Žižek

What's the consensus on this guy?

Attached: slavojzizek.jpg (380x505, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk4YqCuXKiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7rq70fD5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Neo-Marxists are retarded and should go back to r eddit/tumblr. Saged.

He's based and redpilled

everyone that hates him is either an sjw or right wing midwits who can only think in knee jerk reactions.

see

never heard of him

sloppy blabber mouth celebrity faggot

He should blow his nose and lay off the cocaine.

I'm neither. I'm sure your mental gymnastics are really going to help you out in life, buddy.

cocaine is the opium of the philosophers of the masses

He didn't even fully read 2nd and 3rd Deleuze but wrote a book about him (and it was bullshit)
Zizek is to Deleuze what Peterson is to Zizek

>consensus
Brainlet way of looking at something, this idea that majority=right is the exact problem with democracy. The majority of people even self-proclaimed intellectuals are braindead retarded. Don't ask what others think of him but what you think of him. Then again considering he is a Marxist I see why someone would ask for a hivemind analysis devoid of nuance or personal thought.

He's actually interesting in his books on the topic of ideology and metaphysics. But lots of pretentious as well as intentionally provocative trash as well. He's also kind of a shit human.

Based
>Tumblr/reddit neo-marxist's face after reading this

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (785x731, 101K)

they are all faggots, the only real philosophers in the world were Socrates, Diogenes, Charlie Manson, Ted Kaczynski and some other people that history never recorded.

you are either corrupting the youth or you dont, a philosopher that nobody ever tried to jail or assassinate is a weak philosopher. you dont blab shit endlessly on RT and other talk shows.

people need to go back to the roots of thing.

>the only real philosophers in the world were...Charlie Manson and Ted Kaczynski

Charlie Manson was a youth corrupter, that's what a philosopher is.

So Jeffrey Epstein is the greatest philosopher of all time?

What is 2nd and 3rd Deleuze?

The Galileo gambit
>The Galileo gambit (also Galileo fallacy) is a logical fallacy that asserts that if your ideas provoke the establishment to vilify or threaten you, you must be right

The second and third episodes in the Deleuze anime series

let's be for real now.
on the debate everyone thinks Zizek "destroyed" peterson by asking "where are the marxists?" but that is fucking retarded.
It's fucking obvious they fill the entire academia and media, just because there isn't a philosopher or a big thinker that calls himself marxist doesn't mean there can't be a ""spontaneous"" movement, just like there isn't an "incel alt-right" influencer but still here we are

what are you kidding me? that guy fucked the youth not corrupted it. to corrupt a young person (and you got to start young) is to lead them astray from society. Epstein IS society. a little swine billionaire who buys people and fucks them over, that's the truth of society, not its perversion.

when charlie send those girls and boys into Leo's LaBianca house they stuck a fork in his belly after carving WAR on it. they didnt had sex with that guy for money.

I don't know what it's like where you live but in the US Marxists constitute a very small minority of academics. There's a much higher percentage of them in sociology departments but even there they represent a minority.

The point was that what Peterstein rages against isn't the traditional marxists, but quite simply the liberals who champion "equality" while also giving up on it in favour of supporting capital and the culture industry.

2nd is Anti-Oedipus and Thousand Plateaus
3rd is everything from there up to his death.
Basically every other text than his interpretations on Kant, Spinoza, etc.

both zizek and peterson represent the beleaguered white straight male establishment, just like donald trump, they are not that different, bloviating know it all's clinging to dead 20th century ideologies and whining about muh political correctness and minorities. Meanwhile real cultural revolution is being led by queers, women and people of color. White dude marxists have shown their true colors, if this was mai 1968 or the great cultural revolution they would be the ones telling the students not to riot in the name of civility, Marx and the party.

Why is his work divided that way?

I mean obviously in some cases provacative ideas have been correct. big bang, round earth. how do you apply this fallacy charitably?

Your ilk is iterally leading us to a societal collapse you fucking retard.

Do you the life you have after a societal collapse will be better than the life you have now?

you're trying to had with that dead worm, son. just let it rest for a while, dont jerk the rod so hard

I don't know honestly, different assemblages require different categories I guess.
I've seen people use that classification a few times and I tought it was shorter than saying Cinema, Difference and Repetition, Anti Oedipus and Thousand Plateaus

unironically yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=zk4YqCuXKiQ

humans can only approach Truth through transgression and excess, the highest truth is nothing but the most violent the most absurd and unspeakable obscenity

society is fucked no matter what you believe, matrix when

You clearly dont know war. Both my family has endured yugoslav civil war. You have no idea what your kind is playing with.

Enjoy the hell you created

he sounds like he always has a dick in his mouth

civil war war is the permanent state of our reality. we are already in a civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Zt7bl5Z_oA

youtube.com/watch?v=Qi7rq70fD5I

Attached: civil.jpg (1166x1920, 473K)

>on the debate everyone thinks Zizek "destroyed" peterson by asking "where are the marxists?" but that is fucking retarded.
Peterson destroyed himself by the utter lack of preparation and overall ignorance on the subject.

It's obvious bait, my dude. You don't hang out on Yea Forums and believe unironically that black trannies are a revolutionary force.

Read Ralph Waldo Emerson you pseud. Emerson is a thousand times greater than Kaczynski. Kaczynski did a good job of highlighting what aspects of industrial society are causing people to go mad but that's the only valuable thing I see in him. Start with Nature or Self-Reliance.

It becomes fallacious when you say "this is correct because it is provocative" as opposed to "this is correct because it has evidence supporting it"