I was reading Harry Potter at the age of 8. I scored in the top 30% IQ wise...

I was reading Harry Potter at the age of 8. I scored in the top 30% IQ wise. I should have a Nobel prize by now but the fucking Jews only give it to themselves. How do I stay sane Yea Forums?

Attached: 1567284230628.jpg (835x589, 75K)

>I should have a Nobel prize but muh jews
for what?

Lol do you not know how percentiles work?

Here's something I wrote
We all break down different layers of the one super reality etched into the mind of God like faces on mount Rushmore

Shit tier bait

The pinnacle of a midwit post

>I was reading Harry Potter
No wonder you failed at life.
Should have read the bible.

iq doesnt matter when you're a lazy shut in fuck who posts on Yea Forums all day

This is the hard truth that anons need to realize. A 150 IQ is meaningless if you don't apply yourself.

You've never been sane. Never try to be.

Bump

It is your fault for not being Jewish. Now cope.

>implying anyone here actually has an iq that high and didn’t just attempt shitty online iq tests many times until they got what they wanted
Actual geniuses would not waste their time on Yea Forums

While it's true that this place is mostly a waste of time, you can at least find a lot of good book recommendations here. I'm also sure some geniuses have visited this shithole of a site.

Im a genius and i just come here for new recs, help inform people (mostly about poetry), and for the entertainment of shit posts

If you can successfully obtain an IQ score from a legitimate IQ test then you are entitled to that score.

Having high IQ is just one part of you as a human being.
You can be genius but be a complete retard and mean towards other people which will totally destroy your socialization, or be too oversensitive and actually never believe yourself that you are the "unique snowflake" and never get out of your basement.

BTW, high IQ people tend to be destructive about themselves where else lower IQ people tend to be much braver and risk taking - because they can't calculate all of the outcomes of their actions and this is the reason you see so many dumb people actually making shit ton of money.

Imagine the crowning achievement of your life being reading Harry Potter at the age of 8.

>top 30% IQ wise

Attached: Smug Nakamura.png (586x398, 239K)

>top 30%

Holy fuck, that's like barely over 100 IQ

That's nothing. I was the FIRST student of ALL 22 students in my 3rd grade class to master long division. Technically Jun figured it out before me but he attended Hagwon over the summer so he doesn't count.

No, 70th percentile is almost exactly one standard deviation above the average, i.e. 115.

>OP posts obvious and shitty bait
>many people take it seriously and find it fascinating to comment on

Attached: 3CD9A564-2A2C-4837-84C0-098BD74CDBBB.jpg (680x383, 47K)

Do you have sources on your claims? Or are you talking out of your ass?
>inb4 "w-why do you want evidence? are my anecdotal projections not evidence? it's quite simple, people who act like me have high IQ and those who don't have low IQ. y-you must be a soiboy if you want evidence!"

still aggressively midwit tier

That's the point, 115 is basically peak midwit. 100 is just average, while 130 is the cutoff for being notably intelligent.

Thanks mister big brianed genius. I'm glad to be patted on the back by a fellow prodigy. I prodigy of what...you might ask? A prodigy of sitting on my ass and convincing myself that I am superior to other people.