I have a crush on Butterfly

>I have a crush on Butterfly
Books for falling in love with an anonymous internet personality? Bonus points for non-fiction lacanian analysis for why I'm like this

Attached: 1567968327719.jpg (401x399, 21K)

Hikikomori: Adolescence Without End

Write her courtly poetry. Use every bit of longing and make it sing.

I will if she acknowledges me i love her so much

Isn't she a fattie?
You could do better, bruh

Yeah whatever retard.

It doesn't even matter anyway: you don't have an identity. She tried to warn you from being a dipshit and just using the 'anonymous' name like everyone else.

hurrr :3

how do you know

You have to do it even in the face of acknowledgement. Even if you were locked into a cell unto death, never to be released, you must marshal all your life force into verse. Not just for butterfly, but for caterpillars.

There were photos of her circulating a while back

where do i find

who cares

me because i love her

>i have a crush on butterfly

Attached: 1545045557682.gif (400x223, 998K)

BASED

Attached: images (7).jpg (235x214, 8K)

Get a real hobby

?
i have many hobbies

I want Butterfly to be my dominant mommy gf who is more well-read than I am. I swoon over her each time she BTFO's the brainlets on this board. I know you will eventually read this thread, Butterfly, I need you to know I love you.

Knock it off. I’m a lesbian.

Attached: CDE6C84E-3EC0-4E9C-9183-AF8C7357EC10.jpg (640x640, 69K)

See but that's why you'll never get her. You want her to dominate you sexually AND intellectually :3

REALLY? What If I started Hrt

Quran.

You are in the middle of complete merging of the symbolic, imaginary, and the real, symbolic symbolic, symbolic imaginary, and the symbolic real, imaginary symbolic, imaginary imaginary, and the imaginary real, real symbolic, real imaginary, and the real real, symbolic symbolic symbolic, symbolic symbolic imaginary, and the symbolic symbolic real, symbolic imaginary symbolic, symbolic imaginary imaginary, and the symbolic imaginary real, imaginary symbolic symbolic symbolic, imaginary symbolic symbolic imaginary, and the imaginary symbolic symbolic real, imaginary symbolic imaginary symbolic, imaginary symbolic imaginary imaginary imaginary, and the imaginary symbolic imaginary real, real symbolic symbolic symbolic, real symbolic symbolic imaginary, and the real symbolic symbolic real, real symbolic imaginary symbolic, real symbolic imaginary imaginary, and the real symbolic imaginary real, symbolic imaginary symbolic symbolic symbolic, real symbolic imaginary symbolic symbolic imaginary, and the symbolic imaginary symbolic real symbolic real, symbolic real imaginary symbolic imaginary symbolic, symbolic imaginary symbolic imaginary imaginary imaginary, and the symbolic imaginary symbolic imaginary real, symbolic real symbolic symbolic imaginary symbolic, imaginary real symbolic symbolic imaginary imaginary, and the fuck real symbolic symbolic real, me symbolic imaginary real symbolic, real real symbolic imaginary imaginary, and the real imaginary symbolic imaginary real real symbolic and let us not for get the imaginary symbolic symbolic imaginary symbolic imaginary imaginary imaginary symbolic imaginary symbolic imaginary real symbolic real symbolic symbolic imaginary symbolic imaginary real symbolic symbolic imaginary imaginary suck real symbolic symbolic real it symbolic imaginary real symbolic slow real real symbolic imaginary imaginary real imaginary symbolic imaginary real real symbolic

Attached: 0AE153E9-3654-48A1-B112-3C8F6A64C9DC.jpg (1267x1080, 149K)

Yeah no, that ain't you.

You told me a while ago that you were 46, that isn't you. Unless it is and if so timestamp pls.

Don’t
No, it’s not.

Attached: 6AD1B6BC-968A-445A-9C64-85E9C5CB1B13.png (608x450, 226K)

Why not? Also, can I still write you poetry albeit platonically?

I will cut off my cock just to please you.

Butterfly I'm going to kill myself and write you in my suicide note. Why must you play with my heart in such ways?

HEY.

I JUST said something about this. Butterfly this is starting to get embarrassing. Nothing is more embarrassing than homosexuality, which doesn't exist and is largely an aberration of the soul. :3

Leary says large doses of LSD will turn any homosexual into a heterosexual. Be mine, Butterfly. I will be the one to liberate you, and you will be the one to liberate me. You cannot run from fate, sweetheart.

Butterfly sent me this plus nudes on her private discord. She's a real horndog.

Attached: 1566440202988.jpg (641x482, 42K)

Give me one good reason this trip should not be permanently banned

I am the only one who loves Butterfly for what she truly is. You degenerates fuck off. Butterfly is mine, she is willing to try LSD assisted homo-therapy with me and I will be her master. I will put her to good use on her leash and on her knees. This is the manifestation of divine fate, and none of you can stop this.

Attached: 1406594334586.jpg (641x482, 39K)

Eh, nothing is really THAT bad here man. Why would you ban a trip? Personal feelings?

If you did that, the question of free speech and the first amendment would have to be brought up. Even if I dislike homosexuality, I won't stop her from posting about it :3 I'll try to show her how logically fallacious the mentality is.

It's just the principle of the issue.

What else would you bunch of empty life losers have to cry about except yourselves if she left? She's doing you all a scapegoat's favor. Dear lord. I read those recent threads where you people describe your lives, and it's the most depressing shit I've ever encountered. I grew up in an E Euro orphanage and have been in many dire situations. Never have seen such emptiness as on Yea Forums.

No, it wouldn't. The trip is a source of countless off topic threads.
This is an anonymous literature board, this isn't /r9k/, and this isn't your discord server.

There are husbands here and shit. I mean honestly the one speaking to everyone in America posts here.

Stop it with this social manipulation shit. We know what you're trying to do. You're trying to effectively instill some sort of negative depressive mentality for the sake of maintaining a pessimistic outlook in the people who post on this website in the first place.

Nice try.

Is that Butterfly? fuck shes actually real cute

>No, it wouldn't.
None of the questions posed in my reply warrants a response of that nature.

She is a unique individual, as am I. Anonymity is by far the stupidest part of this site. If I could have it my way, I would literally ban every single person posting as 'Anonymous' and not using some kind of identifying characteristic.

Unfortunately, due to the first amendment, neither of us can have our way. :3

Butterfly when will you love me? When will you love me? Every minute you keep me waiting is another belt lashing on your behind.
She is. And she's mine.

>She is a unique individual, as am I. Anonymity is by far the stupidest part of this site. If I could have it my way, I would literally ban every single person posting as 'Anonymous' and not using some kind of identifying characteristic.
I'm hoping this is bait, if not, go back to R eddit.

I want to write her poetry but she won't respond to my question on if she would let me

I really love her

I love her more, and her heart is already mine. She only has her eyes on me. She doesn't like women anymore. She's not interested in other men.

>If you did that, the question of free speech and the first amendment would have to be brought up.
>No, it wouldn't.
Also, if the first amendment is stopping you from banning me, why do jannies exist?

>When will you love me?

Never, because you're anonymous. The way I've done this, is that the only way she will appreciate who you even are IF you post as Anonymous, is by using the signature I've adopted. I've even gotten her to masturbate.

It's genius. Just realize she will be masturbating to my sake, and she has some pictures she may have saved, which no one ever bothered doing with me. But I don't care because I'm not a whiny bitch like many of you. I've just got a point to prove. :3

Not baiting, just being truthful.

Jannies don't subsume the free speech of the population by existing, they are supposed to be supporting those principles. If they don't, they've simply took things off of the right track. :3

As her master I give you permission to write poetry of her. She will be the inspiration for all true art, all of the art before her hollow.

post the hands you read with

Trust me sweetheart, a night with me would turn you straight.

Attached: 9e82j.gif (450x420, 24K)

But threads like these are removed, and the ip with which this thread was posted will undoubtedly receive a ban, is that not infringement of your free speech?

You keep me up day and night. I have bore many scars to my heart for you. You have made my life a bloody mess, and a bloody mess it will be if you neglect me. I am pleased to have been graced by you, but tormented to not possess you. I have documented my unending suffering. I see two paths. We unite in ecstasy and divine love, or I will tragically commit suicide and my diary will become the greatest literary work of all time.

The rules of this board are that the topic should be related to literature. The fact that there are threads like this should show you the importance of non-anonymity.

Without people who actually have personality, you just have a horde of depraved lunatics asking women to do sexual things so you all can collectively get a rise out of it.

It's barbaric, and any woman that has fallen for it is a whore. :3

A lesbian has garnered more beta orbiters than the amount of friends most of us have put together, truly pitiful. loneliness sucks. But damn nigga its some bitch on the internet

Many literary and artistic works have had a muse. There's nothing wrong with women, you misogynist.

There are no such things as lesbians

There's nothing wrong with women at all. I'm straight, remember. I love women and they love me.

There is something wrong with whores. :3

user I wrote butterfly a poem would you critique it please

Nah. She posted her pic. She's post menopausal dyke though.

I don't care dude. Post it or don't. :3

As her master, I demand that you post it right now. I will let Butterfly know she sobers up from the milligrams of LSD I administered to her.

4 clovers,
I wish I could break this
Electric screen
Butterfly, wounded wing
I wish nothing was digital
So I could be with you eternal
Awake nocturnal,
Scrolling through your posts
A host, a ghost, I need you the most
Because I love you

Butterfly

Do you think she'll read this and like it? how do i get her to read it

>SinceHikikomoriwas published in Japan in 1998, the problem of social withdrawal has increasingly been recognized as an international one, and this translation promises to bring much-needed attention to the issue in the English-speaking world. According to theNew York Times, “As a hikikomori ages, the odds that he’ll re-enter the world decline. Indeed, some experts predict that most hikikomori who are withdrawn for a year or more may never fully recover. That means that even if they emerge from their rooms, they either won’t get a full-time job or won’t be involved in a long-term relationship. And some will never leave home. In many cases, their parents are now approaching retirement, and once they die, the fate of the shut-ins—whose social and work skills, if they ever existed, will have atrophied—is an open question.”
I'm beyond salvation

Attached: 1536269455702.jpg (1028x732, 340K)

weren't you religious user?

what do you think about my poem

So? How does that affect my statement? By saying women 'love' me I mean emotionally. Not sexually. :3

I haven't done anything sexual for like two months because of the situation I'm in right now. But it doesn't mean that the opposite gender still can't be there for you emotionally. Once you start depending on the opposite sex instead of trying to 'use' them, you grow up. :3

Well that's not entirely true, but it's MOSTLY true. :3

I did something a little sexual

7/10.
Surprised someone can write that much for that tranny

Blue lake underneath cotted cloud
Is where I wish to be with you
Butterfly.
Touching your soft pale skin, as the once blue sky grows dim,
Is where I am at peace.
The brown barked tree, where I will build us shelter, where we will be
Forever.

I love you Butterfly.

i wrote her another one

The plane of what is and what is not to be,
Is where my thoughts of you are found.
Butterfly, you are the imaginary.
I desire nothing more than to pull you from this ethereal existence
and place you right beside me.
On the ground, where you, delicate, will be found.

Where are you? And where are you not?
These feelings are what I have fought
Since I first fell for you and your posts
I need you here and now.

My image of you is of a lotus flower,
as you grow louder and louder
The more you fade into my mind grows by the hour.
My delicate lotus
Will you please notice
My love for you?

Butterfly

I spent a few years in prison for trying to kill my last gf, turn you on butterfly?

That's really good user; keep it up.