How many pages have you read today, frens?

how many pages have you read today, frens?
I read 26.

Attached: 1567543959582.png (900x722, 197K)

10. I'm gonna go read now maybe

20, 16 pages of The Plague and 4 pages of a Mandarin textbook.

40 pages of One Hundred Years of Solitude. Loving it so far, although the sheer amount of incest and perversion is making me uncomfortable.

only 40, finna read more

Fifteen pages of 'After Virtue'. I feel exhausted already.

2000 give or take a dozen

21. Mr. Pynchon has really done a number on my pages per day :(

100 a day but it’s literally the only thing I do when I’m off work. I’m working on a paper, so I’m rereading Against the Day. I love it so much.

None because I've been working on a short story instead but now I can't concentrate and stopped writing because my sister came and is complaining about her drunkard husband and contemplating divorce so now I'm just browsing Yea Forums instead lmao

Avoiding your problems with Yea Forums nice dude same

not really my problem
I mean it's her decision really, I'll support her either way. Also she came for advice from mom, not me. So I can't get in the way but I was working in the next room and it kinda messed with my groove so I'll wait until they're finished to get back at it.

like 10 my dude, I am more concerned with starting and maintaining reading as a habit than a race to finish books

62 of Dubliners

Close to 200

At least a 100 a day or bust

>my sister came
hot

I read 2+ chapters of Moby-Dick every day before I go to sleep. I've been reading it for over a month now.

0. I'm gonna try and write something before bed so I feel like I accomplished something today.

Around 100, finishing up this book on ethics from modern library, absolutely terrible thus far.

ok i read around 90 pages in total, had to stop myself because i have some beer i want to drink. this is the most i've read in a while

hours upon hours of chan postings, not sure how you'd count that in pages

20 pages of a mahjong guide book

About 20. Gonna read 50 more tonight to finish the novel im reading

dumb frogposter

Attached: download (1).jpg (321x157, 9K)

Around 60. I want to finish "It" already, before I go watch the flick with my friends. Page 800. It's alright so far, but so very slow.

Managed an average of 40 pages a day last week (Mythology by Edith Hamilton) but I’ve got my driving theory test Saturday so I’m revising for that instead this week, sucks.

Attached: DB1000B0-0586-4FF2-A7BE-84CBF6E11044.gif (540x733, 439K)

>living with mom

user, please shiggy