Does Yea Forums have revolutionary potential...

Does Yea Forums have revolutionary potential? I was daydreaming about us becoming an intellectual Far Left terrorist organization where we assassinate the pedophilic bougeois elites.

Attached: 1568063465032.jpg (657x526, 40K)

We shitpost about anime here, sir.

Attached: 1559636459963.jpg (319x331, 15K)

>intellectual
>far left

Boy have you come to the wrong site.

>Wanting to become a radical Intellectual far left terrorist organisation instead of a radical centrist absurdist paramilitary orginization doing away with petty morality.

Attached: disapointedandjudgemental.png (268x188, 6K)

>Far Left
user, I ...

Any that had this potential seem to have all fled.
I remain to taunt the silly ones. They’re determined to have no potential.

Attached: 77ED1AB0-76AB-40EE-AC19-F7DD88CE8373.png (768x576, 609K)

Yes. That is the only type of intellectual you can be. The Right is full of midwits, who dont read, who have nothing to organize around, whose world views are built around racism, sexism, and blind tradition. Far right terrorists have only killed innocent people.

>Far Left
>against pedophilia

Hooo boy

If I did I would have usurped and improved Moldova long ago. It's a shame that none of the other citizens of Moldova seem to care about their country enough to revolutionise it. It's doomed for eternal irrelevancy and weakness.

This. Pre-2014 Yea Forums users were mostly apolitical, and if they weren't apolitical, they were libertarian or anarchist. Anyone who picks left or right are post-2016 Tumblr Neo-Marxists or reddit republicans.

>Inbred southerns
>Catholic priests
>Wealthy elites
>left
Uhmmm, user...

Attached: 1C78A8D0-4763-46D0-9ADE-38B440BE5B70.jpg (550x366, 56K)

Nothing says potential like being a 50 year old tranny who still thinks he's 16

This board is for literature. Not for you spergs to be spamming your stupid politics. You are all pathetic. None of you ever put up a substantial argument, all you guys ever do is call each other midwits, incels, NPCs and whatever. Take this garbage to

>stale memes and liberals
>right
The state of trannies

46. It seems my genes think Im still 36.
I think you’re just trying to get rid of me though. Have you looked at Yea Forums? So many old people in there now.

Attached: 232E04B0-10E6-4A7D-A736-8D89976BB8C7.jpg (480x480, 34K)

We must divorce ourselves from politics, all politics.

Yea Forums has incredible revolutionary potential, but you're going to have a hard time steering it the direction of your own little pet politics

>because that ever worked

Nah, i would kinda of like it. I remember when we could gaff about anyone and had a more or less maluable model of thought. Kept things lighthearted and keks were more often and more wholesome.

Pretty much this, Yea Forums(nel) has lost its sense of freedom. Now you only see them either sucking liberal or republican dicks.

You have to be over 18 to post here

Not if you keep posting frogs

But real talk the traditional internet is unsuited to revolution because people are too spread out. You have to organise shit on Facebook

lol nice bait nazi

But it doesn’t work out. Letting the elites have their way has led us to this.
For all the talk about responsibility the conservatives bitch about, they are the laziest thinkers and take zero responsibility.
But I see you’re just talking about board culture or something

far left terrorism is a matter of the left (as the left, and by extension, American liberal culture consists in many ways) not wanting to give a shit about how the rest of the world reacts to their ideology. That this "left" is a cult of non-conformity and non-concern for the community is the root of the problem, and is the reason why the left cannot be brought back to power. When the left no longer cares and does not take the effort and commitment to get the left back back into power, the left will only grow in oppression

>the precedent to organize having anything to do with intellectualism

That's what I meant with my original post (though I'm not the user you're replying to), but maybe it wouldn't be so bad in a wider sense. If the political change one wants isn't going to come, isn't it better for the individual to isolate themselves from political causes as much as possible?

It's funny how the post-2016 newfags have resorted to "if you dont join my party affiliation we're going to make fun of you!!"
You would have NEVER seen this behavior before 2016.

I remember you posting this before, OP. I doubt it would ever happen, but I would be willing to start an eco-fascist movement with you lovely retards any day.

Attached: 1562957885807.jpg (852x944, 79K)

This

Tripfag.

Oh, I see now.
Not responsibly possible now. The world is getting smaller and more dangerous

You could have made of bush or obama without being called a liberal/conservative

Now they tricked everybody into accepting those 2 as the only alternatives

What would eco-facism entail? Install a dictator which bans shit left and right?

Godlike show so far, on ep 3 rn.

Fascism with naive environmentalist sentiments and retarded solutions to ecological problems that are understood very poorly.
Basically it's the ecological ideology for weird preteen bootlickers that got upset after reading about deforestation on Wikipedia.

Pretty much this. But imagine selling arthoes our eco-merch, which is ironically antithetical to the fascist doctrine.

>which is ironically antithetical to the fascist doctrine.
So is ecology...
Besides the fundemental dissonance between the way fascist ideology imagines communities and living relationships work and the science of ecology. How could ecofascism ever work our practically? It would require a strong populist movement and most people who would support fascism could care less about ecology, and the vast majority of ecologists vehemently oppose fascism. So you can't give any ecologists technocratic power, as they would be enemies of the state. You would probably have to kill or imprison most of the ecologists that didn't flee the country.