You are not smart

You are not smart.

Attached: stare.jpg (660x574, 29K)

i am

My IQ is officially tested to be 126. I am objectively smart.

Attached: 1529426195194.jpg (800x640, 108K)

I am tho and it's kinda shit.

More than 99% of the population.

I know. But who cares.

>IQ
>relevant

Thanks for proving you're not smart.

I'm 118, good enough to stay employable and enjoy some of the mid-level Yea Forums recommendations.

Do you have a better way to measure intelligence? Please tell us.

Spread your buttcheeks and look into my eyes

Thanks for reminding me, asshole.
Good for you, fuckhead. Don't post in these threads again, these threads are for people like me.
pic related
>I am tho and it's kinda shit.
Clearly you're not. It's scientifically proven that social skill, life satisfaction is positively correlated with intelligence. It's good to be smart in every aspect. If you're smart you can go into any field you want and life becomes 100x easier. I would literally kill to be smart.
He doesn't, obviously lmao. Let him cope in peace.

Attached: mountcope.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

So you don't, good to know.

>126
It's barely functional. A bit lower and It's pure NPC territory.

>Clearly you're not
135IQ and it's plain depressing.

He does indeed. The ethers move through the aforementioned pathway.

Midwit

What's plain depressing? Are you depressed?

I don’t care that I’m not smart, just that I’m unhappy :(

I'd much rather be unhappy than dumb. It's almost as if I'm a NPC. I know that I will never achieve anything intellectually significant in my life, no matter how much effort I put in. It fucking sucks being dumb.

How does it feel to be both?

>positively correlated with intelligence
Correlation can't describe non-linear dependencies.

Being smart is depressing.

> It's scientifically proven that social skill, life satisfaction is positively correlated with intelligence.
Your lack of smarts is showing. Correlates =/= the relation is going to be the same for everyone. It only means that on average the two quantities tend to vary more or less together (correlation isn't that good an indicator except in fringe cases).

So even if the correlation of intelligence with social skill and satisfaction was very high (say above 0.75, which I doubt it is) that still leaves room for dozen of millions of unhappy smart people.
Also feeling like shit has little to do with whether people whose existence you're not even aware of feel even shitter.

Sentience officially begins at 180. All of us 170lets are actually vegetables in denial.

my iq starts with a decimal point and it feels great

Attached: 1550297537283.png (500x342, 104K)

>120s
MIDWIT ALARM

My boss just told me in a heart to heart that “there’s a lot more going on in your head than what’s coming out of your mouth”
Is that a complement?

Yes, but a loaded one. It could be "I'm being friendly with you and you seem a legit smart/bothered guy". It could be "you're not communicating enough". It could even be "I know you're trying to cross me and stab me in the back you fooking cunt, but I'm going to ace you first".

Really depends on what kind of person is your boss and what relationship you have with him.

>33 on ACT
>mechanical engineering degree
>making 90k fresh out of college

Feels so fucking good being smart

Attached: F24F8D7D-0C33-4B15-956A-DED7FAFB2EC7.jpg (1152x450, 60K)

From experience, geniuses tend to be the antisocial depressed types, but if you are in the 130s and depressed you are probably autistic. That isn’t meant to be derogatory, it just tends to be the case.

If you were a "gifted kid" in elementary there is 100% chance you are depressed now
- Immanuel Kant

If you fall for posts like this where there’s no data and anons just declare things to be true then you probably aren’t intelligent

>Sentience officially begins at 180
>Sentience
Found the brainlet. The word You're looking for is Sapience : )

Based STEMChad

>126
M I D W I T
I
D
W
I
T

whoa where's ur nobel prize

>realize this
>still involuntarily act like pseud as if it was my nature
How do I stop this cycle?

WTF how did you know???

Attached: IMG_20190908_033956.jpg (361x419, 21K)

It is usually people from low IQ groups hate the fact that IQ is an objective measure of intellgence. Either that, or people of European origin who have been taught to hate their race...

Attached: cultureofcritique.png (1228x1126, 327K)

The average IQ of philosophy graduates is around and just above 2% of the population has that high IQ.

What do you mean by smart?

Yep. Very difficult pill to swallow when you grew up being told you are a genius. My iq was tested at 139 when I was 8 and I am a total idiot. truth is nobody is smart. raw intelligence only means you are gifted at inferences, creative intelligence is simply a high capacity for abduction and drawing necessary conclusions. That's all good, but it means nothing outside the understanding, and one man's understanding is always a pathetic thing, real understanding belongs to the community. What's worse is that extremely intelligent people have neurological abnormalities like what we call ADHD or assburgers that make it difficult participate in community inquiry. Many if not all of history's geniuses would be nothing if it weren't for the sycophants that are smart enough to understand their work and translate it to the community.

Penguins usually fly south at autumn.

It was in a conversation about my failures in communication that led to some problems with a project. Honest to god went to work this morning expecting to be fired . He’s really a great guy to work for.

Try hanging out, discussing with and studying with truly smart people.

>126

On this board that's probably aggressively average.

Attached: 019.png (610x591, 192K)

>iq is all that matters, unless you have an iq of 500 dont even bother

Why do you have such a defeatist view of life?

This board is not smart.

> there are people who still can't conceive on their own why IQ tests mean nothing outside of the narrow field in which they were intended to be applied
It must suck to succumb to peer pressure and stereotypes so easily.