Who are some based anti-Fascist writers?

Who are some based anti-Fascist writers?

Attached: 912TsCsK9aL.jpg (1505x2403, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

progressive.org/dispatches/the-long-history-of-antifa-jaffe-170913/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cesare Pavese
Thomas Bernhard
anyone who is not a midwit

Michelle Obama

My diary desu

Most of them.

Most talented writers of the last century
They don’t tend to support ideologies that might get all their works burnt
Unless they’re the victim of a soviet psyop

>anti-fascist writers
actual anti fascists were too busy committing useful murder

Trick question! Antifa is by definition the opposite of based!

Attached: prison sjw comm.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

Fascism is the ultimate form of Anarchist, a Fascist is just an Anarchist who isn't willing to let the freedom of the weak get in the way of his freedom.

Take a resolute stand against the globohomo corporate lgbtsjw cultural marxist hegemony. Join your local nazis.

Fascism is just the next form of Capitalism

antifascism and lgbt rights are is the last defense line of the capitalist system. A true anticapitalist in this day and age is by necessity a Fascist.

lol what are you a shemale

based

the system is culturally marxist but economically capitalist. Leftists are essentially useful idiots for the system aspiring managers and bureaucrats. Christian clergy prided itself on chastity while leftist clergy(lgbt) prides itself on committing abnormal sex acts in public. the source of both ideologies is fundamentally the same: slave morality, a hate and envy of the strong and a worship of the weak as morally superior. Leftism is the most degenerate offspring of christianity, a religion of disease, a religion for people who have given up and are offended by standards of any kind. They have chosen the way of the animal. Fascism on the other hand is about youth, power, aesthetics, vitality and action. Why would a spiritually inclined young white man choose leftism over fascism?

Bolaño.

I feel great sympathy for the trans community, a truly horrible mental illness, the kindest thing we can do for those wretched creatures is to help them put an end their lives in a painless and humane fashion. It is the leftists who cruelly insist in keeping them alive so they can exploit them politically for their ideologically driven social engineering.

damn is that how you feel about yourself

>culturally marxist
no such thing. neoliberalism=/=marxism

those elgeebeetees and pee oh cees will never care about the crass consumerism and exploitation of the capitalist system, they are in fact the perfect consumerist cattle for globohomo, they will hate you as a white man no matter what and they will always seek your further humiliation and degradation out of spite. Why do you refuse to advocate for your own interests and a life worthy of that name?Some white marxists are intelligent people, almost there, they can identify the problems with the system, aren't completely demoralised yet, but still afraid to take things to their logical conclusions.

>>/pol/
you obviously don't read and are retarded. get off the literature board.

Most leftist read nothing but comic books and YA and dismiss the literary cannon as white supremacist. i am iin fact a voracious reader, and what first drew me to fascism was it's aesthetic aspects and the possibility of creating a society based on western high culture. a culture which rewards beauty and excellence instead of victimhood.

I am yet to hear a convincing argument against Fascism

it's gay

Orwell to name one.
I think she’s neutral about fascists.
Bby, you in over your head.

>based anti-Fascist writers
there are some GOOD ones, but if you are against folkish populism you cannot be "based".
you don't have to be PRO-fascist, but if you identify as ANTI-fascist then you care too much about conforming to popular opinion and are probably a woman or a feminine man.
Fascists are the most smeared and scorned ideology by the establishment powers and our soft society that you have to have a pair of cajones to be openly fascist, unlike dyeing your hair purple, hating racists, hating white people, or being trans, which are all celebrated by the mainstream.

transgression, excess and being counterculture are the only worthy ends in themselves for me, i'm willing to follow ANYONE who is for maxxing out those stats. If this was 50s America I would have been a queer and communist no doubt about it, just to piss people off. but it just doesn't cut it any more.

Attached: Torba's law no censorship move to right from left.jpg (1024x386, 71K)

Butt hurt fly
lol

Attached: antifa cock comm.jpg (1024x1019, 110K)

This.

The modern left are marxist commies. The fuck you smoking.

>antifa
Can Americans fuck off? They never know what they're talking about.

ohnoit'sretarded.png

Anti fascism is and was active all over Europe. Cause like, fascism was created over there.
progressive.org/dispatches/the-long-history-of-antifa-jaffe-170913/

Imagine calling yourself an anti-fascist in 2019, it's like calling yourself an anti-jacobite.

No one but Amerisharts call them "antifa."

By that logic, being openly racist and a pedophile are transgressive.

The left is objectively the right hand of capitalism, its role is to help the system grind us alldown into a homogenous pink haired sludge of lowest common denominator disneyfied consumer culture.

pedophilia is a highly diverse and progressive lgbt identity, if a queer brutally rapes and sodomises an innocent child leftists will defend it, but if a 26 year old white man courts a 16 year old girl in view of making her his lawfully wedded wife and the mother of his children they will scream bloody murder, the hypocrites.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 16K)

I am a former Marxist, I have turned to the far right as I realised it does a far better job than marxism, philosophically as well as practically, when it comes to realising my values such as authenticity, anticonsumerism, environmentalism the desire to live a superhuman heroic lifestyle, to make life into a work of art, the left is basically letting the weakest members of society hold the strongest back. German revolutionary conservatives like Heidegger, Ernst Junger Carl Schmitt and Ludwig Klages and fascists like Marinetti or D'Annunzio are way more profound than any marxists or slave morality 'progressives'.