Opinion on this?

Opinion on this?

I am normally sceptical about books that are written in youth. Author was only 27 when he wrote this. Not a good age to have cutting, authentic ideas and observations.

Attached: 41wrThwTZtL.jpg (312x500, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/book/show/26156469-never-split-the-difference
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, who gives a fuck
>what do apples want?
>can I pick them?
>how do I approach an apple tree?
>do I need a ladder or will reaching be appropriate?
>what if the apple isn’t green?
>do red apples taste good?

Read Chris Voss's book instead. It's much more interesting and it's application to pick-up is tangential (but far more powerful than anything you'd like from this book) to its incredible utility.

>mark manson
wew lad. my advice:
1. if you have a good social life with women in your friend group and you aren't getting any interest, you're ugly or average, and if you're average you're never going to go around having wild sex with new chicks every weekend. maybe could've happened in the past for boomer pickup artists but not in the current year.
2. if you don't have a good social life, you need one first unless you are a literal gigachad
3. women are a waste of time and will only lead you to ruin 99.9999% of the time anyway. premarital intimacy is degenerate.
4. if you want a good woman, you will not get one because they don't exist. and even if they did, they don't want anything to do with someone who reads this shit and spends his free time on a sicilian sissy-brainwashing website
in conclusion, if you really are dumb enough to think that your lack of success with women is a result of a lack of effort and not a fundamental fact of your existence, then my last piece of advice is to simply looksmaxx. it will take you further towards your goal than any sort of behavioral change will, and you will actually be able to see concrete results when you look in the mirror. if you become the ost attractive version of yourself, maybe, just maybe, you will end up with a 6/10 gf who has only a couple of miles of cock on her odometer.

Attached: 1534988238497.jpg (600x800, 206K)

>women are a waste of time and will only lead you to ruin 99.9999% of the time anyway. premarital intimacy is degene

incel

I bought this and have read it. In college (a decade ago) I read PUA blogs and books as a substitute for a social life, and to hang on to the lie that I'd "get somewhere" as soon as I applied myself.

The unspoken reality of Game is that the guys who "make it" had a completely revalatory experience upon hearing about PUA, and began obsessively going out [em]every night for a few years[/em]. I know I can't html here, but I want that to stick in your mind. As you delve into the works these guys put out, you will hear that refrain over and over again. Every night, for a few years.

If you're not just doing it, you want something else. You're probably too young to just accept this, so in short, no, Manson's book is not one of the better materials out there.

Have sex

Meh, they don't advise that anymore. There's a lot of defeatism out there, but I don't think PUA has stopped working - it's just that when you talk about PUA people see a 30 year old caricature, when in fact it has advanced so much further in that time.

goodreads.com/book/show/26156469-never-split-the-difference
this one? doesn't seem like a relationship advice book

Mason's book isn't on the bracket as PUA blogs, what are you talking about. I am reading a pdf of this and Mason himself says PUA blogs failed him

Yes, that's the one. The information in that book is far more useful than anything you'd find in a book directly about relationships.

>lonely bored and miserable all the time
>go to a permaculture class and meet the most sociable people ever
>activelly avoid being around them and having lunch together
I've read this book OP, and I feel like you gotta have some baseline outgoing personality for it to work
I am fucked up, personally

Attached: tumblr_pqrk50Csxu1rcr5dwo1_r1_500.jpg (500x407, 68K)

looks like Agatha

Who the fuck is Agatha? What kind of reply is this?

I cant name what pisses me off so much about this shit

Attached: 5D12F475-462A-4395-A685-F7CF1872A6BA.jpg (3988x3701, 1000K)

unlike the other reactions, this guy fucks! And it would be wise for a man to listen to your points.

Unfortunately the very substratum from whence to extract the raw materials to form a fundamentally cherishable outlook on life seems to reach further atrophy more and more rapidly.

I think the digitization is frying our nervous system so as to make us dynamically split and not able to coherently form a loveable outlook on life - and hence our best bet for life sucess is to hope for Mark Manson to tie us a bow on top of these systems to sugarcoat its underlying disparateness.

What I´m saying is to get off your damn computer. (to whoever is reading, not to original post i was replying to.)

this

it´s my relationship´s bible, making myself vulnerable lead me to not being too anxious and also helped not giving a shit about what normies think of me, although i didn´t get any women yet, lmao

It's Reddit tier dog shit. Just look at his other books

what did the book teach you?

lmao samefag

Mann wrote Buddenbrooks in his early 20’s. /thread

It's unironically great in terms of what it intends to teach. Best book on the subject out there. I'm no longer into this stuff but can vouch for its validity

peak bugman

I understand you user, today in class I felt fundamentally different from my peers. I don't think there's a way to reconcile ourselves with most people. I've found that I'm clinging to the hope that I can meet people I genuinely connect with. I remember reading that this sort of feeling is a very immature one and that you grow out of it with age though.

Don't listen to this nigger, OP. He wants to sell you a dog eat dog world view.

If you want to get a girlfriend here is what you have to do.

1.) Start taking care of yourself and improving your fitness level.
2.) Start socializing
3.) Meet girls and start asking them out
4.) Make an online dating account and don't have absurdly high standards
5.) ???
6.) Profit

I don't recommend acting like a PUA, please don't act disinterested for the sake of winning a girl over, but also don't act like she is the best thing in the world. Be interested, but don't be retardedly interested. How do you figure out the fine line between retardedly interested and interested, well you are gonna have to go out there and fuck up, once you fuck up enough times your brain will adjust itself.

Attached: 1564878547433.jpg (1280x1714, 686K)

>this guy fucks

go back to /r/redpill.

t h x