If god exists then he can be a big boy and accept the fact he chose to create me...

If god exists then he can be a big boy and accept the fact he chose to create me, so it's on him to atone for that not me to impress him with my worship of his narcissistic ass.

If god doesn't exist then I'll rot in the ground and think no more.

If god exists and sends me to hell for not worshiping him then he can go fuck himself anyway for being a prick.

Attached: imgbin-anime-manga-4chan-television-toradora-anime-8rXFYWvwnh5juDH5P07Wk2ty2.jpg (728x771, 105K)

I'm not an atheist, but your reasoning is sound and I basically agree with you

enjoy hell then, hope being an edgy fuck was worth it. it's your choice

Good thing we're all saved by virtue of being here

t. Reformed nigga

Romans did it

Attached: marcus-aurelius.jpg (564x423, 49K)

devotion to the god who made you is a virtue. meanwhile blaspheming Him is a sin

Why is singing praises an essential virtue? Or what do you mean by “devotion”?

No entity is worthy of worship, but if one were, it certainly wouldn't be one that demanded it through use of a big carrot and stick.

Why do you debase yourself for a being that demands your worship?

Explain like a grown man why it's debasing oneself, rather than throwing words around because it hurts your fee-fees.

The God in the Bible displays nigger-like behavior. To bow down to such an entity is extremely debasing

Attached: avathar.jpg (1570x1049, 1.18M)

that's a passive feminine reasoning. God helped you by giving you abilities and opportunities. Not using them is legitimately putting the blame on yourself If he helped you more, you would still have to do things. But the most important is to want to make these things.
Yet you legitimately revolt against the catholic and protestant feminine passive and devotional worship and their notion of Justice-hungry God that is a basphemy.

>God helped you by giving you abilities and opportunities
So what.

I don't owe him shit. He chose to be a selfish little child and create life to abandon it.

spooky

go to fucking bed taiga

Attached: toradora-5-2-demon-ami.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

You can try this same argument with your mum when she sends you to bed, then tell us how it worked out.

>to abandon it
Creation is eternal, if life were abandoned by God it would cease to exist. You owe him the possibility to shitpost on Yea Forums (even if you have used this time better), there is no debt though, he is not demanding, the fact is you must work for yourself, or you become even more pathetic. Religion is self development.
Anyway I hope you will solve your problems, and nobody will hell your anger for you.

>You owe him
Ya done fucked up.

I don't owe anyone shit.
>Religion is self development.
It's funny how the people who turn to religion burned their bridges with everyone else first.

Attached: Phil.png (139x33, 5K)

i'm having very sinful thoughts about this anime girl

being a chad =/= being developed (meaning having found everlasting happiness)

>everlasting happiness

Eww

what's wrong user? come on, you can tell us. did something happen?

Attached: 6fd0ddaffdf7b4f82d0b00ef75b89f73.png (860x1040, 582K)

Hell doesn't exist as a place of torment.
Hell and Heaven is the same place, gehenna that burns sinners is the same light that deifies the saved; it's your self-corruption and hatred that changes the love into pain.

Everlasting happiness is the antithesis of life itself. Everything great in life, every achievement, every instance of progress was gained through struggle. Life is not about a tired state of eternal comfort, like you're desperate for. Life is about inviting resistence, struggle, discomfort. Your idea of life as everlasting happiness signifies the biggest perversion of it humanly possible, and nothing great can ever come from it

Suppose God existed. The fact that your an atheist is proof enough that God isn't "demanding" anything.
Enough with the tired strawmans.

>The fact that your an atheist is proof enough that God isn't "demanding" anything.
No, he'll just throw me in hell for all eternity...

Yeah, so what?

Fuck yourself you prick

The greatest punishment (in reality an inevitable consequence) for wrongdoing and deliberate rebellion against the government of God is loss of existence as an individual subject of that government. The final result of wholehearted sin is annihilation. In the last analysis, such sin-identified individuals have destroyed themselves by becoming wholly unreal through their embrace of iniquity.

There will come an end for rebels and rebellion. The Supreme Rulers are merciful and patient, but the law of deliberately nourished evil is universally and unerringly executed. "The wages of sin is death"—eternal obliteration.

"that the way of the transgressor is hard"; "that within every sin is concealed the seed of its own destruction"

Attached: 567547474747.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

What manner of speech is this which thou hast spoken against the Lord thy God? Dost thou know not how I laid the earth's foundation, and how I shut up the sea behind doors? I give orders to the morning, and show the dawn its place. I the Lord do all these things. Thou art nothing unto me, even like unto spittle. I shall send upon thee cursing, and vexation, and rebuke: so is my word that goes out from my mouth. So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth; it shall accomplish that which I please. Where thinkest thou that ye might go from my Spirit? Where shall thou flee from my presence? Nay, for it is written: Am I a God at hand and not a God afar off? for as thou speakest these falsehoods, so doth I search the earth, and your heart, and I know thee. So be thou prudent and hide thyself against what I the Lord doeth. For I will will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury, even an overflowing shower in my anger, which consumeth every man that worketh evil in my sight. For I am the Lord in the high places and in the low places, and there be no man that hideth himself in secret places but I shall see him. Wherefore if only thou could have foreseen that which was to come upon thee, to declare it from aforetime, and thou would have withheld thy hand. But thou could not. Thou did not. And now before thee is the judgment of the Lord of Hosts. For behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon thee, to destroy thee according to the flesh, and thou shall surely perish.

>so it's on him to atone for that
God already did this when He sent his Son to die on the cross. So God already did His part. Now it's your turn to accept Jesus Christ into your heart. It's easy, and can be done in seconds. Just ask Jesus Christ to enter into your heart.

>God already did this when He sent his Son to die on the cross
I was born 2000 years after that supposed event. I don't give a fuck.

No, God won't do anything to you. God doesn't even know you.
If you legitimately believed in the afterlife then it would be your choice one way or another which you go to. As in choosing to pursue Christ or choosing to reject him. Both result in the respectful adherence to your decision.

But you don't believe that, so this whole thing is pointless anyhow.
Why waste your time arguing? You might as well argue Elder Scrolls lore. That might even be more entertaining for you.