Itt post Yea Forums things you’ve done

itt post Yea Forums things you’ve done
>tfw told a girl not to come over tonight so I could keep reading my book

Attached: DBF78B38-C121-4041-969E-46AFD43C6F52.jpg (1200x885, 80K)

thought I shit myself in public when stoned in a bus, after checking I was clean I felt like that would be a situation that I have never read in any book so I could write about it

you can always read books user, but not always does life present an adventure

Attached: 6a00d8341dd88553ef014e5f56216c970c.jpg (592x356, 45K)

Stopping in the middle of a hike to write down some thoughts. That’s probably as outwardly ‘Yea Forums‘ as I get. Also, I read books in bars sometimes.

I had a lot of books in my house so I tried to lure women with the promise of free books

I post a facebook ad, and when girls came to get free books i'd just show them my impressive collection and tell them they were free to take as many as they wanted, and tried to strike up a literature converstion. Most of them were dumb, some of them talked about literature with me, at least 3 expressed an interest in sort of "paying me back" by going out with me for a beer, a grand total of zero actually did it

Attached: 2019-09-11-11:14:09.png (548x518, 264K)

Sorry, I’m not an incel and getting laid isn’t that rewarding outside of the reinforcing behavior that society has struck into me as necessary for being content and satisfied. That, and there’s no joy in fucking something that is easily obtained. Whores come and go, but my knowledge lasts a lifetime. I’m waiting for love to re-enter my life.

>I’m waiting for love to re-enter my life

translation: girls don't want to date me so I pretend I'm only interested in "the choosen one"

>Yea Forums things you’ve done
kissed a boy

I go out to bars with my friends partly because it's fun but partly because drunkenly conversing with people helps me write realistic dialogue.

>Heh some average guy is talking about whether he fuck a girl. I'll accuse him of not fuck. Then I become cool man who fuck by implication. Status go higher on totem pole. Me big man chief of fuck in no time

you're both anonymous right now bro, there's no reward for your usual normie instincts to shame others and pathetically backstab your own fellows for pathetic short-term increases in social status. you can relax for now

Cringe

>literally giving things to women for free as an ice breaker
Being this much of a faggot

Genuinely literary things:
>From first through twelfth grade I would steal books from my school library.
>I would show people fucked up or taboo books to try to get them into reading, it worked a few times.
>I skipped classes to read Borges and Faulkner in the park by my school or go to a nearby college library.
>I wrote some stories that made two teachers cry.
>Read a couple sections from creative and critical thinking at my prom.
Yea Forums things:
>would talk (and still do occasionally) at length about books or authors I hadn’t/haven’t read based on Wikipedia articles.
>Jump from book to book sometimes more than twice daily without making any progress.
>Have a flash drive with over 100 books at various levels of unread.
>Have a physical shelf with 26 unread books.
>Disregard entire genres for being “genres”.
>No longer read what got me into reading cause tick tock tick tock you are going to die having chosen The Magicians over Pale Fire and we wouldn’t want that.
>Feel like an imposter almost constantly.

Based, a true Yea Forums post

Attached: dcgu07c-8c0e5399-b701-4fd9-98cb-4b8e17d4307e.png (397x424, 247K)

How did you make sure it was only girls that came over for books?

you do it to find the right women, like superhans

I often read and write in bars, restaurants, cafés, even in a danceclub once, and sometimes people come talk to me because they find that intriguing. Have met a fw interesting people that way.

I have learned thousands of veres by heart and sometimes recite some of them to my gfs.

I try learning languages just because there are book I want to read in the original.

I sometimes skip social events with friends because I spend too much time reading and forget about the hour.

I sometimes read at work.

dude i used to feel like i pissed myself all the time when stoned.was very unsettling

is this a copypasta

I would laugh if this wasn’t so sad.

Unlucky being you, man.

I bought a jacket with extra large pockets specifically so I can carry a book with me at all times.

Strong first post. Women love occasionally being rejected.
Gay second post makes me think you aren't 18 yet.

>make an op stating that I have enough girls chasing me that I can opt for other recreational activities without fear of missing out
>heh, you’re just a loser who can’t get girls
??? Do you fags know what it’s like to not need to try for pussy? You ever tried delaying sex and building up some romance first? Hookups are cool until around the 20th one, and then you realize that it’s mostly a waste of time and a gamble of getting and STD.

>stayed inside all alone for days drinking gin and reading Anatomy of Melancholy

It is if you care to copypaste it.

I have book corners on most of my books and put my book in a cardboard box when carrying it in my backpack so that the book's edges don't get roughed up. Not sure if this is Yea Forums thing or an autistic thing.

>Whores come and go, but my knowledge lasts a lifetime

That's the right attitude user, good on you.

How was it user?

I originally put an ad on a facebook group so people messaged me through facebook, it was easy to know who was a girl and who was a boy