Weekly online discussion board for class

>weekly online discussion board for class
>comment on reading
>and reply to one of your peers
>wading through classmates' incoherent, brain dead trash to find a single point worth replying to
kill me

Attached: 1506906841159.jpg (280x180, 7K)

I had to do this, except it was an “American Ethnic Studies” course and the Professor was a racist nigger who didn’t give me any class credit until I started telling her what she wanted to here. On one of my first posts she literally replied that it was wrong because I was white and didn’t know what I was talking about

Hear*

>On one of my first posts she literally replied that it was wrong because I was white and didn’t know what I was talking about
you really can't grasp the fact that by virtue of being white certain truths and experiences are sanctioned off from you and your narrative isn't universally valid? and that there are certain concepts you will de facto never be able to observe due to your individual biases?

this is what living in a caucasian echo-chamber does to you, my friend.

That's fucking awful. I'm fortunately in a 99.99% white major so no more darkies for me. Thank God.

There is literally nothing wrong with living with a "white" mindset. Clown, out.

Attached: happy-white-family-e1509368052864.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

>wading through classmates' incoherent, brain dead trash to find a single point worth replying to
How is that any worse than browsing here?

I had to do this in high school a long time ago with this weird almost beta forum. The worst were the history related ones.
>mention some central point about the topic in post
>kids that had blatantly not read anything asking me how I know
>all other posts barely say anything at all
>can't even think about how to reply to them
The difference is that unless you replied to 2-3 retards there you wouldn't get credit. No such thing as credit in this shithole unless you're counting (You)s.

>you really can't grasp the fact that by virtue of being white certain truths and experiences are sanctioned off from you and your narrative isn't universally valid?
This is false. Human beings have a faculty called the imagination. More advanced races have more highly developed imagination and intellect. I can literally imagine right now what it's like to be a poor black man, the sensations, the feelings, etc. So yeah, I know exactly what it's like and can put myself in their shoes. Inferior races scoff at this idea because they don't know what it means to have a highly developed imagination. That should can be more intense and "real" than waking reality if you really get drawn into it.

half of my class (English 101) doesn't know what a pronoun is. only 90% knew what a noun was...

>That should
That shit*

are you insane? you can't honestly think this. what an arrogant post.

no, your suburban milquetoast white ass doesn't know shit about being a poor minority. I always thought pic related was a bit hyperbolic, but after reading your post I guess it's spot on.

Attached: A13usaonutL._CLa_2140,2000_71FOwGUryHL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UL1500_.jpg (1500x1402, 97K)

It’s not that they’re brain dead, it’s more that they really don’t give a shit and are just going through the motions. If you really care this much to make a post I guarantee whatever you write and post in the discussion comes off as a massive try hard and pseud. You may not like that, but’s it’s an unfortunate part of normie reality.

It's literally true. Also I've been homeless and in jail so I can relate from experience. But even if I hadn't my imagination and intellect would suffice to replicate those experiences.

Going to college now must be some shit.

t. graduated in 2006

>automatically assuming he's suburban middle class because he said he's white
what the fuck? nice job completely undermining your retarded shit.
you didn't even attempt to counter anything, you just dismissed it and posted a strawman.

2bh your classmate is probably dumb. but you're probably even dumber and if he had to wade through your shit he'd end his life.

Alright.

Attached: 1551811613051.gif (400x385, 1.98M)

It was actually "You're--fucking--a white male"
t. archivist at the sacred meme scroll monastery

user, you think this is bad, which it is, just wait until you're a graduate student and TA and you have to wade through this trash for below minimum wage while you have much more important things to be working on

but 75% of white males are fucking retarded lol.
what are you some kind of retarded faggot?

The fact that this, the actual statement, didn't catch on is just disappointing. It's much more funny due to the double meaning.

Just go to the first reply, type "yeah I agree too" and get easy points you tryhard.

this, I hope you at least got your classes paid for for dealing with that shit like I did.

>Hurr durr de facto le caucasian eco-chamber
Why are Ameritards grasping to biological racism, just reversed, even if it was BTFOed like 100 years ago?

Kek man honestly you only have yourself to blame for not knowing how to play the game with these types of people

Based counter-ironist

This. You fake it till you gain enough power to influence the system. They’re so obvious to read that it becomes fun at some point