"The woman took one of her full white breasts in her own hands. The officer held out the dark, deep-colored teacup...

>"The woman took one of her full white breasts in her own hands. The officer held out the dark, deep-colored teacup, and knelt before her. The woman rubbed her breast with both hands."
>"I cannot say that I saw it all, but I felt distinctly, as though it had all happened directly before my eyes, how the white warm milk gushed forth from her breast into the deep-green tea leaving white drops on the top, how the quiet surface of the tea was made turbid and foamy by that white breast."

Why did you guys tell me he was gay? This is the most straight thing I've read in my entire life.

Attached: download.jpg (377x500, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1999/10/21/books/arts-abroad-court-in-japan-halts-publication-of-dead-author-s-letters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He straight up talks about his feelings in Confession of a Mask But Yeah clearly the narrative by which he was merely gay instead of a complex individual whose sexual appetites tended to range widely is brainlet-tier simplification and propaganda by the Usual Suspects(r)

Him being gay is unironically Western propaganda fabricated by post-war liberals. He had a wife and children and there is no evidence he ever went on gay escapades. It's literally made up. All people have to go on is themes of homoeroticism that span through his works, and the aspect that Yukio Mishima was a semi-autobiographical character.

>why yes, I masturbate while spying mother fucking random sailors, how did you tell?

>breastmilk in tea
my fetish, wish there were more milkworks i knew off

Saying that men that can appreciate masculine bodies and have deep friendships with other males are gay is just another way to weaken the western man.

Wait so was he gay or not?

I read sound of waves and it didn’t seem that gay although some parts were weird. After I heard he was gay I stopped reading his books. Are you telling me I can actually read him now?

>tfw no kimono-wearing cutie that let's you drink her breast milk.

Attached: 1555573714296.jpg (1024x683, 614K)

he used to hang around gay bars constantly, you do the math and then neck yourself for this post

Kill yourself bro, Mishima was a better man than you will ever be

He had a wife and kids. He just had a few ultranationalist twinks on the side.

Could you guys maybe now and then just say who it is you are talking about? I don’t know what every single person in the world of any significance looks like, and shouldn’t have to google the quote.

Yukio Mishima, famed manlet of the Sunset Isles

Thanks

Triggered homos

I feel you but I see it less as that and more as a tribal, reactionary development by progressives. A decade ago you would hear people say shit like "Men can care about each other/appreciate one another's beauty without being gay" and that shit is just gone now, probably because progs are more concerned with combating their opposition than with actually being reasonable

Not a homo, just a fan of Mishima. It’s stupid to disregard his work purely because he may be gay.

Welcome to 4channel.org. A place beplagued by socially inept autistics who sublimate their lack of social experience into resentment, fear and hatred of minorities.

bro go read confessions of a mask and then tell me how straight you think he is

but also it doesn't fucking matter

The sad truth

gate-keeping is necessary to keep out people like you who disrespect the "lurk 2 years before you post"-rule.

He fucked anything that stood still long enought, men included.

>milk
>in green tea
This is perverted and wrong

I’ve been here twelve years mate, that’s why I don’t give a fuck what idiotic conclusions people make about me when I post.

>He had a wife and children
Ever heard the term ‘beard’? Do you think, for example, Elton John is straight? Mishima did what was expected — if not demanded — of a man from his social class; his marriage had nothing to do with his sexual preferences. He was as gay as they come. That, it should be needless to say, doesn’t make his books any better or worse.
Fuck off back to r*shit, soiboi.

>Fuck off back to r*shit, soiboi.
seething incel

>into resentment, fear and hatred of minorities.
I demand an apology. I love the gays, spics, chinks, poos, sois, and niggers. I sublimate my inadequacies into my resentment of women who are most certainly not a minority.

>says gays can write
>tells people to go back to R*diit
This is your brain on sodomy

It's possible to go to gay bars and pick up men without being gay

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 11.09.26 pm.png (1560x688, 395K)

It’s possible to get split roasted by aids ridden body builders in a public bathroom without actually being gay

This is western propaganda

Jesus I can’t believe I didn’t notice that before, thanks.

newfag

newfag

Dullfag

Guys, Mishima wasn't gay, he was just memeing.

Attached: 4874571333_74643f107b.jpg (381x500, 158K)

I know how gay it looks but there is nothing gay about onsen, if you tried anything on you’d probably get the shit kicked out of you.

He literally frequented the japanese gay scene. So if he wasn't gay assuming he was doesn't rest entirely on a Western fabrication.

do you think his right hand is on his dick or the other guy's ass? I can't tell

He was definitely gay but being in a bath with a bunch of other dudes is pretty standard homosocial behavior in Japan.

Gay with wifes and kids are a thing you know. Wilde was married with children.

How should we call a group that is zbout half the popultion? A mediority?

Attacked by tards from both sides, LOL. How much better the world (and of course Yea Forums) would be if both of you and all your ilk were flung into the sun.

he was prison gay

Isn't there more women than men in the western world?

Mishima probably would not have defined himself as a homosexual. Yet - a patriarchist such as himself was inclined to homosexuality just as the Greeks, also a patriarchal society, were inclined to homosexuality.

Women in Greek culture were seen as inferior to men. If man is the ideal, why would a man not make love to another man? It's very simple - Mishima was not a homosexual. He was just a patriarch typical of Japanese culture at the time.

But he totally fucked dudes, so he definitely practiced homosexuality.

this is true. I read that even samurais practiced homosexuality to some degree.

It is the idiocy of a patriarchical culture. You cannot have a patriarchy without massive homosexuality. Such a culture is a culture that worships power. Consider the massive amounts of homosexuality the Nazis practiced. It's all typical - your ideas have consequences - and the consequence of a patriarchy is homosexuality. (FYI I do not advocate a matriarchy either - just pointing out the very real flaws in patriarchy.)

Perhaps, but not by enough to be a significant majority. And in the larger world they're slightly less than half the population iirc.

>It is the idiocy of a patriarchical culture
No such thing as.

Some people would argue the homosexuality makes patriarchy even more awesome, but they're gay.

It's a different homosexuality though, it was a purely physical homosexuality.
Just like playing football with the lads now, it was normal to have a gay orgy with the lads.
They would still have wife and kids.

>You cannot have a patriarchy without massive homosexuality.
Nonsense.

Yes, you can read him. Homoeroticism features in some of his books, but he is only understood as a gay writer in the West. In Japan, this is not the case and his homoeroticism is associated more with his right-wing endorsement of masculinity and virility (as it was intended). You can thank Americans and their diseased minds.

He visited gay bars for his book Forbidden Colors which he was working on, and it wasn't a secret. He stated it outright, saying he was observing the gay culture of post-war Japan as it was a major plot point of the book. This is called being a good writer, not a closet homosexual. The Western academics who have received Mishima (who was treated with either silent respect or ignored out of shame in Japan) of course read closet homosexuality into it, as it is the kind of narrative that sells here, especially with the degenerated minds of a literature department professor (seriously, these people are obsessed with homosexuality). His widow consequently was portrayed as being in denial about Mishima's sexual adventures, instead of, you know, taking her for her word that her husband wasn't gay.

You wishing for him to be gay doesn't make him gay, sorry.

he was gay though

We don't have to guess, Mishima himself wrote an article on homosexuality and Japan. It's called "All Japanese are Perverse" and in it he clarifies that he is concerned with the narcissistic element of homoeroticism, and its potential for self-representation, which leads to an erotic obsession with performance. Homosexuality always featured in this artistic sense for him, was never a sexual orientation.

>In Japan, his homoeroticism is associated more with his right-wing endorsement of masculinity and virility
He’s largely ignored in Japan because of his ultra-nationalist views and his backward-looking obsession with an unrecoverable past. His homosexuality fits in with this only tangentially; you’re a fool if you believe he wouldn’t be respected in Japan right now if he was a mainstream LDP supporter who happened to be gay.
>You can thank Americans and their diseased minds.
Pointing out the obvious is a sign of a diseased mind? You must be the sanest man on the planet.
>He stated it outright, saying he was observing the gay culture of post-war Japan
The Pete Townshend defense — Honest officer, I’m not gay — I’m using this glory hole for research!
>You wishing for him to be gay doesn't make him gay, sorry.
You wishing for him not to be gay doesn't make him straight, sorry.

The appropriate question is - did he ever practice homosexuality? The answer is yes, yes he did.

Does that make him a homosexual? Is a man that steals a thief?

>You cannot have a patriarchy without massive homosexuality
The opposite, as usual, is True: you can't have homosexuality without a patriarchy, in the sense that in a matriarchy homosexuality is not simply a "fetish" but a political crime.

>backward-looking obsession with an unrecoverable past.
The usual ad hominem.
>hey i don't like the direction society has taken lately Because so and so
>lol look at this faggot, obsessed with the past!
No, guy, There are legittimally other directions in which society could be going. Many are better that the one you favor.

any other homo-fascist authors?

Yukio Mishima:
>"I'm not gay"

American (((scholars))):
>"Yes, you are and you can't say otherwise, because you're dead."

>The usual ad hominem.
That's not an ad hominem, that a description of his doctrine. Backward is not an insult when you're actually looking backward (into the past.
Mishima himself all but openly acknowledged the past he was pinning for was more of an aesthetic dream than anything.
Other directions existing doesn't mean a return to a fully traditional way of life is possible. Mishima himself was aware of it, else his coup d'Etat which wasn't even oganized with success in mind, hence the necessary suicide that followed. it was a poetic and perhaps also a mora gesture, not a pragmatically conceived political one.

What would he think about NGE?

Hitler

>He’s largely ignored in Japan because of his ultra-nationalist views and his backward-looking obsession with an unrecoverable past
He *was* largely ignored because of it, and I have said as much myself. Contemporary Japan acknowledges Mishima again by the way, for many years now. The Japanese have no problem with homosexuality like we do, besides the protestant influence we had on them, so no, I don't believe his homosexuality would pose an issue. And I don't think it would have been a significant issue during his time either, as evidenced by his rampant homoeroticism.

>Pointing out the obvious is a sign of a diseased mind? You must be the sanest man on the planet.
It's not obvious at all though, it's just a Western mindset trying to analyze Mishima through their own lense.

>You wishing for him not to be gay doesn't make him straight, sorry.
I honestly wouldn't care if he was gay. If anything I would like it more than his obsession with homoeroticism as a form of self-performance, which I find to be utterly silly in fact.

Can We agree that liking the past as an Aestetic statement without any pratical hope to resurrect it differs on the political point of view from autistically trying to make a dead horse jump obstacles?
And If so can We agree that the characterization of someone as politically wanting to resurrect that past because he makes the previously described aestetic statement is an ad hominem?
And If so can we infer that making that aestetic statement implies searching for another way in which society can develop which is not necessarily backwards, expecially Since as You say "Mishima Himself was aware of it"?
>his coup d'Etat which wasn't even oganized with success in mind, hence the necessary suicide that followed.
Absolutely granted. There he set fire to his own golden pavillon, the old Empire.

Attached: IMG_8807.jpg (377x500, 26K)

>being a fag is an intellectual
he's a typical larping aesthetics reprobate. He committed seppuku because he had a fetish for it and not because he actually understood the cultural and supranational significance. Typical shallow, narcissistic homosexual.

>I don't know what being gay is

He committed ritual suicide because it was the culmination of aesthetic experience for him. Narcissism was only tangentially related.

He had wife and kids, so he's obviously not a gay.

>I understand the cultural significance of Seppuku better than the japanese.
Truly a work of wonder.

tldr. he was literally bi

If this is even a question for you, you shouldn't be reading literature. Go back to your little bumpkin church and never set your eyes on another book save for your hymnal. And I hope a priest rapes your kid.

Might be the most cringe post on this site.

Woah. The seething bigotry of this post.

>his post is bigoted
>not reading a book because the author may or may not be gay

Pot kettle black

disagrees.

he took penis up the butt, pretty gay man

People are entitled to read or not read any book for any reason and doing so in a way with which you disagree doesn't make them your intellectual inferior you shitlord.

I’m not the guy who wrote the bumpkin diatribe and of course you are entitled to do what you like. That said, unless it’s purely homoerotic fiction (I haven’t read the author so fair dos if so) I can’t see why it ought to matter where the writer chooses to stick their genitals in their private life.

Yeah and traps aren't gay right?

> I can’t see why it ought to matter where the writer chooses to stick their genitals in their private life
because you are retarded and think homosexuality doesn't have any psychological characteristics outside some arbitrary attraction. It's quite obvious Mishima embodies and endorses a fetishes caricature of traditional Japan. Homosexuals co-opt and subvert every movement they latch on to.

>bumpkin
go back.

This is just a japanese thing

If loli is pedophilia even If they only look like kids then traps are gay because they only look as girls.
>i didn't write the pumpkin diatribe
But You agree with it or you wouldn't put it on the same level of bigotry as the other post. Checkmate atheist.

It is well known that human milk tastes awful, but the bigger problem is that you have to find some old mother of multiple children to at least try making something foam from a couple of tiny fountains from the tit.

human milk tastes fine, it's watery with a nuanced nutty flavor. The temperature and diet of the woman is probably what makes it taste off.

Are you a spook from the 1950s?

I don’t agree fully in the way he replied but the principle that you are a fool for not reading books by gay authors still stands.

>atheist
I’m a Christian. God has granted me free will and the ability to make my own decisions. I don’t hate gay people and I would hope that a forgiving and just God would forgive a consensual act between adults even if it is sinful as dictated by the scriptures.

The bible was written and interpreted by humans who are never under any circumstances infallible.

There is a lot on internet about diets, but what is the best temperature to bring woman to before milking? I have the meat thermometer.

>If loli is pedophilia even If they only look like kids then traps are gay because they only look as girls.
Both correct my good sir

>full white breasts

Newfag. And don't blaspheme Our Lord's name again on this board.

nice hand desu

so uncaring you replied to defend yourself

This is from Golden Pavilion, right?

yeah

Anyone know what the name of the building is, which he and his militia took over?
I might visit it if I ever go to Japan.

Jesus is gay

because he was gay.

gay men can write about heterosexual desire.

authors are supposed to have imagination.

this, but the other way around.

Triggered aids ridden butt pumper

>I don’t understand how a mentally ill anti-life pathology like homosexuality can effect someone’s art
The crypto r*diiters come out

>I’m a Christian but the Bible is whatever I want it to be and you can be an aids ridden butt pumper and you should read books by aids ridden butt pumpers
You are not a Christian and you are a homosexual

It depends on the "trap".
If someone is feminine, then it's not gay.

It depends on the "trap".
If someone is feminine, then it's not gay.
Reducing attraction to chromosomes or whatever is an autistic form of empiricist essentialism that denies anything that is slightly difficult to measure (i.e. all the feminine traits other than chromosomes). If you see a hot trap you /are/ going to regard them as female. Even /pol/ can't help calling thorough trannies "her" without thinking about it.

>not drinking it straight from the tap
ghey

I am a Christian and I’m a horny perverted foot worshipping, submissive, tits-obsessed straight bloke who has sinned as much as the next cunt.

Also I am not saying that “the bible is whatever you want it to be”, I am stating the fact that I do not know the absolute truth of everything and neither does any mortal on this earth, because I am not a prophet. However I am a firm believer in God and I do believe I have felt his touch in my hour of need.

Heterosexuality lust and homosexuality are not the same things in the Bible

Read the Bible

Just read the Bible

If you see an attractive “woman” and are attracted to “her” in the belief that “she” is female, then it’s not gay. If however you have sex with this person, knowing “her” to be male, or discovering this in the act, then it’s as gay as it gets.

He apparently hung around the Tokyo underworld at gay bars a lot while he was working on Forbidden Colors.

Attached: mishimabeach.jpg (873x913, 118K)

wouldn't say that made him gay tho, he did pretty much the same thing when he visited Thailand for Temple of Dawn or The Golden Pavilion Temple for Temple of the Golden Golden Pavilion.

Attached: DzT7x5kWsAEq2st.jpg (236x246, 11K)

it was for research purposes

This desu

I don't think mishima was gay I think he was just incredibly comfortable with his sexuality so had no problem admiring the male form or writing fiction from a fags point of view

he was a fag, cope
and a manlet

Based as all fuck.

>you are a fool
That was not me I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of calling someone a bigot while being a worse bigot.

>If you see an attractive “woman” and are attracted to “her” in the belief that “she” is female, then it’s not gay.
This fuvking social contract shit by which We have to pretend that trannies aren't obvious and disgusting blues my mind. I've never confused a tranny for a real woman, they all are disgusting and wrong and no psyop will convince me of the contrary.
Good looking trannies only exist in anime.

>I made this shitpost a month ago on /r9k/ but no one got what I was referencing so I'll repost it here.

Dear e-girls,

All your efforts and schemes have now become a mere froth on the waves. For I, unhappy though I once was, I have now passed one of life's milestones, a transition for which I owe you some debt of gratitude, however indirect. My older brother Chad invited me to go with him on one of his excursions to the Gay Quarters, and now I've crossed a barrier that every man must cross. To put it bluntly, I spent the night with a thot Chad had chosen for me. Nothing but one of those exercises in pleasure that society sanctions for men.

Fortunately enough, a single night was sufficient to bring about a great change in me. My previous concepts of women were shattered. I learned to see a girl as nothing but a plump, lascivious little animal, a contemptible playmate. This is the wonderful revelation to be found in my older brother's kind of society. And having no sympathy for his attitude toward women until that night, I now endorse it completely. Every fiber in my body tells me that I am Chad's brother.

Perhaps at this point you may feel that I am to be congratulated on having outgrown my previous dead old-fashioned views on women in favor of more enlightened one. And perhaps you are smiling contemptuously, secure in the knowledge that my lust for sluts will only serve to enhance my esteem for pure ladies like yourself. No! Let me disabuse you of any such notion. Since that night (enlightenment being exactly what it says) I have broken through all these standards into territory where there are no restraints. Thot or prude, virgin or whore, office girl or artist, there is no distinction whatever. Every woman without exception is a liar and "nothing but a plump, lascivious little animal." All the rest is makeup and costumes. And I must say that I see you as being just like all the others. Please believe that gentle user, whom you considered so sweet, so innocent, so malleable, is gone forever.

From,
user

Attached: smug wojak.jpg (1024x1024, 54K)

Preddy good

>Can We agree that liking the past as an Aestetic statement without any pratical hope to resurrect it differs on the political point of view from autistically trying to make a dead horse jump obstacles?
Yes

>And If so can We agree that the characterization of someone as politically wanting to resurrect that past because he makes the previously described aestetic statement is an ad hominem?
No, it only means we believe that someone is politically misguided, at worst. "I respect you but your political strategy leads nowhere" is no ad hominem.

>And If so can we infer that making that aestetic statement implies searching for another way in which society can develop which is not necessarily backwards, expecially Since as You say "Mishima Himself was aware of it"?
I dont think it necessarily implies it. It might be a form of giving up hope on the future, or shedding practical concerns.

>No, it only means we believe that someone is politically misguided, at worst. "I respect you but your political strategy leads nowhere" is no ad hominem.
But You agreed on point 1, it follows logically. I dont think You got What point 1 implies exactly.

The sexual intrigue itself is the result of the homosexuality. Still he was a great writier, often blurred by many his own personal neurosis however at those times he truly writes well apart from all individual conception it's amazing. Think the second and last chapters of The Sailor who fell from Grace with the Sea.

Attached: Cat Bird hunting - Bruno Liljefors.jpg (900x675, 156K)

Many letters were published by his homosexual lover after his death which his family later sued or something like that. Many extremely homosexual and homoerotic themes in his works. And a bunch of obviously homosexual photos of him. Pic related. Oh and he also hanged around gay bars. He could of been bisexual but he seemed like a complete homosexual to me. And pic is one out of many even more erotic, such as him prostrating himself to the camera, multiple photos of him with his ass in position to the camera curled over, etc.

Attached: gay Mishima.jpg (640x420, 58K)

You literally don't even have to do that, just right click.

It follows logically that either Mishima wasn't trying to "make a dead horse jump obstacles", or that he was trying because of a lack of purity in his own aesthetic drive.
So either "I respect you but your aesthetic stance has no political content" or "I respect you but you politics don't align with your aesthetics" if you will. No ad hominem. Even if there was implied stupidity it wouldn't be ad hominem, as long as the stupidity was merely derived from another argument, but was not the argument itself.

>Many letters were published by his homosexual lover after his death which his family later sued or something like that.
What are those letters? I've never heard of such a thing.

I dunno just search it up.

I did. Can't find anything.

Yea can't find it either, I remember finding the book and everything though. Sorry bout that but it is true, guess you just have to believe me.

Your google-fu is weak, kohai. Check out
nytimes.com/1999/10/21/books/arts-abroad-court-in-japan-halts-publication-of-dead-author-s-letters.html
The Times article further reinforces the fact that Mishima was a homosexual who occasionally explored the heterosexual world, rather than the other way around as so many ITT erroneously insist.