youtube.com/watch?v=Fqt12qbKWpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A Sport and A Pastime

Fuck. Off. Shit. Meme.

thanks coomer
you sound angry, you should coom one out. it'll relax ya pal

REEEEEE I have been on no fap for 45 minutes, get away foul temptress

The Bible unironically

At least it's killing the pedoshit nofap.

It’s just a tired extension of no fap.

how many times have you coomed today lads? think I'm at like 4, last coom was a two hour bender and my coom is getting pretty translucent

I await to be proven wrong, but I can see how nofap worked for pedorings (it attracts people that have extreme shame about masturbation), I can't see how this coom shit works.

Twice. Usually I am twice a week max but someone posted this hot chick on Yea Forums and I couldn’t resist.

I'm warming up for my second coom

I don't enjoy it. It's like extracting money from a Jewish eel. He doesn't give it up willingly. Ever force your eel to coom when it's not even hard? It messes with your prostate

post her, lad, I'm gearing up for a fifth coom

what the heck is cooming

Attached: 41PyMAavibL._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (322x499, 18K)

cumming but louder and more depressed

Attached: EDAF46CA-C0F6-48F3-81CA-786DE5B8A769.jpg (500x500, 35K)

I haven't coomed in two days. I think I'm gonna coom a quick one now and stop for another two days.

Houellebecq books

based and /classical/pilled

This is a degenerate meme and beneath the dignity of this here board.

>this board
>dignity

FAT MAN LOOKIN AT A BLADE OF STEEL
THIN MAN LOOKIN AT HIS LAST MEAL
HOLLOW MAN LOOKIN IN A COTTONFIELD
FOR DIGNITY
*Dah dah dah*

fpbp

How is nofap pedo?

Subahibi

Attached: masturbation.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fqt12qbKWpA

the real COOM was natalist ideology so like, almost all of literature t.b.h. f*m

Subahibi has more literary merit than pretty much everything written in the last 20 years

How can I tell if I'm gay?

houellebecq
de sade
bukowski

hubert selby
chuck palahniuk
henry miller
nietzsche
kafka

A what now?

>Natalism is /coomcore/
Damn coomers are more based than I thought

Shopenhauer

I can confirm that nofap just made me spend most of my energy on girls and getting laid, I had never been sexually aggressive before but I was hitting on most of my female peers. It got to the point where I was unable to view women as anything but a cum receptacle, it became almost all consuming and I reached a level of sexual energy that was unironically worrying. I was the coomer, mindlessly spewing my seed, I had merely replaced my right hand with vagene. Once I went back to making myself coom I was able to interact with women as peers again and was able to get my head out of the gutter (except when I was alone in bed..cooming).

I can unironically see nofap working pedos up to the point where their pedolust becomes dangerous for kids and parents.

Regarding coomercore lit, I am able to jack it to Pynch sex scenes.

The Story of the Eye

looks like reckful