Only women read YA

>only women read YA
Explain this incels youtu.be/EvJCfNLgTfQ

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-203646_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_LeVay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man/woman are metaphysical categories. The entity depicted in this video is a metaphysical women

>women only read YA
Fixed

Its obviously a trans.

He has videos of him as a kid

fine, women and gay men, you pedantic faggot

Not real man

That is a woman.

>Only faggots read YA

>posts soiboi

Well, most men don't read at all, so...at least women are helping support the publishing industry. Every Hunger Games pays for thousands of less successful books.

That's a soi boy. They are by definition, not men.

>vid
what happens to people that makes them like this

Attached: lerideface.png (400x400, 212K)

Women can't be doomers, they are mostly emo/art hoe/thots that fetishize "depression" (as if they know what depression feels like), sadness, and some surface-level nihilism. It's that same nihilism that pervades zoomer humor ("I'm still a piece of garbage/ Oh my God I wanna kill myself/Fuck my life" and so on and so forth; spend time with zoomers and you'll hear a lot of this).

Of course, there are depressed women out there but men still want to fuck them. Doomer men are unfuckable (good thing I'm one)

He has a woman's level of testosterone.

I bet he only bought that Alexander Hamilton biography because of the cover and has no plans of reading it

Why do some homosexuals act like this but not others?

Why do you view everything in terms of sex? This is a problem I have with incels. I understand your points about not getting a relationship and I'm sure that's depressing but you act like that's the be-all-end-all indicator that your life is finished. I'm a virgin (penis is fucked) and, though I'm unhappy with life, my virginity is only a small part of my unhappiness. On the flip side, I doubt being sexually desired by everybody is so great anyway. Sure, women might get more sexual attention but would you really be happy knowing that people are smiling and being nice to you only because they want to fuck you? Surely this sort of relationship leaves a lot to be desired, and indeed women complain about that thing a lot.

have you considered that much like with men, the women that are actually depressed are not gonna be parading it around the internet?
99% of doomers you see on the internet are as much fetishizing an aesthetic of depression as any tumblr art hoe, with the dumbass rainy noir /nightwalk/ look and playlists with sad music and so on. hell the fact that people are even calling it a doomer instead of just depressed cunt is because they prefer the aesthetic of the sad man with the black beanie walking through rainy streets over someone that can barely get out of bed if he doesnt take antidepressants

Attached: doomer.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

kek

That's their outside perspective attempting to explain (away) the situation.

some of them got chemically or psychically feminised, the rest are like Billy Herrington

>chemically or psychically
Not socially or psychologically, not emotionally or spiritually? Just two (definitely_not_meta)physical molecules clashing against forces; Gravity pulling them towards the depth of femininity?

all of your additions are subsumed inside psychic energy, brainlet

only people into men

>99% of doomers you see on the internet are as much fetishizing an aesthetic of depression as any tumblr art hoe
That's because it's a gay little emokiddy subculture.

It could still be honest depression, they just don't know what to do. It's not uncommon for, when one suffers so much, to fetishize, even take perverse enjoyment in their own suffering. It's too intertwined into their identity they'd be lost without it.

The absolute state of America, holy shit.

Attached: 13817.png (192x193, 44K)

>american "men"
burgers seething

That thing is literally one step away from becoming a woman.

This video is so gay now I'm gay.

Attached: 1565231169723.gif (192x213, 1000K)

Yeah, only faggots and atheists get depressed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_LeVay
retard