People referring to themselves as "consumers" and shouting about "consumer rights"

>People referring to themselves as "consumers" and shouting about "consumer rights"
What the fuck is wrong with the world?

Attached: 1568135685187s.jpg (200x250, 4K)

they are "the last men" Nietzsche warned about

Fuck you, loot boxes are literally this generation's Jim Crow. Gamers will rise up and kill you pigs.

the gamers and the game producers are both equally shit

It is a fact of life for most of us that we are consumers. I wouldn't claim it as title of pride, but acknowledging it would be minimal honesty. Your habits as consumer shape your daily life, your health and your work. Better take it into account, as disgusting as the term is.

Is this what capitalism does to a person's brain?

>posts on a sub-board dedicated to the appreciation and creation of art
>shits on the most innovative and original artform in existence today

No, it's what social democracy does to a person's brain. The capitalists of 100 years ago owned their fields, worked their land, and sold their goods.

>shits on the most innovative and original artform in existence today
I've played games for 20 years, they're fun time wasters and sometimes they touch your heart. But they're not art and never will be.

Any game that tries to be art has to compromise on gameplay and turn it into an interactive movie.

Literally.

Don’t make up excuses for your dumb church of consumption. It was always leading to this.

>Don’t make up excuses for your dumb church of consumption. It was always leading to this.
Great refutation triptranny

>captalists
>worked their land
It was always the proles that actually worked the land

based retard who gets his political opinions from paintings

Obama way overused that term and I cringed every time

Attached: img_1076.jpg (800x530, 69K)

In feudal Europe, sure. In non-Southern America, not so much. The majority of farms from the Homesteading Acts until FDR's social democracy were owned and operated by small family units. But you guys probably think that a million middle-class kulaks represent Porky.

But consuming is all I do.

It’s why I hate myself so much.

How many books you wanna go through to discover the truth of what I’m telling you?
I’ve read a lot, user.

Attached: 19604418-F101-4DB3-9265-1CB54B6BB4B1.jpg (643x1050, 295K)

Read grapes of wrath

Produce an argument
A story about the Dust Bowl, which came during FDR's presidency.

>DL information i to my head that I wont reject for ideological reasons
You want to drink the water, horsey. That part isn’t my job.

>dust bowl
Capitalists aren’t the workers. They’re the owners

A family that works their family farm are both workers and owners. You're so used to depending on the state that you've forgotten that there isn't merely a slavery vs wage-slavery dichotomy. Man is capable of generating their own capital, if landed.

Such a retarded lefty stigma on that word. It applies to almost any system

>Such a retarded lefty stigma on that word
For good reason.

Anytime I hear the word "consumer" used to describe people I recoil in disgust.

There is not sch thing as late capitalism, you dumbess, reading more books won't make you any less retarded, capitalism can branch into millions of ways or go back to the earlier stages even.

A story about "tight-knit farmers" being pushed off their land, farms being ruthlessly industrialised by people who have no connection to the land and only care about profits. This is inevitable under capitalism.

There is no such thing as philosophy either.
By your retarded reasoning

Attached: E84BBFD2-3E1B-471F-B09D-C1E4F5FE1CC7.jpg (960x720, 122K)

So for you capitalists exist since the early bronze age? Interesting

There’s a lot of qualifiers to the long history of money and modern capitalism, but yeah. Essentially so.

>"the last men"
Checked. Please elaborate

Wrong, philosophy just like capitalism isn't linear line, where there is one start and then there is the ultimate end, or demise.
there is no "late stage capitalism" where it's on it's last legs and people are just going to turn into bunch of pinko faggots who hate private ownership.

Idiot

Do you concede at least that video games are made up of art?
Soundtrack, character design, script writing, visual design, etc?

>way overused

oh no, poor educated moron doesn't have an answer and can only spew retarded rhetoric it heard from some other tranny.

there's nothing wrong with consumption except for the disease

Why are you even quoting?

even in biology, we use the term "consumers". in economic terms, we fail to acknowledge the importance of "producers". we are all certainly consumers but some of us are producers. the problem is when workers fail to recognize the value they produce, or that value is diminished, only capitalists are recognized for being producers or "job creators".

it may be art but not worthy art
deviantart-tier art