>Haven't read Conversation in the Cathedral yet
>Haven't read 2666 yet
>Haven't read One Hundred Years of Solitude yet
>Haven't read The Narratives of Empire series yet
>Haven't read The Sea of Fertility tetralogy yet
>Haven't read The Makioka Sisters yet
>Haven't read The Tale of Genji yet
There is too much frens

Attached: 1545340144886.jpg (1024x962, 48K)

Remember to start with the greeks

Shit I'm bad with money and buying every thing you say.

Don't view it as a hurdle to get over. View it as having so much to still experience.

This
Not OP but It’s still stressful trying to pick from so many great novels knowing it will be at the very least one week and at most a few months before you can pick the next one.

What are you reading today? Start there my fren

Is Yea Forums where all the designated frenposting goes?

>Haven't read any nonfiction

Attached: 1567220588252.jpg (640x640, 119K)

Finnegans Wake isn't really one of those must-read novels. In fact you're better off not wasting your time with it. Ulysses, however, must be read.

What happens when I don’t read all of those? Will I have failed my life and have to try again? I don’t want to go through all this shit again

What a great position you are in! You have all these books to look forward to, a variety of new experiences in the form from some of the greatest works of literature ever written, dozens of windows into imagined worlds that millions of readers before you have peered into and agreed had some of the most splendid views creative minds have ever produced. I would envy you were I not in a similar position myself!

Attached: image.png (1210x1190, 116K)

>form form
*form of

Woah I never thought about it like that! Thanks fren!

Attached: 1546475533453.png (657x527, 27K)

God will send you straight to Hell

>Haven't read 2666 yet
And that's a good thing. Trust me.

Oof
Pleb filtered

I'm actually a big Bolaño fan. The second part of Savage Detectives is the real pleb filter. 2666 is for the tourist Anglo wannabe.

No, I hate reading; I merely do it so I can truthfully say I've read a highly regarded piece of literature to raise other people's estimation of my intellectual capacities. If I could absorb all the knowledge in the books listed above without actually having to read them, I would do it in a heartbeat. At most reading can be mildly unpleasant for me, but at worst it is dreadfully boring.

pleb. never gonna make it.

glad to be a helper, now get readin'

Attached: image.jpg (657x527, 32K)

im on it

Attached: 1547501621386.jpg (1485x1101, 297K)

A wild ride, that book. enjoy

>buying books

I've read all of those.

Attached: 1542181916818.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

You can do it fren! just go little by little! I believe in you!!!!!1!1!!

Attached: 1533954674880s.jpg (250x213, 7K)

I dont believe you

You could easily read through every one of those books in under a month if you spent all your time reading.

It’s true. When you read all those books you evolve from frogposter into a wojakposter.

No you cannot. Zibaldone is 2500 pages. All of ISOLT is 4000. A lot of the books in the OP are doorstoppers.

No you absolutely could not. Have you heard of any of those books? A year is probably more accurate, if you spent most of your time reading, but I would certainly advise against it

>I hate reading
You should.
>I merely do it so I can truthfully say I've read a highly regarded piece of literature to raise other people's estimation of my intellectual capacities.
Read to know more, and know more because it's for your own good. Don't be retarded.

>If I could absorb all the knowledge in the books listed above without actually having to read them
Read the wiki articles on them, you'll at least know the gist of them. You'll rob yourself of the literary experience, sure, but that's arguably overrated. Just remember that you can always go back and actually read them even if you read the article.

Based

>Aesthetic Theory
... whose?

Adorno

>if you spent all your time reading
If you read 10 hours a day that's 300 hours or 18k minutes a month. Even with a average of 4 minutes a page (which is a lot for most fiction) you can still easily slay a 4k page book a month.

Unironically based list, and it' even that over the place even, there's so kind of underlying quality to it. Add Sartor Resortus and Zettels Traum, and maybe Jerusalem Liberated and Orlando Furioso and you're toast. There is also a redundancy if by "Paradiso" you mean the third part of the Divine Comedy.

What I'm basically saying is that I'm stealing that list.

kys stupid frogposter

Paradiso by Lima

>mfw I've read a few of those

Attached: 1540409738588.jpg (396x385, 54K)

Attached: 1563391842291.jpg (498x400, 161K)

bump and add Diadorim to the list
Let's keep adding huge semi-obscure great books to this list

Also add La Folie Baudelaire, K and the Ruin of Kasch

I've read Gravity's Rainbow and The Order of Things; I've read two thirds of Tristram Shandy; a good amount of the first and third critique and the Phenomenology of Spirit; a bit of Capital and Aesthetic Theory; I'll get to Beckett's trilogy and Anti-Oedipus soon.

Just think of the joy you will get from reading all of them. Truly you are blessed for having so much to look forward to.

Reading the tunnel right now and i gotta say, wow are you missing out.
Fantastic novel, slick like butter and genius throughout, absolutely deplorable but in the most human sense of the word, a good analogy is if you read a book, you are close to the page with your physical presence, but in the tunnel you come closer and closer to the words until your face melts into its hideous tome and makes fiction and reality meld and melt.
Also some pretty cool imagery, the jewish names lined as a star was pretty based

How hard is it to read?

Brb going to buy all these and not read them

You forgot The Decameron and The Canterbury Tales user

>Yet

Not very hard, its my first po-mo tome, and before this i havent read any "hard" works of literature.
It is bothersome only when picking up the book after not reading for a day, but once you set your mind to it and actually concentrate on the words before you it will start making sense until you dont really see the way of writing as "hard" or something, moreso thinking the prose is beautiful.
Once again, highly recommended.

I suspect that these are not 2 anons talking to each other, but in reality one user responding to his own posts. Which would explain why Pepe images are all in the same style - they were prepared in advance.

>Haven't read Lord of the Clans by Christie Golden yet

Surely you didn't say this because you've read this kino, right user? You're... you're not actually that much of a pseud, are you?

Don’t worry about covering all the bases, fren. Just pick out the books your interested in and have fun experiencing them. Enjoy yourself!

What style, hastily drawn in ms paint?

That is apu fren

>fren
Cut that nazi bs out, please!

This, but also slightly disfigured childlike Pepe. So he either had it all stored beforehand or 2 people have strange similar Pepe collections. Or their collections are so well catalogued that they can on the fly find Pepes made in the same similar style between thousands other Pepes.
It's not one user cheering-up other user. It's one user trying to make his recommendation thread look original.

fren=comrade

Attached: 1561756172164.jpg (855x750, 105K)

unfounded suspicion

see I don't like Pepe much and I usually don't post him but Apu is cute and makes me smile

Attached: image.jpg (750x563, 85K)

also it's sad that a genuine, friendly interaction on Yea Forums seems rare enough to arouse suspicion

Dude apu is a meme from like 3-4 years ago, i used to have almost 200 of them before i lost my phone

I know that feel, I have a bad habit of torrenting every single book recommended or mentioned online, been doing it for 7 years, hasn't read a single one yet.

Attached: 1554201743552.png (340x195, 7K)

Make yourself a policy to read one book for every 10 torrented. And forbid yourself to torrent anymore until you've satified your policy.

>Pepe images are all in the same style
That’s Apu you utter newfag tourist

It is two people. If you dont have a large collection of apu or anime images youbare a normalfag.

Attached: 1566035689389.png (2404x1524, 104K)

this is now a frenposting thread

Attached: 1565983712191.jpg (641x800, 60K)

>tfw only read 4 of those
A-am I retarded lads?

Attached: 0352630D-38FF-4911-A826-6D733C900992.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>Fiction

u r smrt

Attached: 02f (1).jpg (655x527, 59K)

Bump

Have read Ulysses
Have read 110 pages of Finnegans Wake
Just got to page 500 in Gravity's Rainbow
Have read Wuthering Heights
Have read The Odyssey

>If you read 10 hours a day that's 300 hours or 18k minutes a month. Even with a average of 4 minutes a page
Reading that pile of shit once just to say you did, the brainlet with the industrial shredder attitude to reading.

>American Gods not on that list

Attached: frogposters.jpg (720x960, 103K)

you could read all this in a decade OP, don't fret

reading books is just about - often not at all about - "absorbing knowledge." Do you judge your experience of viewing a painting or listening to a song by how much knowledge it imparts? If you reconsider the way you engage with reading, you might enjoy it more.

fpbp

Does philosophy count as NF?

Yea