What are some good books about relatable women feels...

what are some good books about relatable women feels? I think it'd be interesting and educational to see a different viewpoint since I can only think like a guy

Attached: billieeilishshorts.png (583x626, 340K)

Young adult

>relatable woman feels

They're monsters. Nothing in their consciousness is relateable.

“I saw my life branching out before me like the green fig tree in the story. From the tip of every branch, like a fat purple fig, a wonderful future beckoned and winked. One fig was a husband and a happy home and children, and another fig was a famous poet and another fig was a brilliant professor, and another fig was Ee Gee, the amazing editor, and another fig was Europe and Africa and South America, and another fig was Constantin and Socrates and Attila and a pack of other lovers with queer names and offbeat professions, and another fig was an Olympic lady crew champion, and beyond and above these figs were many more figs I couldn't quite make out. I saw myself sitting in the crotch of this fig tree, starving to death, just because I couldn't make up my mind which of the figs I would choose. I wanted each and every one of them, but choosing one meant losing all the rest, and, as I sat there, unable to decide, the figs began to wrinkle and go black, and, one by one, they plopped to the ground at my feet.”

Attached: weininger.jpg (2294x751, 791K)

She has a similar tushie to my gf. Anyways, wouldn't most men be concerned that she has venereal disease? Every time I see girls that go for the "I do drugs and will fuck black people" look all I think, as a white man, is that she is a dirty slut and has a high chance of having chlamydia. Not for me "bruh". Thick ass? A squishable tush, yes. It is the type that black men hold to the gold standard though. Most likely a white nigger posting this.

Good post, too based for this shit board.

not pulling out/10

>Most likely a white nigger posting this.
judging by the @name it's probably a chicano

you're right, but i love that look so much though. fuck

anything by virginia woolf

the pillow book (written in heian japan by a pretty intelligent woman of the court)

im a woman and I think James Joyce has a deep capacity to understand and write women. Eveline is a beautiful short story to start with. The final chapter of Ulysses is an amazing glimpse into the mind of a (hysterical and bit bit reprehensible) woman

Jane Eyre

holy shit so based

Attached: 1537967415856.jpg (450x305, 48K)

>since I can only think like a guy
If you're asking for serious mental things, then Irigaray, if you want someone who doesn't feel like they're writing at their husband's gunpoint. Not that she's perfect. But the ratio of Irigaray to a regularwoman is equal to about that of one Freud to a regular man, so you can compensate.

Attached: mein.jpg (184x63, 3K)

>implying
i was thinking on a book for my mom, shes 55 age, never read but the Bible. what some books for woman that could interest her on literature?

Attached: 156281393156.png (552x522, 186K)

Woolf? Austen?

Take estrogen for a month.

Man I miss when young women who were exploited by the music industry were actually attractive.

Attached: 1524114694302.jpg (800x450, 141K)

You are trippin homie that is one smashing chick

Attached: 1520485078071.jpg (640x789, 47K)

The Golden Notebook - Doris Lessing

read alot gayboy

You are trippin homie women are still exploited by the music industry

They hated him because he spoke the truth

Just sleep with your mom, bro.

Sex and Character blackpilled me so hard

Attached: 8501288.jpg (576x768, 40K)

Alice Munro is superb. Her writing is sparse, honest, and quietly controversial. She writes about women, for women, and her works are incontestably feminist (but without any of the emotional entitlement or self-indulgence of modern feminism).

I'd recommend starting with Dear Life or Runaway.

Attached: 51ZG+udbZdL._AC_SY400_.jpg (259x400, 28K)

hmmm probably something to ease her that's low-end lit but better than commercial shit. Austen? Emily Dickinson?

I wanna suck on her titties and eat her ass

Same. Saw a girl walking home tonight with short jean shorts on and she had nice big ass. I would become an African warlord and conquer countries to eat a nice ass. I'm so horny bros. I can't undo my cumbrain. It's permanent. Donate money to me so I can become a warlord.

>Northanger Abbey
>Jane Eyre

Attached: Breton Brother and Sister.jpg (2568x3722, 2.5M)

Daily reminder that this roastie is 17 and OP is a pedo

idiot

>OP is pedo
based

maybe Please Look After Mom. But that might be too sad. What are her interests? Does she like dramas?

Jane Austen

sage for viral

>tushie
>A squishable tush, yes.
You sound like a pussy

Amy Winehouse was attractive to you?