What is the true Yea Forums lifestyle?

What is the true Yea Forums lifestyle?

Attached: 1567904792827[1].jpg (1280x9088, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJOWOw5zZo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see walking/public transportation as an option

O house + car - O girl + V girl

I'm gonna marry a Jewess. Preferably one with Talmudic roots. If I can't have Jewish genetics then at least my children will.

Love me some M.

My ideal Yea Forums day:
>wake up at 6 am
>take an adderall
>get myself some coffee
>grab my book
>sit down and read until noon, occasionally getting up for more coffee
>eat lunch at noon
>sit back down and read until 2pm
>take more adderall
>read until 3:45
>go to the gym until 6
>go out for a run until 7
>eat dinner before 8
>read more until bed at 10
Literally the comfiest day I can imagine

not choosing Z is spooked as fuck nigga

Attached: 1566955675243.jpg (494x621, 27K)

This is, undoubtedly, the true Yea Forums lifestyle.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DJOWOw5zZo4

For me, it's B,D,I

B - cute cyberpunk setting and Japan is dope

D - commieblocks are cozy

I - similar to above but cute art hoe gf

This but with guitar playing and studying mathematics after noon

I'd take Q any day, although I'd feel more at home with a white trash gf like Y.

Most definitely W. That girl probably speaks more than one language, actually knows how to cook, and Barcelona/Europe is comfy.

Attached: BladeRunner2049-TA.jpg (1720x1290, 428K)

F, i’m too much of a child and don’t want to grow up, we can rot together in our room on the internet shitposting and playing mmorpgs and watching anime

S
Everything else is cuckshit

Attached: 1567646948783.jpg (1267x1523, 255K)

>t. Psueds
Get your heads out of your asses

C or W. I would be fine with M, Q, X too.

Isn't N a trap?

A lit lifestyle is free of committed romantic relations. It would either involve celibacy or many debaucherous sexual acts in the pursuit of hedonistic pleasure.
It would involve living an ascetic lifestyle such as that of a monk, living independently from society, or living in the belly of the beast, the cesspools of humanity and it's degeneracy.
It would involve intentionally subjecting oneself to hardship and difficulty to build one's resilience and fortitude in the pursuit of virtue or would involve the complete relinquishment of oneself to degeneracy, doing whatever it takes to bring sensual pleasure to oneself.

It is a life of extremes. Nothing less.

why do i like girls like A so much? its such typical thot shit, but its so cute

>No shemale gf + city apt + uber

not being a generic label that falls under predefined images

abject poverty
definitely none of this "girlfriend" shit, lol

Really intrigued by the letter options that suggest living in another time. See 60s and 80s in there. Why isn't there a Middle Ages option?

Yeah

How do I obtain I? Where must I live? What must I do?

Go to grad school in Central or Eastern Europe. Could happen in Latin countries, maybe Spain, Portugal, Italy, or in South America, depending on your taste in women and what languages you speak, but most are not a good idea economically these days. Get involved in local arts scene. Date psych researcher, editor, or art curator local girl like in pic. You might find her working in theater, but on the fringes. She's too clean and vain to be an artist, too smart looking to be a model. You're going to have to approach intellectual girls but avoid calling them pseud.

A decade ago, the answer would be go to Paris.

every time i come here, someone posts this, and every time its posted someone here says J because its the only true patrician option and i guess this time its me

Y is the best choice you can make if you want to write something interesting. Florida’s the last bastion of the wild west left in America. The mixture of white trash hicks, Haitian psychopathic gangbangers, junkies getting sent from all over the country to “get clean” and old retires from New York create an unstable mixture you can’t find anywhere eles in the country. The dirty south ain’t no joke.

>want K or H more than anything
Is there such a place?

For me, it's C

You only posted women. None of those are anything close to the true lit life.

I, J, or W

K, Q, Y.

X- not for the girl but for that cold, cold brutalist bute begins her

v

S, I don't have to think about it twice.

H is highly aesthetic to me.

>tfw C looks a lot like your mum, the house you grew up in and the car she drove

Attached: 19F7D3E3-9E73-4585-82E2-60969C139836.png (680x680, 601K)

Sad little fuck can't even appreciate effort into self-improvement.