What's your opinion on the body of work of Mira Gonzalez?

What's your opinion on the body of work of Mira Gonzalez?

Attached: 1545638225451.jpg (901x1200, 227K)

Like trying to sharpen those cheap pencils you get from dentist's goody bags when you were a kid, the ones whose lead would break an inch up the pencil when you tried writing with it.

Attached: S3529N-2T.jpg (560x560, 211K)

Nobody cares about her now that she's old. But I like to remember her from when she was young and kind of cute.

Attached: mira_feet3.jpg (1280x1794, 335K)

Mira, I know that you lurk here, please notice me; I just want to discuss your work and I will be a good boy, don't let the fact that I'm writing this on Yea Forums deceive you.

>"Mira Gonzalez is an American poet. Her first collection, i will never be beautiful enough to make us beautiful together"
>"i will never be beautiful enough to make us beautiful together"
All women know how to do is talk about vagina's and men.

Attached: f31300a81666a8b37f4ba59e3c0cca85--pepe-the-frog-slug.jpg (236x208, 9K)

>vagina's

Is this a recent picture? I could have sworn I used to pics of her where she looked kind of cute get posted on here a couple years ago. Did some one aggressively beat her with the ugly-stick or what.

pretty irrelevant at this point

This

>is an American poet. Her first collection
how does one get such notoriety? i am not jealous, i just wish to emulate her success. seriously, how the fuck do you get your poetry published and read?

Nepotism usually. Acquire some parents with connections in the publishing industry and academia.

You need a decent following behind your personality before can even think about publishing. That's how Savanah Brown and Poopy Kaur got their start, along with that Asian chick and that bitch with the initials. Even then, your best bet will still be self-publishing a small print with pre-orders. Also, think about Amazon. Otherwise, you need pure talent or connections.

Attached: 1539009489387_0.webm (640x800, 2.8M)

Was it Mira's foot in Megan’s mouth?

Attached: 1565842377544.png (1729x1258, 900K)

>weed lmao

Automatically in my trash list

agree it is rare for womens area of interest to go beyond sex, relationships & instagram

I'd let her work on deez nuts

I'd like to work on her body lmao

>see women as an object for pleasure and breeding in every human age in history
>put price on beauty rather than intelligence
>capitalism and women rights happen
>wonder why women see their beauty as a value to be traded to the highest bidder

Yeah, I think we screwed ourselves badly here, guys.

This is a fair cop but doesn't change anything. The answer is still either abrogate women's rights and install White Sharia, or putting up the work to making them conform to an higher standard of interests and behaviour.
Second one can fail disastrously.

Women born in the past 100 years have no excuses. There's nothing holding you back and you still resort to being empty headed whores.

The last 100 years were even worse to the female condition than the seeds that were planted before and that cultivated for centuries. Capitalism using the female attractiveness to sell products has basically destroyed the pursuit of any other value in them. I mean instagram is practically a catalog for women to sell themselves or bunch of shitty products through their attractiveness. Let's accept it, men don't value intelligence as much as sex. I myself have been guilty of that.

And how would the people in charge of those things would benefit from that?

>Capitalism using the female attractiveness to sell products has basically destroyed the pursuit of any other value in them
Oh cry me a fucking river.

"I'm a stupid dumb useless whore because I saw a woman in an underwear advert". Really?

No, those advertisements condition men to pursuit the sex appeal in women, and nothing else. Women just get along with what the market demands, and of course they don't want to have the cheapest price tag on them.

She's cute af.

were already too smart for our own good. nature knows better . oh you say its just coincidence that all beautiful people are less stuck in their heads (stupid)?

I'm in love with her.

Attached: 1561728442793.png (538x100, 29K)

all were doing by posting in this thread is further promoting her & your stupidity and thats a good thing

I'm only trying to summon her because I'm too shy to dm her on twitter; but I have the utmost respect of Mira as a writer and as a woman.

Attached: 1544289321401.png (596x564, 370K)

she sounds like an absolute fucking loser

Summoning her?
>Implying she didn't start this thread herself.

looks like her self image is totally defined by weed
and "lit" so I hope youre a smug fag . I would honestly be cool with anyone who could support my sloth but not sure my ego could handle putting up with a better writer. (reminder you dont have a chance if you dont live in the same city )

You can't cry "I'm a strong independent woman" and then in the next breath say "men determine my value".

I'm definitely a worse writer then her, and I would totally be ok with going along with her whims. Too bad I'm europoor.

i've always detested mira but now that i'm transitioning i'll be able to show her and everyone my full power

she's no match for my girldick and aggressive autism

This tweet is begging so hard for lonely white boy attention and posters like you are the pathetic pricks that give it to them

Reminder to share your work here!
She should post more feet pic if she wants more attention.

MUH strong female stereotype is an outcry to fight the conditioning, but most them are still slaves to it subconsciously.

>She should post more feet pic if she wants more attention.
I really hope she doesn't and both you and her die

She's still cute

Attached: 1556588002303.jpg (1080x1080, 70K)

The sad part is you honestly aren't wrong, and they will never see that.

Attached: weininger.jpg (2294x751, 791K)

>go to her instagram
>she hasn't posted a non-blurry, normal picture of herself in nearly a year
>every pic is her hiding behind something so it blocks 80% of her face, or wearing giant sunglasses from twenty feet away

Hahahaha someone is getting self-conscious about her looks fading

Since April 24, 2018, she has posted:

22 pictures of herself with her face obscured
2 semi-normal pictures of herself (one is far away, the other is blurry, she looks like shit in both)
1 picture in sunglasses (far away)

My god, this is what hitting the wall looks like in real time

>how does one get such notoriety?
>how the fuck do you get your poetry published and read?

Gonzalez is the daughter of visual artist Lora Norton and the stepdaughter of Black Flag bassist Chuck Dukowski.[9][17] According to one report, her mother, stepfather, and her brother named Milo are members of the Chuck Dukowski Sextet.[9]

Filmmaker and screenwriter Lena Dunham wrote in The Guardian that the book was one of her favorites for 2014, and that it brings "experimental poetry into the internet age with dark, distinctly female riffs on ambition, depression and love."[15]

los angeles runs on the petty nepotism of hasbeens whose agents know other people's agents

Wow, this was deep.

last night i cried for no discernible reason

last night i cried for no discernible reason
in an apartment that doesn’t belong to me
in front of a person who also doesn’t belong to me
(because people can’t own other people)

i say that i don’t like owning things
but i’m not sure if that’s entirely accurate

i used to only cry alone
i have cried more in front of people in the last 6 months
than in the last 5 years of my life combined
probably…

crying seems funny, to me

i am on a very crowded train
passing grand central station
it is 9:01AM and i am officially late for work

i am late for work because i slept 15 minutes past my alarm
then i had sex
then i stopped for coffee

i am late to work every day
when you’re an intern nobody cares what you do

the main thing I am learning at my internship
is how to look busy when i’m not doing anything
also, i am very good at making photocopies now
and putting labels on things

today i got an email from a woman in human resources
she was upset because i haven’t gone to any of the ‘intern events’
because the ‘intern events’ count as your lunch break
and i want to eat lunch alone
i have become very good at avoiding other interns

at 5pm i will take a crowded train to my second job
at my second job i have learned how to answer phones
and transfer calls to the appropriate extensions
and smile at people
and bring people coffee
and call the car service
and process fed ex packages

today my brother emailed me while having a good drug experience
i want to have fun when i take drugs
but it’s difficult, sometimes

also, i want to lose 20 pounds
but i think that is an unrealistic goal
considering i don’t exercise
and my diet is terrible
and i am unmotivated

i think i would like to go to mexico and just hang out for a while
my dad says I have 50 cousins in mexico but i have never met them

would they let me leave work early
if i got hit by a car but wasn’t seriously injured

Attached: 1561958793250.png (608x768, 45K)

>has an husband
What the h*ck?!? I'm regretting everything now.

Attached: 1538663458852.png (588x88, 35K)