes of himself?
>What the fuck kind of statement is this?

What I want to say is: Kamijo does not act for the common good, He only acts when a "girl" is involved, nothing more. As it happens, it always turns out to be a conflict in which they save many lives, deus ex machina? plot twist? I do not know. But Kamijo is not a Hero.

I actually feel slightly optimistic about that for once, since they already filled a good part of the preview with action from that fight. So far previews have been mostly the scenes with less movement, probably because those are finished earlier, so this might mean the animation for Accel vs Touma was already in a more complete state than usual last week.

>Daihasei
But it was animated nigger
in s2

They're talking about Railgun Daihasei.

>He only acts when a "girl" is involved
Or when someone he cares about is involved.

brainlet

These look way better than both 15 and 19, what the fuck?
Were they not even trying back then ?
Did they change some staff?

Maybe all the saving budget for WW3 memes were true after all?

Nah. Fiamma vs vento last week was underwhelming.

Hit me up with a name lad.

>SatenxAogami
Nice.

What the hell why do I find Kongou Mitsuko so attractive!?

I want her to wrap her thicc thighs around my head and squeeze hard

Attached: 1506180789725.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

>yfw it’s no longer accelerator negro but accelerator azul

Attached: ded.png (610x502, 150K)

Soon lads

Attached: AD285496-51E9-4489-B425-4B46F454D878.jpg (434x620, 113K)

He saw that there is some actual budget in his wings this time.

Well that was early. Digging the wings.

Holy fuck I had this awful dream that after OT21 there was a new opening and the rest of the anime was Touma filler with some bunny-girl bitch
Thank god that this isn't Railgun though so there's no chance of that coming true

T-they just went all out for this one scene in particular to get their screenshot don’t expect anything!

>Actual good looking Black Wings
Depending on how well they look animated they might surpass S2's. But I really like the look of them here.

>When a girl is involved
Kamisato is a girl?

>replying to MP

When girls aren't around and when you're desperate and lonely, boys will do

>he only acts when a girl is involved except when he doesnt
You're so shamelessly stupid, its sort of amazing.

I can't help but think Touma's mind was going a mile a minute when he first saw Accel.

>First I get smacked around by Fiamma's smug ass and now this? I haven't seen this faggot in months and now he's tearing up the Russian tundra with some angel wings(?) and screeching about me not protecting what looks to be mini Misaka and... mega Misaka? How many versions are there?

Attached: He needs an adult.jpg (2048x1448, 1.38M)

I mean, I guess you could say that Touma is not a hero because he doesn't seek out heroic things to do, merely solves problems that come to him and those around him. That'd be an unusual definition of a "hero", though.

>tfw you will never pound othinus boipussy
why even live

>tfw awoke thinking new ep was today
fuck
nothing to look forward to today
guess i will do my college homework

Do you guys dream of index characters?

Answered in the previous threads

twitter.com/inbf_killwq/status/1098557423885766656\
>photoshop?

Attached: Dz7cJvPUYAE9Y3a.jpg (630x476, 40K)

Attached: Dz2Ufv4UYAEdoYW.jpg (2048x1066, 173K)

Maybe since they weren't planning on doing 15 and 19 they had to rush the effects work or something? It'd be nice to get a timeline for when some of these desicions were made.

what

Attached: Dz7frIiV4AA7pp0.jpg (630x1018, 76K)

Attached: Junko will squeeze your lame-dick so hard.png (1128x561, 391K)

Requesting a nude edit.

Attached: why.jpg (630x476, 73K)

Based

Seems legit

>He was so happy she saved him, it was sweet.
I mean, who wouldn't be happy to be saved?

How will he pay? With his body?

I miss her

Attached: 1545280413197.jpg (346x518, 56K)

Attached: 8c044ae8666d0c4146b0471d059aa46c.jpg (800x800, 249K)

Is she gonna be relevant again? Will appear in the next seasons?

>sticc
am I supposed to be aroused here?
because it's not working

Yes.

Attached: NT_Index_v01_039.jpg (1099x1600, 659K)

She'll appear within the first 3 episodes of next season, to get her ass kicked.

Attached: DgtP_OgU8AARwQ-.jpg (960x1142, 158K)

Everyday I dream of either being Touma or Accelerator.

Am I just a dumb bitch or is Saten one of the most underrated female girls in this series?

the offensive armor girl is literally perfect
a tomboy who wears stripped legwear? yes please

She kind of looks like a squid. Like she’d be a playable character in Splatoon or something.

*overrated

Don’t you mean underrated?

Why is Nee-shin so sweaty?

Attached: DzVZaEPV4AAK3yW.jpg (716x1012, 101K)

They're cgi

Sasuga JC staff

They're sakuga

One can dream

You can stop it already. Nobody thinks she’s attractive.

What the fuck?
Don't you like titties?

Hot.

Not hers. We’d rather look at Saten’s boobs.

And Index too!

What boobs?

How about you shut up? How about that?

>Read Norse Mythology SS
>Kanzaki was one of the fewer than 20 saints in the world. She was born with a body which contained characteristics similar to the son of God which through idol theory allows her to tap a bit of the power of the son of God.
>She put her strength into her legs which allowed her to exceed the speed of sound
>defeats some weaklings who use runes
>repeat 7x
>oh they were all connected Haha
What a waste of time

I probably should catch up on the anime but I can never find the motivation to start watching it again. It wasn’t even that bad but it’s like watching the thing seems as if it’s a chore instead of something fun. Does anybody else have the same problem?

Misaki could theoretically take Kanzaki and Acqua at the same time.

The only real important thing in it was Brunhild anyways

She doesn’t seem very important. Can she beat Awass or Aleister?

Is this your first time reading the BD bonuses? They're all incredibly formulaic.

She's one of the main characters in the Gremlin arc now shut up

Yeah, it is, actually. Guess it was doubly meh because it was trying to hype up Kanzaki. After this I'm onto NT.

God, i cant stop imagine a bunch of 40 years olds discussing tits in a bar

Desu the Amakusa one was a lot better though. The Kanzaki one in particular dragged until the very end

The Amakusa SS suffered greatly from continual "the true mastermind" escalation.

I found it was more amusingly done than the others but perhaps that's because I really liked the mixture of England + Lovecraft

It's just one 40 year old talking to himself,he had way too many drinks.

I just watched episode 11 boys. The first half takes the prize of the most boring episode of Index ever. It’s literally all politics and talking. Even Index ended up taking a nap while they were having their “important meeting” and she only woke up when it ended. The second half was okay. I didn’t like the interaction with Lessar and Kamijou. It seems like they’ve hired a very inexperienced group of immature magicians to carry out an important mission to change the fate of Britain. They really couldn’t find anybody better than Lessar and her meme squad? I’m supposed to believe that? They couldn’t have at least written her so she was somewhat responsible and competent at her job?

Attached: F2842AF1-487D-40B7-98BA-962324B722DB.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

She only has fans because she’s a girl.

That’s true.

On the bright side Oriana actually acted pretty cool instead of just being eye candy even though she conveniently let Kamijou get most of the action somehow.

>Wasting your time with the SS's that aren't SS1 and SS2
Don't expect much from them. Even the Railgun SS's aren't anything special.

There’s really no way Kamijou on foot should have been able to chase Lessar better than Oriana. I wonder if that’s something that was actually done right in the LN with Oriana doing most of the work in that chase.

I kind of wish there was more eye candy with her. Should we have gotten the desired production values, I have no doubt we would've gotten that.

>professional bully baiter Kamijou Touma should run slower than Oriana
He's got the experience, and he's got the technique.

>Instead of being eye-candy
No she was pretty cool when she man-handled two dudes at once and was able to fuck with three of them too. That was a pretty good way of showing she was hot shit.

Just waiting for the inevitable successes

Attached: 1513183186000.jpg (319x319, 41K)

Yeah now they look good. They were fucking black turds before in comparison to Kakine's wings, now these ones are a worthy and demonic rival

Attached: Kakine.jpg (3840x1992, 663K)

Everyday I dream of being Touma entering Accelerator.

That face pisses me off. I hope the rest of the episode looks better than that.

Threads are so slow lately, what happened?

NT22 isn't out yet

people stoped shitposting
When is nt22 released? i have to read from ot1 to nt 21 before its released or i will be left out of the discussions fuck

In like two weeks + another 2 weeks of translation

ok so i have one month
i guess i can manage it if i read one volume each day

You'll be 15 volumes short

oh fuck i forgot of NT
2 volumes each day then.

Don't bother rushing it, nothing ever good comes from speedreading. We've already got enough of those daily

Do it like I did and blitz through NT 1-21 in 5 days.
I'm still not convinced NT4 actually happened.

I don't think that's physically possible. Just start from OT21 if you are caught up with the anime, otherwise I don't see you catching up anytime soon.
Now for something else, I usually stop visiting the threads when a volume comes outand I am waiting until it's fully translated to read it. What do you think is better, this or reading alongside you part by part whenever it's translated?

nigga live TL threads are literally the best threads in /raildex/

You underestimate how hard it is to read on a computer. You reading speed get cuts by at least 2.
Also

>that NT21 chapter 4 thread
Kino chapter and thread.

>letting this season be your first experience of late OT
Besides, NT18 spoiler threads were the most nuclear I've ever seen r/a/ildex threads go, especially with how we somehow missed the possibilities and iT spoilers, meaning js06 dropped successive nukes on us

Attached: 1435090967273.png (710x720, 342K)

Depends on how you feel about spoilers really. For me spoilers aren't a big deal. If someone says character X dies, I'm more interested in how and why character X died and the whole thing around it.

No, dont do this. Don't start from OT21, start from OT14 if you need to catch up. I personally need to accelerate my own reading but I'm experiencing a relatively Dark Matter with how light rail transit systems are fucking baby cradles that lull me to sleep

Attached: NTR.jpg (2076x3090, 397K)

Damn,now I feel bad for missing those threads, the last one I remember I was in, was when the image spoilers for NT18 dropped. Maybe since I was spoiled already I should have stuck through it.
Guess I'll stay with you anons when the translations begin, it sounds fun and different.

Other than yobou and frenda who else does mugino split up?

Well she bakes a french loli

Don't rush, there's going to be another one in a few months that you can join in with. You'll struggle with discussion anyway if you just speed read.

don't worry, user. homosexuality is accepted in today's society.

Attached: CA269F81-9E77-40E2-B001-63B1959AE975.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I would do the same. No doubt in my mind I would. Maybe even harder.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-02-22-03-17-40.png (1406x1844, 479K)

Attached: 2030ebe273d66961c9f73bb2e50c9d362790ce9d_hq.jpg (713x1024, 57K)

I'd imagine frenda's braindead upper half is still inside one of the many cargo containers smuggled/take outside the equally dead AC.

She was dropped in front of Yomikawa, meaning she obviously called her colleagues

Instead the Japanese just made themselves a home en masse on their servers
Wouldn’t be surprised if they just make a Japanese text option eventually

>braindead upper half
Why braindead? Don't you mean completely dead?

>you will never fuck frenda's dead body bottomless upper body bottom
fuck

>When the brain damage kicks back in

Attached: Accel derp.jpg (853x480, 112K)

It'd be amazing if she lived instead, but was a tink tink.

poor kid, he was just happy at his new invention just like every other kid would be and everyone is making fun of him.
Please don't bully accel.

>When the brain damage is your default

Attached: 150697819241.jpg (1920x1080, 909K)

I saw some other user posting this too when the episode aired.
Why are you saying this? I am geniunely asking, I can't see the QUALITY in this one.

>insert leg day meme here

More like the people who funpost politely took a break, and only the most zealous shitposters remain. Starting a discussion now wouldn’t be any better than screaming into the void.

We had a pretty lengthy discussion yesterday about the Hadit theory, no need for discussion 24/7, just relax and wait for the new episode tommorow.

Honestly, what is he even doing?

Why does he look so tired.

>tfw you will never insert gungnir in touma ass so deep it starts leaving trough his mouth
why even live bros

Science

Attached: 1521749153633.jpg (181x425, 22K)

>tfw you will never be able to permanently break index's jaw so she has to eat through a straw, can't bite you and shuts the fuck up for once
Fukou da

Attached: chibi index.jpg (1429x1545, 381K)

Kuroko is such a cute and lewd girl

Attached: 1550448180726.png (683x720, 509K)

Attached: chibi railgun.jpg (1341x1513, 287K)

>othinus is slut
>index somehow isnt
you guys forget that styl said that she had numerous "partners" if you know what i mean

Attached: chibi last order.jpg (1413x1569, 318K)

Attached: chibi uiharu.jpg (1245x1457, 267K)

Attached: chibi kuroko.jpg (1465x1525, 377K)

ZERO NI SURU

Attached: ZERO.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Alfar foreshadowed the phases though

The cutest!

What's Accelerator's name?

We don't know but Necessarius or at least Lola knows, and it's supposedly so common that it's embarrassing. Kinda hoping it's Hiro

Suzushina Yukio
Don't know why but Yukio really fits him. Any who knows japanese, does Yukio have 2 Kanji? Because all we know is that his surname was 3 Kanji and his name was 2.

If it’s not at least androgynous then it would be a letdown desu.

>Hiro
that would actually be embarassing, I don't know if I like that or not.

Cute

Why does Lola know again?
There's no reason for it to be androgynous though. Before his powers manifested he was a normal boy.

More importantly, why did Accelerator forget it? Or is he just being edgy.

He forgot it because apparently he was called Accelerator by everyone he had contact with since he was like, 5.

his name is Rareita Akuse
He forgot because he's fucking dumb

Attached: 1529336036270.png (483x499, 162K)

Hiro Kobayashi, imagine.

I feel like I wouldn't forget my name just because people started calling me something else when I was five, but what do I know.

There’s no reason a normal boy can’t be given a cute name.

how would he react to being called by his old name?

Seems like a plot point that Kamachi might or might not have been convinced to drop.

Imagine being so stupid and fucked in the head that you forget your name. Yeah Kakine was called Dark Matter plenty of times, but at least he asserted that he had a name. Accelerator's name is ironically a reflection of his life, both are made by titles.

Attached: 2e915a59.jpg (1196x675, 213K)

Do we even have his full backstory? how did he end up a screaming cofee eater?

imagine having Accelerator on your mind 24/7 while he never thinks of you
literally living in Kakine's head rent free

Imagine being a kekinefag

Lola spent the first half of NT sneaking around and setting things up, also getting information on key factors of Aleister

If you were called by a new name suddenly when you turned five, you would most likely forget your old one.

Doesn't need a name when only his nickname alone, is much better than DM.

>Can't refute
And soon Kakine will have a physical victory over Accelerator. I can't wait.
I can. It feels like I'm number one obviously.

Attached: NumberOne.jpg (530x815, 79K)

We have next to none of his backstory. Even his relationship with Amata is only guessed at, since there is a big contradiction between how they react to each other. Memory erasure or brainwashing actually seems likely.

>we need background on why that character like cofee
Each time i see these kind of comments I understand why so many people scream at "bad writing".

You're thinking "oh my friends call me that" tier. His parents are nowhere to be found, every record, person and media calls him only accelerator. I barely even remember a thing from before I was 5. I really doubt I'd manage to hold onto a single name unless I was consciously resisting being given a new name.

I still remember kindergarten and I believe I've retained memories from when I was 4 or 3 at the least.

Remembering a couple vague events isnt "I remember kindergarten" user.

What DO we know though? It seemed to me like Amata was one of the scientists involved in "raising" him, and he probably inherited his fucky autistic laugh from him.

Because they are spergs that need the life story of someone like Baba yoshio?

Are you that user with the perfect memory ?

I remember Kindergarten as well as I remember any other class until like 8th grade.

Look up infantile amnesia, user. Quite a few of your childhood memories are likely inaccurate.

I didn't mean that literally, I just meant why he ended up with such a broken personality.
I remember a few things from when I was two, and I remember a lot of things from when I was four going up.
That being said, I might not remember a name from that time if suddenly everyone stopped calling me by it.

Salome apparently knows it.

I don't think he's forgotten it, Salome mentioned it and he had no reaction.

What if I told you that most of your early memories are made up? People can easily be retold a story, and then assure people that they remember that firsthand. Its a large part of why eye witness testimony isnt all that anymore.

Not reacting could also just mean he doesnt give a shit.

Adding to this, she said it was a cute name.

Salome got it from Lola

You assume.

Since Lola knows his name, are there any chances that she will call him by that in NT22 ?

No, it was stated already that she was behind pushing the whole faction into AC, and giving them information.

Which doesnt confirm any specifics. Thus, you assume.

Exactly. While it’s likely that Accelerator spent enough time around Amata to copy his mannerisms, and Amata was apparently the primary factor in developing his power, he doesn’t remember Amata as more than one of the scientists that worked on him out of many.

I can remember things that nobody would have been able to tell me, because all the people in those memories are people I never met again (for instance the children from kindergarten), and there would have been no pictures, from when I was three to four.
Trust me on this one. An example from when I was three to four I'm completely sure nobody would have told me about, is a memory I share with exactly ONE person, and he's not too keen on bringing it up now that I'm old enough to know right from wrong.

They might not even meet until halfway through the novel.

>one of the members is a Necessarius member
>NT21 states: Plus, Lola had used Karasuma Fran to send Kamisato Kakeru into Academy City when so many Magic Gods had gathered there.
This is about as blatant as it gets with Kamachi. I can't really take you seriously at this point.

Attached: 1542418254985.png (446x344, 175K)

I have memories from my toddler years that no one would have been able to tell me about too, since the only person involved is fucking dead.

>Lola used fran to send in the kamisato faction
>this obviously means that salome got all of her information directly from lola
No, this is the definition of jumping to conclusions.

I don't think any of them had any contact with Lola herself besides Fran.

Also, remember that Salome was apparently put into some sort of passive state with electrodes because the faction considered her trouble. Why would they tell her anything?

Are we going to get some kind of reveal about his backstory? Maybe it's being obscured because of all that angel shit.

Attached: 1537002290315.png (70x181, 21K)

Literally the only thing this proves is that Lola wanted Kamisato to go into AC. Even the idea of Lola telling Kamisato what magic gods are isnt proven by this quote, nevermind getting accelerators name.

We really don't need to learn anything more than his name. Touma's the one that probably has something important jam packed in that deleted memory

People need to be told everything about lackeys like Sugitani instead of accepting he’s just a mini boss

Even his name is more a curiosity than an importance.

That reminds me of that crack theory that Accel and Touma knew each other.

Just look up how people create false memories user. Its quite interesting stuff.

I dont know about "need" but its not something I'd be upset at getting.

It'd be pretty kino if Accelerator was Touma's friend before he got taken into the shift project, and that's when the latter met Tsuchi/Aogami.

The fact that he reflects on not being able to remember it implies that it’s important, if only thematically.

>a character not remembering something means its important

And that’s fine, but you really don’t need to know much about him in his appearance, but secondaries think there’s more to it than just him being a hired hand

Tsuchi didn't come to AC till after Middle School though did he?

I'm not saying it's not true, I'm just saying that not all memories from that age are fabricated.

That's exactly it. Accelerator looked like a middle schooler when he started, 14 or 15

A large chunk of them are, especially since your wiring changes so much within that time, so frankly I dont particularly believe you, and its certainly not far fetched that Accelerator would forget his name.

>Accelerator looked like a middle schooler when he started, 14 or 15
When he started the shift project?
That can't be right, since Accel's hair turned white from power manifestation, and we know he had it as a little kid.

The bigger question is how Uiharu didn't question Last Order looking like Mikoto.

But Accelerator is 15-16 right now. He's a first year.

Think he means the Sisters experiment

>why don't Touma ask Misaki for help
>why can't a kid abused since he was 5 remember as easily as me who grew up with loving parents in a good environnement
>why does Accel have a broken personality
What's the step beyond wiki only? Nothing only?

Its called "not having common sense"

>.jpg only

The step beyond wiki only is "everything you know about Raildex is just bits and pieces taken from Raildex threads on Yea Forums"

Dark Matter is the ability to summon something that shouldn't exist from nothing. If victory for Kakine is something that shouldn't exist, I guess I'll have to conjure up that possibility from nothing, whilst making it grand and glorious for only Kakine while torturous and painful for his enemies.

Attached: DarkMatter.jpg (383x512, 28K)

All of your info comes from fan art and Soba doujins

I hate that accelerator has black eyelashes. It doesn't make sense. It means that his powers don't affect the hair follicles in his eyelids.
Maybe Kekine really is number one, if the way to kill accelerator is by stabbing him in the eyelids.

>9998
Are all kakine posts doomed to this

Jetsaka or Jetcelot?

Can Mikoto hack my dead laptop back into life

Yeah, and when he does succeed he slips up.

Attached: Kakine quint slip.png (2023x1934, 390K)

Stop giving the retarded avatarfag attention

If Kakine used his DM to make an space elevator then Aleister would be the one asking for an audience

KEKine dumbtoku just can't catch a break, can he?

Attached: 1537201689364.png (950x783, 867K)

>The sole reason he developed his power to level 5 is because he was ticklish and wanted it to stop

What a flat and sheer cliff.

do you feel better now user?

Attached: 1545576805500.png (1609x1129, 2.34M)

Indeed, glorious.

Attached: 1545611959651.jpg (1446x2000, 1.33M)

Why didn't Aliester sen accelerator after the golden dawn, Orsola, or magic gods? Whats the point of calling him the strongest if you aren't going to let him do anything?

Attached: 1514520098952.jpg (168x170, 10K)

Accel isn't that strong.

He wants him alive, you know.

Accel probably would've killed Mathers if Mathers was actually flesh and blood. Aleister needs Accel alive and preferably willing to help, so I suppose the safest place for him is with Aleister?

On the flip side, if Mathers was flesh and blood he would have bothered to defend himself.

Uiharu never met Misaka canonically

Yeah, good point

Did he ever gets ones?

>tfw when one magician can btfo 98% of the cast with beans
Mathers was too cool.

Can beans beat Mikoto?

He fucking did the stomp on Accel. Goddammit that loser was too fucking cool.

She met her in OT12 and started swooning.

Accelerator anime dvd/bd will include idol-sama as bonus.

Nigga what

Junko is already a part of Touma's harem though. Junko is a member of Misaki's harem, which in turn is part of Touma's. Incidentally, since Misaki and Mikoto are part of each other's harems, Junko is belongs to at least three of those simultaneously.

>Junko is worried about losing control of her power and hurting someone
>Touma can just pat her head while they fuck and it's not a problem.

Attached: 1535328820003.png (582x363, 60K)

>junko and misaki both getting fucked into one another by touma and misaka who swap on occasion
Hot

This is the first time in a long time that Ive nearly exhausted all my images, but I won't give up. Just one, I just need one to make a miracle happen for Kakine.

Attached: DarkMatter.png (300x337, 199K)

>This shit tier crack

Accel Erator

Rotare Lecca.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
KANZAKIIIIIIIIIIII

Yamato.

Nope. Close though

Attached: 1550378001635.jpg (1280x674, 105K)

Motivated yet?

200%

Kira Yamato

>crack
>implying Junko wouldn't instantly drop her panties for Misaki should Misaki ask her to
>implying Misaki wouldn't instantly drop her panties should Touma ask her to
>implying Junko wouldn't do the same for Touma if Misaki asked her to
You're literally arguing against canon.

>Canon
>When it's canon that Touma refuses sexual relations with females
Don't believe me? Ask Lessar

I mean 2 out of three of those don't involve Touma asking.

Touma refuses slags like any sane man should do. That doesn't mean he would reject a prime Yamato Nadeshiko like Junko.

What about Misaka?

Pretty sure you need black hair for that.

Misaka would rip off Misaki's panties, and Touma's boxers.

I remember only vivid pictures, one of them being my earliest memory of being conscious at all

Misaka is horny for Touman/Misaki 24/7, she's literally the easiest one to convince into a threesome. Junko would just be a sweet bonus.

Who says her hair isn't black? The lilac is just artistic liberty like anime Senjougahara's.

Well that's because Lessar wasn't Floris.

Add Kuroko then in there.

Wasn't it purple in Railgun? Was she always destined to be an MC?

Why? Not a single person there would be attracted to her.

I sincerely doubt the girl who bought anti cheating rings before even telling the guy she likes would have him engage in sexual acts with anyone but her. It would probably earn him a one way ticket to a mountain ditch or the moon.

Sure, but I doubt she wouldn't seethe into a seizure if she saw how much Mikoto is into sex with Touma and Misaki.

>Mikoto
>ditching Touma for real
Haha, yeah right. Also, you're failing to factor Mikoto's gayness for Misaki into consideration.

Touma said Lessar is the fake slut archetype

Mikoto is so straight that she can spank a girl in public multiple times and not think of it as anything but humiliating for the receiver, but swoon when her love interest gets handed a drink that someone else zipped from.

I guess it also be because she's 14 and doesn't actually fully realize what she did was would probably be considered sexual harassment. But her stacy aura is too powerful and she never thinks anything of it, ever.

Yeah, so straight she can't forget the sensation of her rival's boobs on her hands, thinks she smells sweet, plays footsies with her, feed each other, agrees to take a hot yoga class with her, calls her cute etc.

All of that is straight.

Being a woman and wanting to fuck Misaki is not gay.

Von isn't canon. And she literally has not mentioned her boobs since chapter dreamranker. Besides, girls commenting on each other is extremely normal, the only uncommon denominator here is feeding one another, which was them playing with an analogy, and playing with feet, which iirc didn't even happen in anything but virtual on.

when did those last 2 happen?

You've never seen how 3D cheerleaders interact with each other, have you?

does anyone have that Othinus smiling/blushing edit from index 10 years anniversary ?

>This isnt canon because I dont like it

>calls her cute
When did she do that?

No because that would mean Misaka fucking dies and Index and Touma goes on an actual date, and that Misaka actually said in canon that he could use her lap as a pillow.

Don't about the cute thing, but the hot yoga class was in the Virtual-On tie-in story where they do so after beating the shit with each other with comical and destructible implements like pie and spatulas. Basically, it was a fetish restaurant that Misaka invited Misaki over for their Virtuaroid talk, and she later agrees to Misaki proposing to go to the yoga afterwards if I remember correctly.

I dunno why people think too deeply on this stuff. Kamachi puts his fetishes into his writing literally every single volume of every series. If he wants to see girls touching each other, it will happen, and then one chapter later they can be going gaga for their love interest's dick.

Misaka did let touma use her as a lap pillow though....this was after she knocked him unconscious but still.

B L O N D E S
L
O
N
D
E
S

Pretty sure you read a different side story than I did if misaka died in it.

Junko and Mikoto, pls.

SS3

Newest Railgun novel.

Yes and a bunch of them are hella gay. You couldn't have being a worst counterpoint.

Well, she called her cute after she asked Misaka to help her clique member that went over the top with her violin though, someone she was genuinely worried over, right before Misaka completely proceeds to shit on her by rubbing her greasy chocolate-covered hand on her hair. Pretty sure it was to mock her.

>or else misaka would have died
We're talking about character interactions and behaviours here. Unless you're telling me every crossover and every side story is meant to have a clone of the characters that only looks like them and doesnt act like them, your point is irrelevant. Literally the entire point of these side stories and crossovers is for kamachi to have a fun "if this happened here's how the characters would act" situation. And its not even some out there situation like "last story"

>lay your pride down and ask your rival for help
>she humiliates you by rubbing chocolate all over your hair
Thanks Misaka.

As expected of Shitkoto.

I LOVE KUROKO

>Ask your rival for help
>Bash her over the head with a bag full of remotes
Thanks Misaki.

We know, Touma.

Kuroko, mikoto, and index all act very out of character in von. Index wants to go on an actual date, no food involved, kuroko becomes a turbo dyke fueled with anger that Mikoto paired up with Misaki. Yeah sure, not all of the interactions are so much so out of the possibilities of canon but some of them are.

>Ask your rival for help
>Your rival, a complete autist who is living the life you once had with the boy you liked, obsessed over your tits and gropes you instead of focusing on the mission at hand
>bash her over the head like you would if she was any regular molester
Just laying it out there, Misaka.

>kuroko becomes a turbo dyke
>becomes
That's not out of character.

>Team up with your former enemy
>they try to molest you
Thanks Aliester

>kuroko being a turbo dyke and index seething that she isnt getting attention
>out of character

*bring

Not this shit again. I don't care who's a bigger cunt between Mikoto and Misaki. Every raildex character is an asshole to some degree and let's face it, they're probably going to do a lot worse shit to each other in the future so just leave it in that other thread

Chimera is kind

Yeah, but some assholes are bigger than others.

They're both shitlords to one another. Look at their interactions in daihaseisai, dream ranker, nt 6, nt7, 16, 18, and 21. The brunt of it is that Misaki is a shitlord for letting her jealousy over feeling replaced dictate how she initially acted towards Mikoto which lead to a two sided feeling of animosity towards one another till they had to help each other to help Touma. Mikoto remains a shitlord towards her but only because of Misakis cold outward appearance of "I'm only helping because of him, but I won't actually explain why."

This, they're gonna be assholes to each other even in bed. That's what makes them great, though.

High priest was the nicest

>Mind control some random 6 year old
>Use child to attract decent persons attention
>Be cow
>Get molested by Autist
>Bash Autists skull with bag
>Bring up some shit Autist may actually be willing to kill to keep from happening

Are they both just terrible people?

>Kuroko becomes a turbo dyke fueled with anger that Mikoto paired up with Misaki

That is absolutely the most Kuroko thing though?

Attached: 1550192767719.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Ot3 kuroko literally begs for Touma to support Mikoto in her time of need. Although she didn't specifically know that it was him, but it showed that she's willing to cast herself aside if someone else was better fit to support Mikoto.

I mean, if I were Misaki I would feel pretty justified in hating someone who feels fucking entitled the full attention and try to forcibly insert herself in the life of my crush while acting like a complete cunt to me because I DARE show affection to him.
Actually pisses me off just imagining it.

Misaki and Mikoto are dicks to each other, but if you really take all of their interactions into account, then you'll realize that it's just how they banter. Like the chocolate incident for example, the next time Misaki sees Mikoto, it's like it never happened. Or the raincoat thing

>in a time of danger kuroko can stop being a dyke
>so in a fun tournament she would never be mad misaki is with mikoto and not her

There's a lot more than just Touma driving them apart, though. Fundamentally, they're both characters with a very strong sense of justice who happen to have completely differing views on how to achieve it. There's also Mikoto understandably finding Misaki's powers displeasing, at least initially.

Don't forget she made the six year old call Misaka a slut.

All level 5s are terrible people, besides for Beetle and Gunha.

>try to forcibly insert herself
Touma did that, not her. She was going off to die before he rejected her form of salvation and pried his way into her deepest and darkest secrets, like she said he could've just gone back to his everyday life, but he didn't. He forcefully got himself involved with her. Despite her trying her hardest to push him and everyone else away, to the point of even convincing herself that she would kill him to go off and die and stop the experiments in her own way, now she returns the favor in full force.

Well Misaka also hates Misaki because she has big tits is a "mean girl", if I remember correctly she also dislikes Misaki's powers.

Wouldn't it be funny if Misaki's revenge was to cover Misaka in chocolate but she accidentally slips and cover herself in chocolate and they fight covered in chocolate slowly getting naked as they struggle hahaha

This only holds water if he didn't have the habit of fucking off immediately afterwards while she in turn hunts him down.

Beetles aren't people.

Preventing someone from killing themselves is not inserting yourself into their lives, there is even countries where not doing anything is a grave offence.

I'd be surprised if Japan wasn't one of those countries.

Rude.

He initialially didn't know that she was going to kill herself, he speculates that she knew of the experiments and didn't care of them, or even supported them. He forcefully inserted himself into her life by digging through her personal belongings to find more clues. It wasn't till he met her on the bridge that he came to the conclusion that she wasn't in on it, and that she was going to kill herself to stop it. He literally had enough mistrust to question what kind of person the true her was.

Because he wondered if he was the type of person to be friends with someone that terrible. This is a really bad case of reading something how you want to see it.

Regardless of the reasoning behind his mistrust it doesn't take away from the fact that he had absolutely no clue that she was going to kill herself, not even a hunch as he didn't know her.

Like says, this would hold more water if Touma didnt fuck off from misaka at literally every opportunity for most of OT. He saved her like he did everyone else, he wasnt trying to be part of her life, if misaka wasnt chasing him he'd probably talk to her about as much as he does orsola.

But this doesn't even remotely have the same meaning. Touma's not doing it out of a will to get closer and intimate with her. Nor does it do it for creepy or perveted reasons.
Like other user said you really are reading it in way that fits your narrative. I mean, I'm not saying Mikoto is a shit character or whatever, but what she does is oppresive and Misaki has valid reasons to hate her.

This. People who don't realize blondes are Kamachi's favorites and he lets them get away with more horrible crap than other characters are completely pointless.

*hopelesd

*hopeless
Well, shit.

Third time's the charm

Misaki has valid reasons to hate Misaka?

Misaka does nothing to Misaki.

Hell the first time Misaki ever showed up it was to remind Misaka to stay in her place and not try to make a clique right before she Mind controlled the library as a threat to remind Misaka who would be hurt if they fought.

Attached: 1466924714035.png (525x520, 211K)

Hey man she's crushing on Misakis crush, who can't remember her so she feels replaced. That's plenty of reason to hate someone, it just isnt a very valid one.

Yeah so now you're going back to to "Misaki has no reason to hate Mikoto" and we will be going circle because you're too much of a onions boy to admit you were wrong.

From their first interactions? I'd say she doesn't. She's basically just making sure Misaka knows she's top bitch in Tokiwadai. After that I'd say Misaka and Misaki give as good as they get from each other.