Funniest book you've ever read?

Funniest book you've ever read?

Attached: 97084.jpg (318x453, 30K)

Confederacy of Dunces

Attached: 51izyg9JbGL._AC_SY400_.jpg (259x400, 21K)

Catch 22, probably

Tristram Shandy

J R

I like the book but it never made me laugh?

The interview bit is the funniest shit I’ve ever read.

Attached: 9260AAEB-717C-4E48-AACF-D72A08A89658.jpg (650x1040, 107K)

The time machine did it by john swartzwelder . not very lit of me I know but only book thats made me lol

The prize giving at Market Snodsbury grammar school.

I read that book way back in HS and I could see how it would be funny if youre smug fag.

Youth in Revolt series.

I was reading it in public and a woman interrupted me to find out what it was because I was laughing so hard. You won't regret it.

Real Ultimate Power by Robert Hamburger

Trout Fishing in America

I am a smug fag.

i read this entire thing in the book store and kept laughing like a maniac in the corner

Attached: canadiankino.jpg (307x474, 42K)

Don Quixote

whatever wayside school book i read as a kid prob
henry from dorian gray is funny too

Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of the Dog)

i've not read many 'funny' books honestly... but either Catch-22 or A Confederacy of Dunces would be my pick

Confederacy of Dunces is the one I think of when I try to recall a "funny book" on a conscious level, still need to get through Don quicksoat and catch22
Gravity's Rainbow is hilarious in a slightly more subtle way, I'm midway through now
Finnegans Wake gave me the hardest laughs, and I can barely explain why

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

jPod by Coupland without a doubt, the stream of consciousness rants between a few of the chapters had me laughing pretty hard

A Meaningful Life isn't a great book, but it's really masterful in its control and timing. I feel like anyone who studied this would know how to write comedy.

White Noise too

Underrated. I just copped a first edition the other month and loved it.

>Finnegans Wake gave me the hardest laughs, and I can barely explain why
I feel the same way about Ulysses.

"He rests. He has travelled.

With?

Sinbad the Sailor and Tinbad the Tailor and Jinbad the Jailer and Whinbad the Whaler and Ninbad the Nailer and Finbad the Failer and Binbad the Bailer and Pinbad the Pailer and Minbad the Mailer and Hinbad the Hailer and Rinbad the Railer and Dinbad the Kailer and Vinbad the Quailer and Linbad the Yailer and Xinbad the Phthailer."

Shit makes me laugh so hard, I don't know why.

Attached: A-Meaningful-Life_2048x2048.jpg (650x1040, 244K)

The Diary of Ann Frank

Wilt

This. And Dead Souls.

I don't know the scene where the MC just wants his goddamn keys back is pretty fucking neutral hilarious.

Fool by Christopher Moore
Me Talk Pretty One Day
>13789260
and, like, 3 fanfiction

Pic related was quite funny. Taleb's Skin In The Game gave me some sensible chuckles too.

Attached: 22761913488.jpg (1134x1500, 379K)

the bible

you must be fun at parties, that book is boring as fuck
at least not be a normie and read the quran, loser.

>Sinbad the Sailor and Tinbad the Tailor and Jinbad the Jailer and Whinbad the Whaler and Ninbad the Nailer and Finbad the Failer and Binbad the Bailer and Pinbad the Pailer and Minbad the Mailer and Hinbad the Hailer and Rinbad the Railer and Dinbad the Kailer and Vinbad the Quailer and Linbad the Yailer and Xinbad the Phthailer."
You like knock-knock jokes, don't you

Apropos of the Wet Snow in Notes From the Underground was genuinely fucking hilarious