I want to experiment a little and try out how fucking a trap feels...

I want to experiment a little and try out how fucking a trap feels. Where would you find a decent one thats been on hrt for a while?

Attached: C40AE17D-57E6-4EED-8ADC-6E5B90B0262A.png (1548x758, 1.76M)

not in a book that's for sure

There's that bit in Molloy

Oh fuck wrong board

grindr, okcupid

I fucked a late 20's Asian trap with fake tits off Grindr and it was kinda gross, I regretted it afterwards.

Attached: images (3).jpg (180x253, 16K)

Actually never mind this board would probably be more helpful then /lgbt/ in this matter.

>late 20's

Tell us the story

>tfw keine tradfrau(male) to mary and raise adopted lebensborn children with

Attached: bruno-family_custom-a55cab9a966ab474a05156b5ee79c50bf1efb48b-s800-c85.jpg (800x461, 87K)

You've changed REI

Elaborate my homosexual

>late 20s
Shouldve stick to younger than 25
Really needs to be between 18 and 21

>Greetings, fellow straight white men. Do you know where I may procure slaves?

Last Exit to Brooklyn

As anyone can tell you, transexuals are disgusting and unpleasant people in every conceivable level, even if you are a massive faggot, it is highly recommended to stay clear of them.

You don't sound very pleasant yourself

You sound experienced, my friend

From school shooter to cutie
Woah

Attached: 74c.png (676x1000, 851K)

fitting picture.

the autistic white boy incel only has only one way out, no wait, two ways out

Traps are crazy. They're worse than women in this regard and uglier and creepy. Stay away from them. If you want to have anal sex just fuck some whore. It's for the better.

thanks homie

np bro

Jokes on you, i like them fucked in the head

They tend to be either really unstable or just good people trying their best to pass. In either case, singling them out because of their condition is going to hurt them and hurt you. If you can find one who knows your intentions but doesn't mind, it might turn out less awful. Try fetlife.

have you fucked a trap though i just met one and im thinking about doing it, loves trump too

I know that you mean, crazy women are hot, but crazy traps are just disgusting and creepy, it's basically fucking an insane man from an asylum.
>fucking a trap because he likes trump
user, I...

neoconservatism.png

You know who else wants to experiment a little and try out how fucking a trap feels?

Attached: images.jpg (264x191, 10K)

what?
fyi its a girl i dont care what you say she likes trump and shes gonna take my dick so fuck off

My mom!

Attached: maxresdefault_20190830084526333.jpg (871x576, 164K)

>trump a neocon

Attached: David-Brooks-580-640x400.png (640x400, 338K)

jesus christ, he means it! lmao

Attached: 01.png (460x460, 148K)

>I know that you mean, crazy women are hot, but crazy traps are just disgusting and creepy, it's basically fucking an insane man from an asylum.

i just want to turn up the ''abjection'' dial all the way up to ten, ok? those autistic programmer trannies are truly bizarre and fascinating creatures

*high fives u*

You don't actually know what neoconservatism is do you?

He is more aligned with neocons and evangelical types

That’s gay

Trump is objectively an Israel first neocon deep in with the mossad, the chabad and the mafiya. are you fucking blind or something?

True

If that were actually true we’d at the very least have enforced a no fly zone over Syria. He ran against “the blob” foreign policy establishment, he has frequently made threats to cut funding to nato, he’s flirted with the idea of a peace deal with the taliban (which I think will happen if he wins in 2020, and Assad is fucking still in power in Syria the most Trump did was drop a few missiles when the entire establishment and media false flagged more chemical attacks. Ffs he didn’t even drop bombs when they tried to false flag Iran a month or two ago. To call Trump a neocon is incredibly ludicrous, I don’t think he’s perfect but he marks a rapid departure from the foreign policy we’ve had since the end of the Cold War.

based sensible poster

Are you retarded? Evangelicals only vote for him because democrats actually hate them. Neocons shilled for hillary instead of voting for Trump (including my own dad).

Trump's base is aligned towards a populist paleocon midwestern crowd, he's like a Buchanan-lite.

Attached: buchanan.jpg (594x555, 42K)

The left one is hotter

he's not a neocon.
you only think he's about peace because you are a retarded faggot. 2bh you're probably a massive homosexual who can't see the pov from the other side.
you think there's love in intimidation, that's why you get fucked in the asshole.

The good thing about traps is that post-surgery, they always wear REALLY feminine clothing to hide the fact that they used to be a dude, so theyre actually more woman than actual modern women

Attached: transition.jpg (1200x960, 474K)

Didn't Buchanan support non-interventionism?

Trump ran on non-interventionism. He's just a pathological liar yet better than the alternative at the time.

>traps
>post surgery
That is not how it works.
cute nonetheless

Attached: ECJJQkXUwAEKAMf.jpg (1150x2048, 250K)

Nigga what? I think Trump is about Trump, he wants to mark a positive legacy for himself in the history books because he's an egotist, thats why I trust him somewhat. Y'all might call him a retard and how he talks is a bit silly, but he knows how to read a crowd better then just about anyone on the planet, thats how he got elected. He understands that at this point in time a war would be insanely unpopular with everyone except the pyschopaths and sycophants that are this nation's current elite. He's not a nice guy but I don't really think a President should be nice.

bro you sound like a legit retarded person.
i suggest drinking some bleach and killing yourself.

post ops are gross ew

>bro you sound like a legit retarded person.
>i suggest drinking some bleach and killing yourself
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: laughing hitler.jpg (1920x1080, 73K)

I've found mine on Tinder and Grindr. Tinder seems better for cute twinks now, if you're hot they're down to fuck

You mad, bro?

Attached: 1551837580562.jpg (926x1632, 158K)

it took me like 10 seconds to type that.
believe me if you talk shit irl you'd get ended in less time

nice one

>but he knows how to read a crowd better then just about anyone on the planet
Step 1 to pleasing ba crowd: be a retard that doesn't intimidate them. Which is consistent with just, being a retard.

Imagine getting btfo on the internet so hard you get this mad kek

What events do you go to where you watch downies act retarded on stage?

Attached: downie.jpg (620x410, 56K)

zoomer dont you understand that is basically a copypasta reply and basically saying you're a bitch.
its okay you'll get fucked up irl i have more experience. post more pics tho

lmao you act like you don't care but you're clearly mad, fucking grow up boomer. You must be a shitskin.

neither but if you decide to leave the safety of your house you will definitely get fucked up

I see plenty of other people do it. Plenty of my own pastimes have been accused of being that very thing. The special olympics exist.

Ok el goblino pretend you're white

Attached: el goblino.gif (480x412, 201K)

>watches the special olympics
Yeah not a lot of people do that

it doesn't matter.
did you take physics? the forces will bash your faggot skull in

Lmao Tonkasaw is that you?

Attached: tonkasaw.jpg (249x266, 13K)

It does matter. Face it you're not white, you're not tough. Your just a small little brown manlet. You just gotta accept your reality my guy.

nah fuckface. you've never been in a fight your entire life if we met i would hit you so hard your nervous system would shut down. you curated that little response to look tough but all you look like is a faggot.
give me your skype/discord if you're so confident in being white lets chat face to face via webcam.

post penis and I'll think about it

>nignog comes to Yea Forums
>posts 50 times across 3 different threads that he's going to beat people up

Ooga booga booga, me solve problem with violence!

Thailand, I guess. There's some video around of two brits on vacation there fucking a ladyboy and bantzing it the whole time, shits hilarious

link to vid?

They perfer it to not be obvious

>TFW no mommy trans GF

Attached: 1564984567324.jpg (497x758, 231K)