I'm 21 years old and I've never kissed a woman

I'm 21 years old and I've never kissed a woman.

Book for this feel?

Attached: lezmt_68836606_113164373185027_183337769168690087_n.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

online-literature.com/dostoevsky/4394/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None: if you don't lose your virginity by sixteen you are incapable of being a writer.

>if you lose your virginity you are incapable of being a writer.
Fixed

I'm 20. I kissed one when I was like 13, but that's it. Should I just kill myslef?

my diary desu

online-literature.com/dostoevsky/4394/

Yeah

>[...] AT THAT TIME I was only twenty-four. My life was even then gloomy, ill- regulated, and as solitary as that of a savage. I made friends with no one and positively avoided talking, and buried myself more and more in my hole. At work in the office I never looked at anyone, and was perfectly well aware that my companions looked upon me, not only as a queer fellow, but even looked upon me—I always fancied this—with a sort of loathing. I sometimes wondered why it was that nobody except me fancied that he was looked upon with aversion?

>One night as I was passing a tavern I saw through a lighted window some gentlemen fighting with billiard cues, and saw one of them thrown out of the window. At other times I should have felt very much disgusted, but I was in such a mood at the time, that I actually envied the gentleman thrown out of the window—and I envied him so much that I even went into the tavern and into the billiard-room. ‘Perhaps,’ I thought, ‘I’ll have a fight, too, and they’ll throw me out of the window.’I was not drunk—but what is one to do—depression will drive a man to such a pitch of hysteria? But nothing happened. It seemed that I was not even equal to being thrown out of the window and I went away without having my fight.An officer put me in my place from the first moment.I was standing by the billiard-table and in my ignorance blocking up the way, and he wanted to pass; he took me by the shoulders and without a word—without a warning or explanation—moved me from where I was standing to an-other spot and passed by as though he had not noticed me.

Attached: 51P98Bf0hYL.jpg (325x500, 47K)

Proust.

my first kiss was at 24 but I don't know if it counts because I didn't kiss her back. She just gave me a quick peck on the lips out of nowhere while sitting on my lap.

Hollywood is filled with the theme of the guy who can't get laid but eventually does.
You know, like american pie.
If he couldn't laid throughout the entire book then it wouldn't be a very entertaining though.
Unless there was a book with a villain or antihero that became that way because he was an incel maybe.

>mfw I will turn 25 in three months and I only experienced hand-holding with a woman

Attached: 1561958975347.jpg (304x400, 50K)

>experienced hand-holding with a woman
normalfag

It was only once, and she rejected my love after a couple of days, if that makes you feel better.

19yo here.
I want to be a Elder Wizard, gain comprehension of every matter meaningful for my life.

to be fair i've never kissed or held hands with a woman either.

>She just gave me a quick peck on the lips out of nowhere while sitting on my lap
the fuck is wrong with people

example needed

based virtuous pedo

There's no such thing as moral anymore. When you haven't had at least 3 different sexual partners
I wish I was sexually pure at least which unfortunately clearly is not the case anymore

Attached: coom2.jpg (1024x878, 58K)

Fucking coom brain