Does this accurately group the type of people who use Yea Forums ?

does this accurately group the type of people who use Yea Forums ?

Attached: four types of users in internet subcultures.png (1060x463, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/editors-blog/an-anonymous-online-anime-fan-just-solved-a-problem-thats-been-eluding-mathematicians-for-decades/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you think Yea Forums has high expertise in anything but being autistic pieces of shit you are mistaken

I feel like I learned a lot from Yea Forums .

my friend, that is because you are a dumbfuck

> / lit / for wonderful insight on books and philosophical talks

> / sci / to learn math and increase my problem solving ability

> / g / to learn how to program and hacking

> / fit / to become swole and mentally healthy

must I go on ?

you can learn that shit from anywhere else but you like the brainAIDS

>/fit/ mentally healthy
Casual confirmed

the / sig / board of fit has solid advice

the people of Yea Forums give me autistic advice 4chaner have the ability to deeply understand the meta of things. normies like you can't understand.

i just dont like AIDS lol

nice spacing, in more than one way

like where? I'd say most media teaches the opposite

yea its pretty good

I think the ironist is the most autist and high commitment of them all. He literally spends all his time learning what it is controversial to say just to sow controversy. At least the genuine autist is trying to reach the consideration of truth.

>learning from the media
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA shithead

Yea Forums is the key to knowledge

Attached: american shiva airburst.jpg (396x385, 78K)

I honestly can't remember what i ever saw in this website. I'm only here because of habit now.

true the dank memory of Yea Forums are fading

it means expertise in the board subculture, not expertise in the board topic, you fucking low commitment, low expertise normie.

Yea Forums will teach you "what you need to learn," but it won't "teach you what you need to learn"

The only real value you can get from this website is in recommendations.

You can "go on" and bite down on this here barrel.

Attached: 1530327981622.jpg (399x384, 19K)

The lack of any kind of proof of authority means the average piece of knowledge presented on Yea Forums is under the scrutiny of an opinion presented by a layman which makes it seem like all opinions here come from laymen. While most certainly do, due to the barrier of entry being just having an opinion in the first place, there must be some exceptions. It's like the opposite of an imposter complex where everyone around you is an imposter.

I'm thinking of removing the 4 key from my keyboard so I have a moment of second guessing before I continue to type in the URL. The muscle memory of loading up a browser, hitting 4 and going to a board is too strong.

this is the only normal post i've read and for a brief moment it made me go back into the real world

even scientists are fit today user. My quantum mechanics prof benches hundreds of pounds

Attached: 6a00d8341dd88553ef014e5f56216c970c.jpg (592x356, 45K)

> /int/ to learn languages and understand other culture

> /fa/ to dress extremely well and look better overall

> /x/ to learn the truth of the world

> / his / to have / lit / level of conversation on history

shall i persist ?

Attached: ntg1tlBafx1udwanoo1_540.png (512x512, 246K)

but that's because you go to a shit uni

>ivy league, shit ton of nobel prizes
kek

Attached: 1555426424562.png (499x338, 38K)

>int
>fa
>x
>his
ok you are gay tell us more my friend

Which one?

>losers
>autistic losers
>normie losers
>losers

ironist here

give me your best prose ironist

Cornell, though its been a few years. He is still there though, met him in an alumni event

fuck niggers and fuck jannies

I went to Columbia and did physics.
What's his name?

Yes. I am an ironist who occasionally makes autist posts.

I think I might leave Yea Forums but I'm grateful for Yea Forums getting me into reading, /fit/ for the gym and /int/ for languages. Even Yea Forums introduced me to new video games.

Touché

Attached: 4780B2DB-E06F-4924-BCD2-3E7797A28328.jpg (750x743, 414K)

Compare Yea Forums to r/books. The degree of knowledge and engagement with obscure and historic writers and literary movements is way higher on Yea Forums. The site isn't full of experts (academics) but the level of discourse is on a higher level. That isn't to say there isn't a lot of autism, though. I've learned more shitposting on Yea Forums than I ever could have studying literature at a university.

>> /x/ to learn the truth of the world
lol it's just a bunch of teenagers telling ghost stories

same, i got woke.

>leave Yea Forums
>he doesn't know

I often post extremely contradictory views in order to make my true beliefs unknowable to those who are spying on me

Then you should go back to plebbit because you obviously don’t “get” it

>/fa/ to dress extremely well and look better overall
/fa/ has absolutely awful fashion sense.

Attached: file.png (1256x796, 1.5M)

>peer pressure
>herd mentality
>false dichotomy

I've heard irony is the only way for a board poster to differentiate oneself from a bot, as bots don't understand irony and comprehend everything literally.

You are here forever , It impossible to leave Yea Forums

It’s a surprisingly accurate model although I’d substitute the word “ironist” for “contrarian”

you just validated the model as it is by this post

how? he's clearly being ironic.

> / pol / to have intellectual conversation on politics and how we should run this world

/ adv / to receive good advice form other user

/ trv / to understand the world and have quality traveling tips

/ b / the wild west of the internet where you find the dankest meme

Attached: wcrdujovd4m21.jpg (369x387, 24K)

>I think I might leave Yea Forums
once i was just like you user

Name a more intteligent website than 4channel. Protip, you can't.

Yea Forums

Some /sci/ user made a big breakthrough in a math theory

Could well be that this is a topic that defies debate in this medium by its very nature

source?

The more I think about this table I feel like in Yea Forums normies do not exist / stay for long.

you must be highly commented / autistic to use Yea Forums . Also The interface on this site is a normie repellent

iflscience.com/editors-blog/an-anonymous-online-anime-fan-just-solved-a-problem-thats-been-eluding-mathematicians-for-decades/

There was also that time /pol/ discovered an ISIS base and soon after it got carpetbombed by russkies.

lmao

Attached: 93E91D06-9277-4EFA-99DC-7D4EDB2EDF69.jpg (750x360, 86K)