NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST HAVE E-BOOKS YOU NEED THE HARDCOPY!!!11!!1

>NOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST HAVE E-BOOKS YOU NEED THE HARDCOPY!!!11!!1

Attached: NOOOO.png (785x1000, 254K)

Its settled science that owning physical copies of books with which you can touch, smell, see and hear helps you retain the information better than a screen trying to emulate a book.

>read e-book
>fart during the important scenes to connect them to a scent
Done.

>Its settled science that owning physical copies of books with which you can touch, smell, see and hear helps you retain the information better than a screen trying to emulate a book.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>reading for information

That's just a correlation, I think it's more likely that more tech-friendly, e-book people are ADHD zoomers.

Physical paper is easier to keep track of your reading
Who the fuck wants to read on a screen all the time. Fuck that.

>Who the fuck wants to read on a screen all the time. Fuck that.
Haha nice one user

How many of the e-reader haters do you guys think are just salty about the fact that you can't post in ebin stack threads or display the books you ought the have read anymore?

>its settled science
It's time to go back.

with the price of an ereader I can easily read for like 2 years using only physical copies, that reading at 50 books/year.

Your point?

where do you find books that cheap? do you buy used ones?

I think I do tend to retain information better if I'm actually reading it on a page, now that I think about it.

An e-reader is just way more practical and cheaper in the long run. If you pirate books you only have to buy the reader and that's it. You can carry a million books at any time, it's very light and practical for stuff like giant bricks that at enjoy easy to carry around, it keeps track of your progress with stats like book percentage, time to the end of the chapter, book etc, it allows you to read in any light conditions thanks to no reflection in the sun unlike a phone screen and backlight in the dark.

There is literally 0 argument for real paper nowadays aside from a paper fetish and wanting to show everyone on the bus you're a smart guy and you're reading Kierkegaard.

Why does everybody care so much about what everybody else is doing?

Honestly, don't you have better things to do with your time than that?

what a fucking pseud

Reading an e-book is the epitome of numale

>numale
what is this, 2015?

Thats so stupid, obviously. You need to read how to talk about books youve never read. It varies wildy from person to person from medium to medium.

This, it is a psychological switch I believe because we read information on the Internet differently than we read a book. When you read the Internet, you generally are scanning for info rather than studying. However, this bleeds into reading books which is why there is so much trouble getting started when you haven't read since a kid. But anyways, I still believe it's totally possible to be fine with an e reader, and I think it's a great tool to have. Cuts down on waste, easy to carry around. Etc.

>This guy from Yea Forums can't shill his JUMPSCARES BAD forced meme so he has to come to a slow board like Yea Forums in an attempt to stay relevant.

Please, exit life immediately.

It's settled science that umbrella sales cause rainfall.

You don't read ebooks on the internet, pseud

It's also simply because more senses are involved, the experience is more immersive, and memory functions by sensory association.

>Physical paper is easier to keep track of your reading
Wait what

this dude knows whats up

Stop

Attached: Stop.png (751x800, 219K)

I made a good one

>NOOOOOO, YOU *CAN'T* JUST ADAPT TO MODERN LIFE!!!! IT'S DEHUMANISING AND UNNATURAL AND THE MORE PEOPLE DO IT, THE BIGGER THE PRESSURE ON ME TO DO IT!!!!! I CAN'T COPE!!!!! STOP USING E-BOOKS!!! STOP SITTING AT A DESK FOR 9 HOURS A DAY AND MAKING MONEY!!! STOP GOING TO FULL TIME EDUCATION FOR 17 YEARS!!!! STOP USING TINDER AND SOCIAL MEDIA!! STOP USING ANTIDEPRESSANTS!! STOP ACCEPTING GLOBALISATION!!! STOP STOP REE REEE REEEEEE (hyperventilating noises)!!!

Attached: 1551843769105.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>Kindle is 60
>Sure physical books never cost more than 60 cent
Don't lie to yourself. Reading can be cheap when buying books but not that cheap. Especially when you want certain books and not just stuff that has zero demand.

based joyce reader

>I made a good one
then why didn't you post that instead?

>Its settled science
Post 5 peer-reviewed articles

>Please, exit life immediately.

Attached: 579B59F5-CD85-42A5-B4D0-BE95A9B9F8EA.jpg (378x378, 18K)

Fpbp
E-readers are not reading
Audiobooks are not reading

one of the main arguments for ereaders is price.

I only buy books I can't find in the public library.

see above, also, not everyone lives in america, kindle is more expensive here.

This

Zoomers BTFO

>why yes I do exclusively read pdfs that I downloaded for free how could you tell

Attached: 1568124946721.png (988x1190, 462K)

>Buy ereader
>Infinite books for free

post your address so I can strangle you

>"books for free"
>to be read through a souless device
>"infinite books"
>until you drop it on the ground or spill liquid over it or bang it while inside your backpack or there is no energy or someone steals your entire "library" instead of just a single book