Are people who have sex with transgender people of the opposite gender, but with the same sex...

Are people who have sex with transgender people of the opposite gender, but with the same sex, still heterosexual or are they bisexual/gay?
What is the best (as in sensible, mostly) reference material on the matter?

Attached: 1567911600443.jpg (1242x1225, 1.21M)

If a man has sex with a man pretending to be a woman is he gay?

Yes.

It's all about how your brain perceives the other person. Dumb thread.

Litmus test for homosexuality is "am I attracted to men" men are not one singular trait, but the sum of many traits combined together which creates an idea in our head, or a norm. It's not simply chromosomes/sexual organs because we almost never have access to that information. We generally go with out gut, and this works both ways. The entire reason people consider some transgender women as "traps" is because they lure you in with the false promise of femininty. If you think every person with an x,y chromosome embodies manhood and vise-versa, then I think you are lying to yourself. (note I'm not talking about biological sex, but gender)

If you are attracted to people with the same genitalia as you, you're gay.
It's that simple.

What a bout a woman pretending to be a man having sex with a man pretending to be a woman?
Is that heterosexual?

Attached: F22CABBA-4D75-4146-88AD-05B372D316DC.jpg (420x300, 44K)

Yeah, sure, as long as that other person is attractive to you, it doesn't matter what are they; but I'm trying to understand and, sort of, frame
the behaviour and the beliefs involved.
I'll treat this as the argument for the antecedent message: given your point we are attracted mostly to gender which we perceive as attractive, rather than the biological sex, would you categorise sexual preferences according to gender identities which we are attracted to?
Do you have any studies that support this idea empirically (in contrast to what I would consider the common belief that what we are attracted to is the biological sex and our hormones are attuned to that)?

Who gives a fuck about labels? Just do what makes you happy and unironically be yourself.

Attached: v4-760px-Deal-With-Dumb-People-Step-15.jpg (760x570, 52K)

I identify as a trillionaire. Why isn't there a trillion in my bank account right now?

LOL
So your imagination trumps reality? if you PRETEND that the other man you are masturbating into the anus of is a girl, you are not actually a homosexual? Enjoy your GRIDS!

Attached: KIMG0625.jpg (1920x2560, 896K)

Attached: 1566135713525.jpg (1063x799, 321K)

trannies are politically correct incels bent on using institutional power to coerce straight men and lesbians into having sex with them.

Yes, when two males have homosexual "sex" it is gay, even if one of them pretends to be female and the other pretends to believe it. Gender, after all, is meaningless today: it is simply a personal opinion that can change from moment to moment and tells me nothing overly useful about a person, no more than their favourite colour does. I don't care what game of Let's Pretend you are playing, biology is destiny. Biology, as opposed to sexual phantasies.

go back to /thedonald/ please

it is ultimately a political question, whether you agree or not with the leftist framework and the lgbt ideology.

How does this relate in any way to what I said

who cares? Have sex with whatever you feel like having sex, if they agree

good goy just do what feels right, gender and sexuality are social constructs anyways, you don't need to attract a white wife and the world definitely doesn't need more white childen.

i produce visibly larger loads when jerking off to ladyboys (vanilla, no faggotry, natural breasts only)

Neither imagination or biological reality has anything to do with it. Your senses pick up on other people subconciously and genders them accordingly. Sexuality doesn't give a fuck what's technically correct.