How do I become one?

How do I become one?

Attached: quote-one-is-not-born-but-rather-becomes-a-woman-simone-de-beauvoir-53-27-36.jpg (850x400, 50K)

have a child.

Get man tits.

Attached: blog_man-boobs.jpg (800x534, 28K)

Official gender dysphoria diagnosis
4mg estradiol injections
1mg cypeterone acetate (or bicalumatide)
Progesterone cycle
Orchiectomy
Passport ID change
State ID change
(Optional below)
Facial feminization surgery
Voicebox reconstruction
Sexual reassignment surgery

Attached: MRIifl3.jpg (2048x2048, 507K)

>Woman
That's pretty oedipalized, become imperceptible instead.

Attached: 5bdf57b40009eeaf4e82656dc28e6822.jpg (500x668, 60K)

Dobson?

What a stupid BPD slut.

Based de Beauvoir poster

Interesting, how?

What is a "woman" in her mind?

Attached: 1539884891364.jpg (1196x1280, 157K)

is that a wig?

still not a woman

essence precedes existence

it is impressive how capitalism has managed to normalize and comodify what was previously seen as a mental illness.

"woman" in her mind is completely different to what people have defined a woman to be before her, so there is nothing more to her thought than re-defining certain words to fit her theories. This is equivalent to saying that a circle has corners because to me a circle actually means a square.

when de Beauvoir says "becomes" she refers to the passage from innocence to the coming of age to bear children who are mostly gender neutral in their perception, as theologically the woman was created from mans rib and when she shows the example of the queen bee that female power can exist but not without man

She's pretty clear about that she's talking about 'cultural sex', this is, gender. Your's is a false equivalence. It's not a semantic change mantaining the properties of what's defined but a concept referred to an empirical reality.
But anyway, fake it 'til you make it. The imbecility i mean.

Imagine aping Tertullian to get your bazinga phrase hoping (unfortunately right) that few enough people actually read the church fathers to get called on it.
Besides being of questionable taste, the phrase loses all its meaning when used with 'woman'.

Hi, Vsauce. Michelle here

No

sorry tranner, she only means women with ovaries and it's probably only a metaphor.
sorry about your schizophrenia but nature is brutal, you either kill yourself or live with it. i have to live with chronic insomnia, others live with microdicks, some don't have limbs, etc

Attached: 1565725854221.jpg (768x1024, 138K)

>being called on it
On what, using a formulation from a famous dead writer? Surely this is a serious offence and not an ubiquitous literary device.

> the phrase loses all its meaning when used with 'woman'
It doesn't, you would know that if you had read her and thought for a few minutes about it. Womanhood is 90% a culural role that you have to learn just like manhood, only the rites of passage and rituals of behavior are not a self-consciously designed as a form of self-mastery as with men. Just because everyone pretends it happens by itself doesn't mean it does.

Become diagnosed with SzPD and have a panentheistic, antiplatonic reading of Spinoza.

All that to still look like shit lol

she still looks better than the girls i match with on tinder. at least she's white and not fat.

Attached: 1539482831492.jpg (1080x1084, 158K)

>She
Stop with this joke, people (particularly interested actual women) are actually believing it; it's kinda creepy

so, does this imply she hated being a woman?

"it's epic" -Pfizer

i kek'd

>Become diagnosed with SzPD
Psychologists are cops user get a twitter diagnosis instead.

Meh, you can have a consensus with a fed too.

French women split into Simone weil or Simone de Beauvoir. We only read one because she exemplifies the disgusting rot we wish to be. Read weil and throw this woman's amphetamine ramblings in the garbage

and i thought they were the same person

Run your forefinger along your pussy line, saturating entirely, then raise your finger to your nose and fill your lungs with cunt, and you will be a woman

I'm sure she wasn't referring to men wearing dresses

Are you British ?

Dumb bitch. It's the complete opposite actually - One must become a man, whereas woman simply *is*.

I too wish to become a woman in the eyes of others, but it's impossible.

butt/belly hair regrown on head

Don't worry, if you're cute I would fuck you

is enlightenment/dao/etc feminine?

One has to *become* either desu

The usual patriarchal cope. But it's wrong, unless you want to argue the many ritual of fertility, beauty, marriage and household-managing that vary from era to era and country to country are simly nature-determined.
The "nature" of the vietnamian women is not even the same as the "nature" of the chinese woman.

You have read too many Greeks talking about Greeks at face value and have no concept of antrhopology.

that quote doesn't mean what you think it means

Read Weininger

Ring-a-ding-ding!
/Thread

>read a depressed German virgin that even his idol Freud described as having a castration complex
>still not engaging with cultural differences when that is the exact issue at hand
I get that Weininger is a smart and interesting guy but this is not about being the smartest German autist in the room, it's about having a basic understanding of anthropology.

Have horribly taste
Enjoy meaningless stuff
Do group-thinking and let it run your life

>de Beauvoir
A pseud famous for being involved with another pseud

This meme is basically my entire understanding of Deleuze. That and rhizomes.

A Twitter diagnosis is just as valuable as anything coming from a field where they literally vote mental illnesses into existence.

Freud diagnosed everyone with a sexual complex

Men and women aren't different besides their bodies, the socialization is what makes them different, abolish gender, fuck trannies and the patriarchy.

based