Yea Forumslove

I’m a Black graduate student at NYU and I love this guy!

Attached: 40FA6432-5C3D-43F7-A89A-8254CAA930AB.jpg (1139x1200, 131K)

>black
Ok
>NYU
Cringe
>grad student
Cringe
>liking Jordan Peterson
CRINGE

Lol most of us are people of color here, do you want an award or something?

>black
>likes Jordan Peterson, thus demonstrating low iq
Pottery

How many bikes have you stolen in your lifetime?

bike "locks" are racism, what if someone else needs that bike? s m h notice how the locks are chains

25 ironically

Attached: 7D88AE5E-FDE3-4F9F-B6A0-580623FF9DBF.jpg (928x523, 70K)

Why don't you give him a little kissy wissy then? Yeah I thought so pussy.

Tell me more dick-mouth

Attached: 39A58B91-3BF1-424F-9E60-21220F7C0E0A.jpg (1024x737, 69K)

At least I know how to show love with my dick-mouth. I can tell it's girthy truth scares you, but relax your openings and take all it spews out in. Open your lips of love (just a little pout) and give Jordan the kissy wissy he deserves.

Obviously not in real life, he'd probably get a restraining order. But only probably.

I am also a person of colour at new york university and think jordan peterson is fantastic

Thanks my brother. It’s great to meet you. Stay blessed.

Stay strong my brothas. It's a jungle out there.

I'm also a person of color and believe Kermit Peterson is a posturing psued who should stick to psychology. He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about when regarding philosophy, and any of you who believe he does clearly doesn't read much. Both of you morons can kill yourselves, you're not a brother of mine.

You want a medal or something?

Attached: 95E232D1-2D1C-42E5-9DEF-6010D711B050.jpg (1024x756, 45K)

i am also a person of colour (slavs are half yellow mongel mountaineers, paled or tanned by their proximity to the fertile daughterland of mediterranean sea)

and i think jordan b peterson is onions milk carl jung

Attached: e9b20a0423ed3244862f6d47a1c3f4b3.png (640x426, 350K)

s o y a milk carl junhg

meh,least psychology is somewhat grounded in empiricism rather than that sperg circle jerk club that quotes some nigga pushing a rock as an argument against anything relevant to human interpretation. this is coming from a philosophy fag btw,just sick of all you psueds posturing to better than a literal Harvard professor cause you made it half way though Zarathustra

Why are you hating on iridescent people? We deserve equal opportunity

>most of us are people of color here
I would bet my life savings and all my worldly possessions that at least 80% of all the posts that were ever made on Yea Forums were made by white males.
Not saying that's a good or a bad thing, it just is.

you are autism or asperger?

>empiricism
>good
The absolute state of Yea Forums

>References Camus & Nietzche
>Thinks continental philosophy is in anyway representative of philosophy as a discipline
Analytic philosophy is the mainstream, that is what I refer to when I type 'philosophy', not existentialist shit from France and Germany. You're not even a proper philosophyfag.