I want to read this so bad. It is killing me

I want to read this so bad. It is killing me.

Attached: ducks.jpg (1179x1681, 179K)

1,000 pages. 1 sentence.

It's like what I've always dreamed of. I want to diagram it.

I want to read it aloud in one breath.

Looks like some commie bullshit. Will be sure to ignore it going on.

Samefag. Stop shilling your shitty book

>I want to read this so bad.
uhh why dont you?

As I enter the thread just now, there are 3 IPs total in this thread. I've quoted/linked to every post that currently exists. So there are 5 replies, plus the OP, but only 3 IPs in the thread.

OP is indeed samefag shilling this book.

For the record, according to Wikipedia, Lucy Ellman is a kike.

As a clarification, the reason I mention that Ellman is a kike is because Jews very often use their nepotistic control of the culture industry to boost their projects to the point that it seems like "everybody is talking about it! It must be the thing that's worth talking about, then!"

Doesn't come out until tomorrow. The 10th. Can't find a torrent. It might be commie horseshit and if it is, I will read it as far as I can stand it. But the very idea is so wonderful. I love it when writers fuck with "the form." Lord Timothy Dexter (from Newburyport) wrote a novel with no punctuation. Then, at the end, he added pages and pages of punctuation and said something like "Here! Salt and pepper as you will." Love that shit, and I bet she mentions him.

Sadly, you might be right. I am a sucker for that kind of cultural bullshit.

shill got me

I read some interview with her
She’s an angry old legbeard
Will not read

I guess that's sort of fair. I don't know her or her publisher, but I am shilling her silly shit. But still, it might be great! Even if she is a whoring cultural Jew beast.

>But still, it might be great!
that's what i'm saying, i just put $26 CAD on it. i love this kind of autistic avantgarde fuckery

>8 more posts come in
>only 2 new IPs

Attached: 1461298013218.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Honestly, the last great novel I read was Prologos by Jonathan Bayliss from near to Newburyport Gloucester. Bayliss put it online as a pdf, and as soon as he died, his family took it off. Fuck that.

thank god im behind 7 proxys

Trust me. No one cares.

Nufag here. How can you see IP's?

bottom right of page

Wow this books sounds amazing

Yep, I'm going out to buy it right now

Agreed. I'm going out to buy it too

Eh. Every traditionally published book is marketed to death now. Whoever is not immune to it get what they deserve.

The only real selling point here is the "one sentence book" gimmick. I'll let you autists try it out and report.

You guys always fall for the Big Modernist Novel. Still reading Jerusalem ?