Fear of death is the motivation for every decision you make in life

Fear of death is the motivation for every decision you make in life.

Attached: ct8dobrv1w311.jpg (640x481, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Joke's on you. I have structured the sending of this post in such a way that it will only be sent after I have successfully committed suicide, thus putting the lie to your claim.

yeah i took the pascal-guenon pill along time ago

More like “The love of love is my motivation for every decision in life”

>fearing death
grow up

based spiteposter

you fool, you know nothing. if I was so afraid of death I would get off my ass and do something before i die.

Attached: 6448639B-81F1-496D-AC53-B4833D1DA453-3194-0000028294C8C726.png (602x339, 194K)

>Afraid to die
Fucking child

Attached: FB_IMG_1568014354810.jpg (586x573, 43K)

Hush! Go away Scarecrow!

>grow up
Tell me that when you're dying

>if I was so afraid of death I would get off my ass and do something before i die
No, you wouldn't. You use material objects to distract you and trick you into thinking you're immortal.

Everyone is afraid of dying, if you're not it just means you lived a life of comfort so long you forgot what it feels like to be alive

>Tell me that when you're dying
That’s old hat. Learn to live forever:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

I’ve already almost died around 6 times, so don’t play the whole “you don’t know what death is like” card on me

>Everyone is afraid of dying, if you're not it just means you lived a life of comfort so long you forgot what it feels like to be alive

Attached: 302D23C4-9872-4007-9B26-5F9D716CBFA3.jpg (224x224, 10K)

Oh, I thought you were an adult. My mistake, simpleton.

Am I wrong?

You live in the 1st world. You know nothing of life.

>You know nothing of life.
see picYou’re pathetic and a waste of my time

Run away then coward

How do they address the issue? I more familiar with Becker and his disciples treatment of death anxiety.

Talking to any old person refutes you bro. They are ready to go 90% of the time and sick of living

Are you stupid?

Old people want to die because they've lived past their natural age where nature should've taken them. Their friends are dead, they have horrible illnesses, they're old and decrepit, nobody wants them. 80+ year olds are an abomination of civilisation.

How do you know that?

Becker is shit, read Zapffe.

Reason it out.

>I want X
>Why do I want X
>I want X because it will make me happy/improve my life
>What does that really mean
>I want X because it will distract me from thinking about death/trick me into thinking I'm building fortifications against death to delay it

Attached: 1567387472647.png (924x560, 63K)

How is fear edgy?

*Fear of failing to seek vengeance upon one's enemies is the cause of fear of death, the motivation for every decision one makes.

Weak Mind