What are some good sonder books? Nonfiction or fiction

What are some good sonder books? Nonfiction or fiction.

Attached: SONDER.gif (500x715, 804K)

Cannery Row

Harry Potter

>implying NPCs have vivid and complex lives

What if they aren't an npc though

bump

what a retarded concept. my life is not vivid or complex. i wake up, go to work, shitpost, then go to sleep. i have no ambitions. i have no friends. my only routine is wageslavery unless you count my addictions and taking a shit every day as "routine." i'm not worried about anything, to worry would be to accept the possibility of a favorable outcome in the first place, which i don't. i may be crazy, but not the sort of "hectic life" crazy they're talking about. there is no epic story behind the guy sipping coffee in the background. i am that guy, and i really am just an extra.

Attached: 1475190487211.jpg (735x582, 110K)

I hate these bullshit neologisms

go fuck yourself

this wasn't in the script

Posting on Yea Forums is enough to make you a unique individual with worth. I would like to get to know you.

What until you discover object permanence and and think that's artsy and deep

>Posting on Yea Forums is enough to make you a unique individual with worth. I would like to get to know you.
Not him, but I first came to Yea Forums because of the celebrity nude leaks and Yea Forums. I like to masturbate to images of famous naked women. Is that unique and interesting?

lmao, no. i'm pretty much worthless by all metrics, and have nothing to offer anyone. even if you did want to get to know me, i wouldn't let you. i'm content being a background character, or at least i've resigned myself to it. the only shitty part is having to support yourself while you fill this role. such a meaningless existence should at least be free to occupy. some people wageslave so they can take their gf on dates, or so they can send their kids to a good school, but i wageslave just to appear in the background, that is my reward. so i'm just going to strive towards being able to subsist on the absolute bare minimum of human necessity so i don't have to work so much. better to be a relatively free homeless background character than an enslaved corporate background character. eventually i will die.

Why would you be on the Yea Forums board

Do you have nothing you are passionate about?

>wanting to get to know a Yea Forums poster, especially a Yea Forums poster

Not even I want to know myself

I agree on almost everything. Maybe we will be background characters in the same scene together.

Attached: Deer vision.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

nope.
maybe, but we'd never even know it. i wonder if there's a word for that.

Steppenwolf by Hesse

>nope.
It sounds like you have some kinda mental illness. This would mean you aren't background character.

>be me
>go on omegle
>put Yea Forums as a tag (among others)
>get a guy
>name's Angel
>we start off with inane shit (which boards do we go to, etc)
>"oh you go to Yea Forums? What genre?"
>We end up opening up more and more until it's practically like I've known the man for a year
>trade philosophies (he wants to live forever and believes in group in numbers, I want to die as soon as possible and think power comes to those that search for it)
>talk for 5 hours
>eventually have to go
>feel empty after we disconnect
Posting on Yea Forums is where the dreg of us belong and I'm glad I've been able to find idiots like myself. I've created friendships here and find myself coming here for years now. I too, would love to get to know people on here. Yea Forums's anonymity lets us be more open and takes away the awkward first introductions I usually have with people who don't browse this site. I can get right to the meat of a conversation just by knowing a person goes to Yea Forums.
So yes, I'd love to get to know people on here more too.

even if i do have a mental illness, how would that make my life important to anyone? if anything, the mental illness would be evidence that i'm hindered by something beyond my control which makes me the way i am, so isolated and forgettable. i feel like you might relate to me and you are afraid of accepting your own fate, which is probably similar to mine. there is no coping your way out of this. do you have any friends? are they distant? do they ever invite you to hang out with them with enthusiasm? eventually they stop talking to you and you just decay into irrelevance.

post your discord

It would mean you aren't a background character. An NPC has to be normal.
>i feel like you might relate to me
Why would you think that?
>do you have any friends?
No but that's because that's because I am shut in neet but I am very happy and passionate about many things.

Ghostwritten by David Mitchell

if you don't have any friends, you're an npc. pc's join guilds and shit, the npc just shows up to a tavern or walks down the street. even if he's seen with friends, he eventually goes home and sits alone, waiting for his next scheduled appearance.

Attached: 1.png (500x281, 152K)