"Nietzsche cannot be understood, he can only be misunderstood." – me

"Nietzsche cannot be understood, he can only be misunderstood." – me

Discuss.

Attached: 170px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (170x231, 11K)

You first.

Pretty dumb.

Nietzsche understood Nietzsche

Lame

"OP is a daft shitter, and a faggot." — me

Niggs=apes

What do you not understand about Nietzsche, OP?

Arguing with a reader of Nietzsche in a nutshell

>X
>Hey, that's wrong! X is just a misinterpretation of Nietzsche's quote
>Okay, so what's the correct interpretation?
>{[(X+0)^1/1]/1}/1

>le "It's not that his philosophy is utter shit It's that you are just too much of a brainlet to understand it!" Meme
ime, 99% of the time, the philosophy is actually shit and the fan is the only brainlet in the thread.

The average moderner’s pathetic brain is so misdeveloped and warped, with such a narrow attention-span, with its addiction to quick bursts of dopamine to be gained from technology, that their brain literally shits itself when they come across concepts like “relativism”, “perspectivism”, even “postmodernism”. They misunderstand it and cast some slur on it, or just refuse to believe it exists. “Relativism” and “perspectivism” (hopefully those words aren’t too big for you fucking retards) are crucial to Nietzsche’s philosophy, and he even explicitly makes this clear, with such famous assertions of his like “There are no facts, only interpretations.” But retarded shit-for-brains fucking Godforsaken subhuman nonentities who can’t manufacture a genuine thought of comprehension about anything, as I’ve said, have their brains implode over this simple fact. So instead of seeing any nuance in Nietzsche and realizing that one can appreciate him even while being quite a-Nietzschean overall, or even outright anti-Nietzschean, will write some incoherent half-baked bullshit like “lol muh ubermensch if he believed in survival of the fittest how come he was so weak lol lol lol LOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL oh now you’re telling me I’m reading Nietzsche in an overly reductionistic way??? LOL WHAt. RELATIVISM NAH THATS FOR PUSSIES BRO. OH HEIDEGGER THE GUY WHO WROTE BEING &TIME, THE BOOK I CANT UNDERSTAND?? HE WROTE COMMENTARIES ON NIETZSCHE??? WHAT THE FUCK??? PHILOSOPHY ISNT ABOUT GETTING IN A BOXING RING AND DECIDING WHICH ONE WINS??? ITS ACTUALLY ABOUT THINKING AND LETTING OTHER THINKERS PROVOKE YOU TO NEW THOUGHTS EVEN IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THEM??? WHAT THE FUCK??? “

Cringe, but redpilled

He was a mentally ill incel who worshipped "the will".

Overrated faggot

So you just said Nietzsche is a really bad writer.
No he's not.
You are a retard.

"OP suck niggers cocks" old-gunpowder head & moi

OP is trying to be profound and is basically saying "Nietzsche is 2bigbrain4u"

>what is not agreeing with everything a philosopher said

you just rephrased nietzsche's concept that everything necessarily is founded in error.

He's not, he's just saying that any interpretation of Nietzsche that can be contested is always presented as erroneous by Nietzsche's philosophy major fanboys. Often time the "correct" interpretation is the same shit but with more bells and whistles and autistic Nietzschian terminology

Nice comma splice.

Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

>he doesn't get it

What kind of a retard quotes himself.