What is some good, realistic spy fiction?

What is some good, realistic spy fiction?

Attached: young-hoover.jpg (2032x2673, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/11197560
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Harlot’s Ghost
LeCarre
Our Man in Havana
The Quiet American

The Riddle of the Sands

The rumor that Hoover inherited Negro’s gene is clear as a crystal looking at this picture. That’s why he completely eradicated his upbringings and ancestral lines from databases.

I don't care if Hoover was an octoroon, he was based af.

>lapdogs of power
Unironically kys

Attached: 92AE529E-DEE5-4C64-ABAD-99759E0B3352.jpg (1920x1088, 484K)

He hunted Communists and probably saved millions of American lives. He wasn't perfect but at least he understood the Communist threat. We need someone like him now.

>looking at this picture
He was American, which is all you need to know

>the communist threat

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

google.com/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/11197560

What about the nazi threat?

Kissinger.jog

Venezuela isn't a threat though. We're more of a threat to them given that we are supporting an undemocratic coup in their country and also our "sanctions" have recently turned into a full-blown embargo. Before your few boomer braincells light up and you say "Ah! You're saying Venezuela is doing bad because of us, you Commie?" No, I'm not. Their system is inherently broken, as is Cuba's, Vietnam's, China's, the USSR's, etc. But, guess what, there is no communist threat; the farthest left anyone will go is social democrat (Bernie) and even he is having a hard time getting elected.

>The farthest anyone will go is Social Democrat.

AOC and Ilhan Omar beg to differ. Also I'm not a boomer, I'm 24.

AOC and Illhan Omar are both social democrats. AOC herself has come out in support for small business tax cuts.

>China's
Uhhhh.
Bernie is having a hard time because of massive cheating by the status quo

Have you read the Green New Deal? She's definitely a Communist, regardless of how much she denies it.

Attached: Green-New-Deal-FAQ-Ocasio-Cortez-Website-Original.jpg (914x844, 140K)

Yeah, China is fucked. I don't think disappearing people and allowing western companies to set up in their country and pay workers 500$ a month is a very good system. You should agree with this if you care for the working class.

A communist believes in a stateless society where the workers own the means of production. You can disagree with this one point of the green new deal, but you can't call her a communist because of it.

real spy shit can't be written down it's too mundane and obvious because people are fucking stupid

I’m not a fan, but they’re ascending to top position as the US descends.
It was their spending spree that saved the world economy far more than the meager stimulus Obama got signed off. Next time around we won’t be so lucky.

Hide tripfag threads
Ignore tripfag posts
Do not respond to tripfag posters

Attached: EAi53nTX4AAM2-p.jpg (2048x1692, 636K)