What do you see Yea Forums

What do you see Yea Forums

>Was Freud right about classical psychoanalysis can make a dullard smart?

Attached: EDDA75E7-D7EF-48CC-BF39-CF102DF00735.jpg (236x236, 10K)

A pelvis

a distant nuclear explosion mirrored in a body of water.

two touhou characters facing each other

dad yelling at mom.

Two women touching cocks

Wait
What

Two peacocks facing off

two wolves.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910-182902.png (1440x2560, 459K)

Yikes

Attached: 30DF03FD-41C8-4E23-BB60-97B5D7B11A39.jpg (480x360, 29K)

2 skeletons sitting at a table

The front view of a chubby dragon

Two demons dancing on top of an upside down severed cranium with jellyfish innthe background

Wide child bearing hips

Wow you need Jesus!

An obelisk in the middle with two clouds directly vertical, one to the left and one to the right. Below these clouds are two conjoined (from the genitalia) mutagenic creatures with elongated necks and backs.

I want to fuck Freud.

Two frogs making finger guns at each other while there is a cloud above them with turkeys coming out of it

A casket being carried by two winged angels.

YEah, me too based pelvisbro

It looks like a skull

Black angels.
These tests are stupid, desu. When they're black I see some dark edgy shit, monstrosities and insects from nightmares, when they're in colour I can see some totally normal or even quite optimistic stuff.

i see a butterfly or a VAGINA SHIT.
but freud didnt come up with that you fucking idiot.
freud was kind of right. everything is kind of about sex but if you're a retard you won't be able to deal with this.

>i see a butterfly
this whore is infecting our minds. mods need to ban her now

A cute crab

Nightmare clown with sharp teeth

Truthfully, the first thing that comes to mind is a clown. But what can you even derive from this?

A clown will fuck you now

right?
i mean the first is the butterfly. if some girl is staring you down then maybe vagina is the second after that what a fucking demon with wings?

Fuck, butterfly also saw a clown. Should I just kill myself? I want no similarities with xer.

how the fuck did you see a clown you're probably a nazi

Two peacocks resting on the posts of the gates of heaven in the clouds

FACT: Nazis see clown

This is a good purgatory tool.

Probably/Definitely to do with fear.

I don't fear clowns and never have, but still see one

this is interesting to me.
what is your political alignment?
dw i will not discuss it with you genuinely curious.

Clowns are sexy

Left-leaning in economic matters but somewhat socially conservative

ok fair enough.
so for free trade and anti-LGBT?
i'm probably on board with you on those 2 particular things, not trying to bait fuck those guys lets have a discussion here. i want to know why you see a clown.

When they're black I see some dark edgy shit, monstrosities and insects from nightmares, when they're in colour I can see some totally normal or even quite optimistic stuff.
>These tests are stupid

bro when will you kill yourself

A throne in an empty chamber

>Well that's a pussy. Lady's pussy

Attached: 3453245453.jpg (605x404, 24K)

this, I always just see a pelvic bone

Attached: 2019-09-11-11:07:23.png (909x637, 397K)

based and anatomypilled

Are you having negative thoughts?

I see two peacocks facing each other standing on top of two hippos facing each other with their maws open. In between the two hippos in the exact middle of it are two cymbals.

Two dragons facing each other, a coffin being carried down a hallway to a gate.

A sphenoid bone saw from inside the cranium. It has big wings, small wings, the Channel, it has everything.

X-ray of a woman's pelvic bone

Does nobody else see a steeply arched bridge over a stream with a two reflectionless lovers embracing atop it? And then in the background there is a short waterfall flanked by statues of cassowary-looking birds.

Anal fixation detected. Did you take a long time to get potty trained? How did that make you feel?

Goatse.

Two angels holding a coffin

Huh, yeah now i see it.

Ok, you are officially licensed now as a Futanari cumbrain.

No, don't be man to my penis stepping goddess.
Butterfly is perfect and you should feel blessed just to have one thing in common with her!

This is the power of yuri goggles.

Two skeletons facing each other holding a vase

a boat going down a forest river towards a bridge

I'm a pelvis chad myself on OP but seeing cute overly elaborate Yuri scenery in every picture is pretty based too.

Two viking ships with identical figureheads about to ram into each other because they were distracted by Fenrir in the clouds.
Also boomers in the middle.

i'm a ecofascist and i saw a pelvis bone, albeit my eyes are still groggy

Your father used to be a clown

Two twins samurai crowned with identical phenixes doing a brotherly middel-five while also connecting their metal helmet to create a samurai magnetic field.

Two angels kssing.
An ant-angel-samurai helmet that has just been pierced pierced in the middle by a cannonball.

Two wolves very heavy iron suits (scaphander suits?) that exhaust fumes looking angrily at each other.

The map of a strange country.

My brain after being opened by a pickaxe.

A ship facing directly at us, entering a dock that has walls on both sides, and atop these walls stand a pair of stylized Emus. Why yes, I am Australian

You're sexy

I see a Rorschach test.

some sort of a secluded forest lake where animals are having a secret meeting and bathing while they're at it

>almost complete lack of depth perception in the answers
It's like people don't spontaneously see in 3d. Is anime at fault for this? I always see things with not just a background but models with continuous levels of depth.
What does it mean about me?