Do you drink coffee, the most Yea Forums beverage, while reading and writing? How do you prepare your coffee?

Do you drink coffee, the most Yea Forums beverage, while reading and writing? How do you prepare your coffee?
I personally use a French press and get comfy with some Balzac, the coffee addicted Frenchman.

Attached: kaufee.gif (500x277, 1.51M)

stims a shit

I use the French Press technique that is taught in The World Atlas of Coffee by James Hoffmann

Tea is objectively the Yea Forums beverage

put some of this ground coffee in a cup, pour hot water on it, no milk, no sugar

Attached: FA8A23D7-119F-4558-A588-1CD67C3B2C18.jpg (378x550, 44K)

Either pour-over will a melita filter or cold brew.

>coffee
not literature

Are Balzac and Kierkegaard not Yea Forums to you?

Isn't that method usually done for cupping?

what are are those coffee brands or something?
please relocate to /ck/

ive been trying pour over for a while but i still lack the consistency lol

I grind my beans and chuck 'em in the ol' drip coffee machine.

this

what is “cupping” and why does it sound sexual?

i cupped op's mom's udders haha

Attached: slope wojak.jpg (638x558, 63K)

Generic dark roast, tap water in a Keurig, dump some creamer in.

Chemex pourover with exactly 50 grams of fresh, hand ground coffee beans in an organic paper filter. Pour 100 grams of water counterclockwise, starting at the center and working your way outward until all beans have been moistened at 100 grams. Allow to sit and breathe and bloom for 3.5 minutes. Then, pour 150 grams of water clockwise, around the outer rim of the filter, but making sure to always pour on the grounds, not just the paper. Repeat this process of 150 grams until total water weight is 700 grams. Two perfect cups of coffee. I have one while reading the morning paper, and then another whole reading whatever book I'm reading that day.

Iced

i pop caff and drink a fuqqton of water

What temp do you have your water at? I use chemex but am not nearly this autistic, I just get all the grounds wet enough to bloom and wait a bit. Also would using 2 filters stop it from breaking when getting too full, or would it just mess it up? Tried using metal filter but they’re ass.
Cold brew is nice as hell but takes a long while to steep. Thankfully it can be bought right out a store and is usually pretty good, I usually buy cartons of it.

I use pic related and have it set to exactly boiling at 212F

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-233336_Amazon Shopping.jpg (951x946, 334K)

You could use two fillters, yes

I chug it like water. It helps me relax.

Attached: 001669040.jpg (1300x1300, 86K)

Why coffee? So you feel the urge to shit while reading then swiching books with what you read on the shitter?

Good luck not having your head split in half when not having one for more than 12 hours

I'm not ashamed :)

Attached: 8908.jpg (250x283, 52K)

When you make two cups for yourself, you're able to drink the first cup hot, but what about the second cup? Do you do something to keep it heated or reheat it? Or is room temp coffee cool for u

I used to drink coffee practically every day until I realized that it was fucking me up, specifically giving me a pounding in my ears that was very unpleasant.

Now what happens after not consuming any caffeine at all anymore is that if I have if I have one cup of coffee, I'm wired for an entire day and it then takes me hours to go to sleep, even if I drank it way earlier in the day, so I only do it now during special occasions or if I can afford the loss of sleep by doing it.

But anyway, what said. Tea is much healthier and has the added benefit of being caffeine free.

I drink coffee worth about 400 - 800 mg of caffeine per day and I shit once per day normally, at a time of my choosing and not often just after a cup.

You have something wrong with either your stomach or your genes.

I used to until I realized it made me anxious and fucked with my sleep

Maybe it's just because I'm part of the Commonwealth, but I'm quite partial to tea.

Attached: yorskhire tea.jpg (800x800, 110K)

tea is best because of l-theanine, which when combined with caffeine produces better clarity and focus than caffeine alone. I love coffee for the first 10 minutes until I realize I can't fucking concentrate. If you drink a shit ton of tea though, it's kinda like a natural adderall

Tea and coffee are for effeminate sóyboys, GOMAD while reading is for /fitlit/.

Attached: 1567446848319.png (500x300, 32K)

Caffeine addicts are worse than alcoholics.

Attached: 1423111026024.gif (300x228, 1.91M)

If that's what you're into get Azores tea

why?