Itt, to feel smart, we post pics of authors and the word "midwit"

itt, to feel smart, we post pics of authors and the word "midwit"

Attached: D5cWcmfVUAAGTtF.jpg (960x1280, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/folder/w8zvdlwvpyak9/Ontologicool
movinggiants.org/stories/the-delinquents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

midwit

Attached: 1200px-Umberto_Eco_04.jpg (1200x1533, 183K)

midwit

Attached: Socrates_Louvre.jpg (1944x2592, 1.81M)

anyone have a link to all her old video pre-deletion?

mediafire.com/folder/w8zvdlwvpyak9/Ontologicool

I archived most of them a while back. I think I missed a few though.

based

why is Yea Forums so good at harassing women online? are we the secret elite corps of Yea Forums?

not an author

Reading Weininger does that

Attached: No foto's please.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

Is the vid of her dancing in panties in here?

That video is too lewd for Yea Forums, I was hoping you guy's wouldn't rediscover it

I told my female friend about how elephants hate thots and I keep seeing videos of elephants smashing thots and now she's really curious about elephants, like unusually curious and keeps asking me about where I found these videos and about elephants in general.

post now

If those putrid philistines could even fathom the brobdignagian dissimilitude between my cognitive abilities and theirs, they would instantaneously be petrified in unendurable perturbation and perform hara-kiri upon first realization of my paramount superiority!

Lukan the Witless?

Tell her you found out on Yea Forums. Then tell her that elephants need father figures or else they become the elephant equivalent of ghetto coons.
movinggiants.org/stories/the-delinquents

Attached: Travelthot.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

Can I get a quick rundown on this thot?

Attached: thisday.png (715x809, 596K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
IWANT A GF

Dictate English you pestilential philistine!

No, you want someone to fuck and inseminate so your genes live on.

reddit

No I don't even want sex I want a mommy

Attached: 9EF25A13-F21A-4F99-8C95-7680830A16B9.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I think you mean midwife.

Attached: Frasier.jpg (328x369, 38K)

it's pretty much the opposite of what any redditor would say. Don't know why Yea Forums is so retarded when it comes to understanding reddit.

Attached: 1526371863730.png (1440x1557, 821K)

>compulsion to reduce everything to darwinism (science!)
>not reddit
okay bud

I think I know you dude. Good to see you.

I think you're wrong
thanks & you too anyway

Attached: 1547208527312.png (550x543, 50K)

back to r/atheism

Attached: 1556057961975.png (648x595, 184K)

Are you from NY?

no

No worries then. I was wrong.

if your only default to winning an argument is a faulty scientific theory from over 200 years ago with out any other basis of reality perhaps you should reevaluate why you think that bases is even worthy at all

midwit

Attached: taolin090119_560.jpg (560x375, 53K)

lol fucking tourists hope she died

Me on the left

That’s elevating him

back to reasonablefaith.org

Do really not believe in evolution? What evidence that has emerged in the recent 200 years disproves evolution? And why do you mention the age of the theory of evolution as a negative when Christianity is far older?

what books will help me not to punch women in the boobs?

dimwit?

>Do really not believe in evolution?
No i don't the statistical argument persuaded me.

Why are you doing this?

Attached: CN7S3vG.jpg (438x696, 131K)

information theory destroys evolution

Explain.

check out, William A. Dembski he argues form that poin of view for intelligent design.
basically all information need a creator and you cant get complex information such you find in DNA or in living organisms out of randomness.
There are chemical arguments aginst it as well such as the time few billion yeas is not enough to create even a basic protein out of thin air.

>proof of intelligent design
>step 1: let's proceed to assume there is a creator, and thus intelligent design
Brilliant information theorizing.

Based

Absolutely based

No, he desires the completion of his eros

Haha guys stop posting my gf