Work in an office

>Work in an office
>The first generation of zoomers who grew up with the iphone and social media are starting to show up as interns
>They stare at you blankly when you talk to them, no "mmm" or "yeah" to show they're listening, just autistic silence
>They make no attempt to talk to other people and join in, they sit there like they've had their leg amputated because they can't look at their phones all day
>Any attempt to involve them or make friendly banter is met with a stone wall, they're incapable of basic social interaction
They're normal people, they dress normal, speak normal, look normal. But they're socially retarded, they have no idea how real life person to person social interaction works. The only consolation is you'll be dead before these husks get into government and positions of power.

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHm7-Z4spHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans in general are socially retarded. Go to any major tourist location around the globe and stay at a backpacker's hostel. Now watch how Americans interact with people compared to every other nationality. You will see that I am correct.

I live in the UK

I'm a socially retarded zoomer that dosen't use his phone that much and don't understand why you care about wasting time with needless social interactions.

>don't understand why you care about wasting time with needless social interactions
It's aberrant behaviour that ostracises you and will kill your career.

I’m a socially capable zoomer and you do the shitty small talk so old people give you candy and compliments.

Oh yeah and I also have no social media. Reward me, please.

I don't care about either of those things though.

Getting along with your co-workers is basically the only way to endure the mundane everyday routine of most jobs. Those little interactions offer variety and stimulation next to the otherwise repetitive tasks. Those who can't connect with the work community soon break mentally and quit, and no one's sorry to see them go.

>Any attempt to involve them or make friendly banter is met with a stone wall, they're incapable of basic social interaction

No, they just have no interest in pretending to want anything to do with you.

Well little zoomer, you're in for a rude surprise when you ask for a promotion and your boss says fuck off because he hates your guts for being an ignorant retard who thinks he gets to opt out of the social contract.

Good thing I don't need one.

kek how is this any different than roasties who say “that’s why no one would ever have sex with you!!!”. the absolute state of millennials. this is some serious copage. “b-but you will never get a promotion with that attitude!!”. this is literally the millenial/boomer version of withholding sexual favors.

Why? Trust fund brat? NEET?

L I T E R A T U R E

No, I can just live on very little, so my original salery(if it was enough to live from in the beginning) will still be enough for me 10 years down the line.

>kek how is this any different than roasties who say “that’s why no one would ever have sex with you!!!”.
Because fair or not fair that's how life works, you can laugh all you like, your boss WILL hate your fucking guts and so will all your colleagues and your working life will be a miserable dead end for as long as you think you can just go "uhhh I can do whatever I want, fuck you all". People don't like it when you don't do what everyone else in the group does.

I know you think you're a special snowflake and you're strong enough to make it on your own, but reality doesn't work like that. If no one likes you you go nowhere in life.

You'll be first out the door come redundancy time too. Any little thing they can get you on and you're fired. Still worth it?

The fucking ego on zoomers to think they can just opt out of established social etiquette because "fuck everyone, I'm the most important person in the world, I don't do anything I don't want to". Enjoy your life in the gutter then.

>tfw kept isolating myself and despite being really good at my job i didn't get it, currently neet
Small talk is unironically more important than having professional skills

I've noticed this too, it seems like all the young people are afraid to talk to each other

Not him, but I agree with the zoomer for the opposite reason. The reason I am against all the petty office social etiquette is because American ms have no social skills, I feel like I’m talking to toddlers. Ain’t wasting my time playing children’s games

>I grew up and can't connect with teens anymore

Said every person growing up since we invented agriculture. I'm sure it's the end of days as well!

Then you'll end up like this guy Enjoy

Nice reading comprehension, retard

There is nothing to talk about

you won't be dead dumbass.
they know some things that we don't. learn the game and beat them at it.
zoomers have weaknesses, like the threat of violence. you just have to be smart about it.

>t. salty boomer wagecuck

I'm a NEET who flunked the fuck out of work because I was incapable of making smalltalk. You're CHOOSING to not do it and fucking yourself in the process.

L I T E R A T U R E
I
T
E
R
A
T
U
R
E

I think Op has a very strong inferiority complex which gets worse when people don't talk with him because it makes him feel like they snoob him.
Truly a sad boomer

literature

Fuck off moron, no one gives a fuck

nah a boomer is like 45+ y/o nobody here's a boomer.
and i hate zoomers as well they are socially retarded and think they can say whatever they want because they are basically implanted onto the internet. i'm just telling OP he needs to destroy them.

end your life

Nigger

Millennial here, I'm going to have to side with the zoomers. Who gives a fuck about the petty needs of boomers? Zoomers are growing up in a winner takes all economy where they see school kids making thousands by posting Instagram selfies. They probably, rightfully, feel humiliated just being at a regular job.

And OP is a britfag. I know his type. Some upper middle class guy who went to a low tier independent school, then bristol / Durham etc, and who is a cloying normie that can't stand non-normies.

lit/ is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc.

OP is a fucking pasta, I've seen it before, you can probably look it up in the archives

books

No one cares nigger

why the fuck who anyone want to make small talk except to suck up to some fag

this board memed me into reading gravity's rainbow, this is payback, FUCK books

i'd rather end a zoomers.

kys

Damn that inferiority complex

self-immolate

Nice people comprehension.

>Throw some 19/20yo who can barely take care of themselves as is into a professional setting with almost no skills developed for the (unpaid) interneship
>Act surprised when they feel awkward when they literally have no idea what the fuck their doing
>Act surprised zoomers are distant when all they really want to do is party with their friends instead of being some unpaid bitch for the semester

Were you young once OP or were you always an autistic worker bee?

Yes, I feel inferior to a onions addled manchild who collects mental illnesses like they're pokemon cards and who can only properly communicate with his peers in the form of text, emoticons and memes

I love this threat especially the guy who wants to talk about literature with no one at 4 in the morning.

Anyway. The mentally handicapped zoomers ITT are all wrong. Some people of your generation are actually capable of being social. Pretending that it's okay to be a dead eyed boring robot with no interests and an internet addiction is not okay. Its reminiscent of 700lb women who say big is beautiful. No. Its unhealthy.

t. 37yo boomer

This
You faggots don't even pretend to stay on topic anymore by adding "books for this feel" or some retarded shit.
Fuck off to /soc/ or whatever with your retarded blog shit.

no i know i'm superior so i need to kill the retards do you understand
i feel like your other quotes are bs and you are a zoomer so fuck you i will fuck your gf

You are not worthy of being talked to.

die

No u. What did you think of the merchant of venice insistent literature nerd

>You are not worthy of being talked to
Then enjoy being unemployed your whole life you egotistical child

You aren't an employer, you're just a pathetic wageslave

made me chuckle, who springs the fucking merchant of venice on people out of nowhere like that

>You aren't an employer
Any boss in the world will hate you, they won't put up with your massive ego, they'll just tell you to fuck off. You get nowhere unless you're liked, nowhere. Pride won't fill your belly.

I'm a NEET btw.

This is why you are a neet, learn a skill.

Me. Portia is a fucking boss, and her speech at the trial is legen wait for it dary.

I notice junior gman doesn't want to talk about literature afterall.

I'm a NEET because I want to be and because I'm incapable of smalltalk. You're capable of it, you've just got an ego so big you think you're too good for it.

That won't help you. Everyone will hate you and your job/career will die on its arse.

>legen wait for it dary
Kill yourself cringelord

Nigger evn if you have a speech impediment you could do small talk.

Wrong.

I don't have the right brain makeup for smalltalk. I don't even talk to my own family, I've said no more than 10 words total to someone in the past 2 weeks.

What kind of a disease is that?

tism.

based Vulcan

Attached: 1567778277528m.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

>Who need to talk when you can read and write? Small talk is a thing of the past.
*King Crimson*

Who needs to talk when you can read and write? Small talk is a thing of the past.

youtube.com/watch?v=DHm7-Z4spHw

Attached: 1567955078088.jpg (740x907, 52K)