What would be a good way to describe three concepts merging together to create one thing that sort of represents the...

What would be a good way to describe three concepts merging together to create one thing that sort of represents the midpoint of them all?

Attached: contra.jpg (1080x1080, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_center
youtube.com/watch?v=51gf648nRyE#t=2m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a bony man in a dress?

Honestly if it weren’t for the arms/shoulders I’d have thought him a slightly man-faced woman

sigh. i knew i should have picked a better picture

S/he's 6'1" as well. Really doesn't help.

I’m not aware of a word for what you want, but maybe you could use circumcenter, centroid, or incenter. All of these words are different interpretations of the center of a triangle.
Give it a read: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_center

Oh fuck, disgusting.

Borromean knot.

triangulation?

There's a lot of word describing this but in my thought "fermat point" is coolest

Contra Points is a weak channel, just like Philosophy Tube. I've noticed both intersperse "funny" skits and jocular snarkiness throughout their videos to the point that their videos are more comedic than informative. Must be to compensate for the short attention span of their entertainment-craving fanbase

trisectomy

Triangulation

>what is a compromise

A triumvirate of bullshit

sorry faggot you ruined your own thread. it's the biggest classic blunder to start a thread with a contentious OP image, right under starting a land war in asia.

my take on contrapoints: I watched his video on memerson, in which he mentions he has this old video where he explains further why he left academia but you totally shouldn't watch it because my dysphoria XD despite leaving it up. keep in mind in the peterson video, he makes a point to explain how academia isnt' really some left wing hellish PC-scape. anyway, I'm half drunk and swing on over there to his old video where he's a less convincing tranny, and literally the fucking crux of the video is that he left academia because (paraphrase) "it's not a constant sea of trigger warnings and bad faith like the MAGAchamps believe, but pretty damn close"

if his headspace is as schizophrenic as his presentation of what he actually believes, he's going to commit suicide before in like five years.

Beware of sanpaku, be vigilant of it.

Attached: sanpaku.jpg (660x397, 90K)

Just call it trialectics. And fuck off with that tranny.

triune merge

a tree troo treeby deeby

TRANNY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OP OH GOD HE'S GONNA COOM

HE'S GONNA COOM HE'S FUCKING COOMING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’ve known a couple of actual women who were that tall so the height might not clue me in

>why yes, the average woman I see in my day to day life is above 5' 6"

what are some novels about dishonesty?

Sometimes when Contrapoints would get posted on Yea Forums I'd write a joke post about how she (?) has extremely powerful masculine forearms, in reference to that unflattering theme park ride photo. But then I started to feel bad because I thought maybe Contrapoints will really read this some day by some fluke, and even though I dislike the whole tranny normalizing cult on the internet, I don't want to just rag on someone for their appearance if they already have enough problems as it is, so I started just writing the stories for myself and not posting them here. But now I have a text file full of stories about Contrapoints freaking out and destroying shop displays, or accosting theme park employees for taking unflattering photographs of her (?). In some of them, Contrapoints starts to have almost superhuman strength. In the most recent ones I became obsessed in particular with this scene from Terminator 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=51gf648nRyE#t=2m30s
where the Terminator starts smashing the car (at 2:30). I imagine Contrapoints' massive thick rippling arms, again from that one theme park ride photo, smashing things at the theme park like the Terminator smashes the car in the scene. Like Contrapoints will see the unflattering photograph of herself (?) and freak out so much that she starts smashing the display stand, with huge veiny arms bulging and surging with masculine power. In one of the stories Contrapoints sees the theme park picture while browsing Yea Forums, and squeezes a whole coffee mug into dust in giant hand.

>notable exceptions mean the average is big
I’ve only known 2 women this tall and they were years apart, idk why you think I must be being dishonest

You said "height might not clue me in". Height would clue you in. Stop.

a trialectic?

If i saw an apparent woman that was 6’1” tall I’d think
>wow what an extremely tall woman
The structure of the person ( like shoulders skull shape etc) is what would let me know I’m looking at lis creatura Diablo
Why are you upset that I’ve seen tall women

Philosophy tube is much much worse than contrapoints. That guy tries way to hard.

I don't get this, it's just what happens when you tilt your head or look at certain angles. Which the creature in the OP is kinda doing