No matter how much philosophy or fiction I consume, I'm still me

No matter how much philosophy or fiction I consume, I'm still me.

Attached: rwl1jw66svv11.jpg (796x1082, 65K)

Who else do you want to be?

Surely that’s a good thing

A good human being.

What are the characteristics of a good human being to you?

Having the power to protect and help those you care about, to achieve great things through ability and effort, to be able to stand against and triumph over the injustice and unfairness fostered by those with authority, to be worthy of the respect, admiration and empathy of others, to be able to make others feel better and laugh without demeaning myself in the process, but also to not take myself too seriously while succeeding.

>The power
>Achieve great things
>Triumph

Sounds like you know what you want so why not just reach out and take it friend?

You'd crave power too if it stood between your loved ones living happily or dying in streets despite all their toil.

As I said, I'm still me. My hands have proven again and again not to have enough strength, but I'm still here trying again hoping for a miracle.

>You'd crave power too if it stood between your loved ones living happily or dying in streets despite all their toil.
Whadd'ya mean?

The greatest cowardice is resignation

What is committing great sacrifice for an unattainable goal then?

Resignation. Only a fool commits to failure.

"It is far easier to find men who will volunteer to die than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience"

>im smart and experienced heres a quote

T. Suicidal volunteer

>just suffer 'til you die bro

>t. didn't sign the S.W.E.A.T pledge
Stop whining zoomers. Just work hard, have a firm handshake, and you will have a great big house and a stunning wife in no time!

Better to die thus if need be, with dignity.

Hit the gym,buy a gun, get an education and read a joke book.
There ya go

WAKE ME UP, WAKE ME UP INSIDE

This. Teen thread.

real human being