THATS IT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WITH HER STUPID REPLIES TO POSTS AND ARMY OF ORBITERS!

THATS IT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE WITH HER STUPID REPLIES TO POSTS AND ARMY OF ORBITERS!

MODS EITHER BAN BUTTERFLY OR MAKE HE POST TITS I CAN'T TAKE THE INSANITY OF THIS SITUATION ANYMORE!

YOU HERE THAT DUMB BITCH! POST YOUR FUCKING TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

Attached: crieveritiem.jpg (1141x476, 31K)

I hate her so much. She's getting worse as well. I suspect it's early onset dementia, unironically. She keeps talking about corn, stirner, etc. She is stuck in some kind of loop where she continuously references the same things nonstop. Fuck that dumb whore

Can someone give me the tl;dr?

lesbian tripfag who makes annoying posts. not even annoying in the regular sense of being wrong or trolling, but kind of like Donny from The Big Lebowski, where he always says these non sequitor things in the middle of a conversation and he is just out of place. Her posting is really grating in that way. Like scratching a chalkboard. Very out of touch old boomer lesbian.

leave this board and never come back

so, is it her, or is it that guy that was LARPing?

I've been on this board a long time, as long as butters. It's her, you can tell very easily, and she has gotten much worse. I'm serious about the dementia. She is mentally deteriorating. It's really sad to watch, but also annoying as fuck

Who's butters?

butterfly

>YOU HERE THAT

Attached: 3D867CC4-F29E-4B6C-8CF0-B3281AE8B6DF.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

What's it like to have been on this board that long? Are you sure you aren't mentally deteriorating too? What a sad life.

>What's it like to have been on this board that long?
Idk man, it just be like it do.
>Are you sure you aren't mentally deteriorating too?
I've been feeling a little schizo ever since I read Prometheus and Atlas, so maybe

who hurt you?

Anyone else find Butterfly's shitposting uncanny? It's not just regular shitposting, it's much more obnoxious somehow because she has no self-awareness at all. I have her filtered and I STILL see numerous threads perma-bumped with completely invisible replies on the main page at any given time, because, like clockwork, any thread she enters she
>makes horrible, horrible, unbelievably low quality posts
>somehow gets 50 people replying to her
>will NEVER stop replying to anyone who replies to her, so a single post of hers tanks the thread

It's like some horrible combination of a newfag, an autist, a boomer, an underagefag, and a deliberate shitposter. It can't be stopped.

Yeah this, it's definitely the same poster. There may have been someone impersonating her at some point but current Butterfly is original Butterfly for sure.

She's like Donny from the Big Lebowski. Her posts are always these weirdly grating non sequitors. Like someone will make a thread asking for books on ancient Greece and she will rec Stirner, or start ranting about corn.

Butterfly is STILL here? Holy shit.

Hahahahaha :3

Based :3 poster

I unironically fapped to the pic you posted with your knickers out

Schopenauer was right

All namefags are depressed and eventually kill themselves, OP. Yea Forums had many of them and they all disappeared sooner or later.