Les Miserables

Is this actually worth reading or will I be wasting my time reading overrated, lengthy shit?

Attached: victorhugo.jpg (1920x2560, 464K)

just watch the Wolverine musical and suck your boyfriend's cock

Yes it is worth reading but you're probably too stupid to appreciate it considering how you needed to ask.

Whew.

I asked first because it's long.

Yeah the length of books matter to you because you're stupid.

It only matters because I don't want to spend a lot of time wasted on reading something that might be shit, faggot.

Everything good will seem shit to you because you're stupid, and stupid people have bad taste.

Are you incapable of reading a few chapter and seeing if you get into it?

I am capable, I am just wondering if maybe it's mediocre at first but then gets particularly good halfway through. Plus I'm interested in Yea Forums's opinion on it.

Read the Wikipedia summary and that'll whether or not you'll like it. Here's Yea Forumss opinion: It's really good, it's really shit, and it's mediocre. You can fuck off now.

Why the fuck are you on Yea Forums then? Do you not care for discussing books?

You're not discussing books, you're asking dumb questions.

Yes, a question that will lead to discussion you fucking nonce

Its a good book user :)

You haven't read the book so you're not equipped to discuss it. I gave you the only three possible responses to your question. It's either really good, it's really shit, or it's mediocre. I've exhausted the discussion.

I know I'm not equipped to discuss it. SO I asked a question that will provoke others to discuss.
THANK YOU. Why is it a good book?

Every classic is worth reading

Very moving themes of Justice, redemption, and what it means to be a good man.

Yes, read one part everyday and it becomes like a TV show. Overrated maybe but I have found memory of it. In comparison Gaston Leroux is a total shit writer and whoever called him superior to Conan Doyle should be figuratively shot.

Based. Fuck philistine faggot OP.

Wow, you must be about 16 years old and a virgin. Hope being mean online helps you cope with it. Enjoy your hand.

Attached: 1567054703028.jpg (870x582, 98K)

This is the most ridiculously Reddit thing I've seen in a while. Did r/books recently link here or something?

unironically please have sex

I did and it hasn't changed my opinion.