*dies an agonising death for your sins and offers you eternal life*

*dies an agonising death for your sins and offers you eternal life*

Attached: 1564498623698.jpg (564x695, 57K)

The omnipotent god died an agonizing death lmao

his suffering is unconstrained too

I wish I could believe that but the point is I must suffer alongside him, yet still he is a savior for showing the Way.

No one asked for such a stupid act.
Here’s the wisdom of your dumbass dick-god.

Shoddy Beksinski imitation too.

Attached: A2DA561B-4952-47FE-B3C7-0F9E2009F3F6.jpg (1461x786, 236K)

dilate you 50 year-old menopausal lesbian tranny

>he thinks I believe in a god with manlike qualities

What's your take on the Jews?

>my sins
you just made them up

Repent, profligate

Why did he have to die on cross? Couldnt he just forgive all the sins and continue living?

>Why did he have to die on cross?
he was nailed to it
>Couldnt he just forgive all the sins and continue living?
he did and he does

No one's asking you to be a theist but please drop the edgy teenage atheist act, its cringe as fuck.

Hide tripfag threads
Ignore tripfag posts
Do not respond to tripfag posters

She/he is almost 50 lol, it's embarrassing

*offers you eternal life that isn't just a total fantasy*

Attached: aubrey de grey.jpg (2048x1152, 604K)

Hugh Jackman is offering me eternal life? What a lad

>he doesn't know who Aubrey de Grey is

Attached: microwave brainlet.jpg (480x480, 51K)

*looks prematurely aged for a 56 year-old and will probably die in the next 20 years (to the eternal butthurt of his death-fearing fedora followers) and is also a snake oil salesman*

Looks like an Orthodox monk

Jesus Christ never exsisted.
Instead, he was a literary device used to help teach people morals.

Read Socrates

Was Socrates a Christian?

Repent

*dies like a coward and actually expects you to completely devaluate your entire life and everything of value in front of his filthy cross, like a cosmic form of cuckoldry*

fify

Wow, so this guy is really 56 years old.
My fucking dad is 60 and looks healthier than this hack.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

not sure why but this pic makes me think of Revelation
with it being weird as shit and vague and all that

Shut the fuck up you nasty new york kike

Literal biblical descriptions are kino

Attached: d1y7zn9-3d1b5d76-d1a2-47b1-a450-64fe87a1c17d.png (800x671, 188K)

Based. Chop the tree down at the root.

I liked Kilgore Trout's fictional novel The Gospel from Outer Space in Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse-Five.

The gist is that it was bad storytelling to make Jesus the son of God from the beginning, because it made the moral of the story "Before you lynch somebody, make sure they're not well connected." The reader is meant to think "Wow, they sure lynched the wrong guy!" which has the implicit connotation that there's a "right" sort of guy to lynch. The character in the novel re-wrote the gospel so that Jesus taught the same things, but was literally a nobody. Just a mortal carpenter, son of two humans. When he was tried and crucified, THEN God would speak from heaven "This man is now my son and you will NEVER persecute the down-at-heel" and then Jesus would ascend at that point.

Minor detail, major ramifications. Nobody even knows what the fuck "dying for your sins" even means. Because of the aforementioned narrative fuck up, Jesus KNEW he had the best seat in heaven waiting for him. What sacrifice did he make? Leaving Earth a few years earlier and probably more painfully than it would otherwise have been? No more painful than pre-anaesthetic amputees.

Tell me what you even think "died for our sins" means. He made our sins okay? He absolved us of the shit that he himself condemned us to? Then why are we still threatened with Hell if Jesus paid the debt? Absolutely fucking abysmal plot.

>was a pre-Christian a Christian?

Christianity was a haphazard mythology with some neo-Platonic bullshit. It really is a dog's breakfast of a religion. I mean so are Islam and Judaism, but at least Judaism has cool numerology. Islam has nothing to offer though. Cool mosaics I guess.

Wow, the son of God, who is also God, suffered for three days and then he went to Heaven forever and got worshipped by millions of people since then? What a huge fucking sacrifice, I bet no one else would be willing to do that!

Attached: 1553983408593.png (520x512, 51K)

>god gives himself an agonising ‘death’ in order to save humanity from what he was going to do to them if he didn’t give himself an agonising ‘death’
Mysterious ways indeed

Attached: 716F6214-FD36-4638-ACE1-6EAFCE4177AB.jpg (343x374, 24K)

Atonement theory is yet another example of Catholics trying to destroy Christianity through irrational ascriptural Doctrine.

The whole “edgy teenager” thing is a bullshit meme. I was a depressed edgy Christian teenager. Older and wiser now that I woke up. Get over it, edgy depressed teenagers/early 20somthings.

The fuck is that image even trying to convey

Fucking little faggot bitch

Just someone’s theory that Yhwh was a volcano god, I think. Clearly a fertility god that made Abraham blush and insanely cross.

Seriously. It’s ridiculously bland and aimless symbolism compared to the genuine stuff

Attached: 44742A0E-004E-48C1-90D9-4B087C74D207.jpg (983x990, 331K)

Yes yes I will cut my penis now!