I feel like being a monk might be my thing, but how would I discern further if this is really for me though?

I feel like being a monk might be my thing, but how would I discern further if this is really for me though?

Attached: BB3CAE5E-D7F5-43A3-B41A-8379ED55BA43.png (1996x1580, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pluscardenabbey.org/retreats
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some monasteries allow adult laymen to stay with them for a few days, not sure if this is the case in the US.

kill a black person on the street and move to a shitter latin american country

they'll trial you as a novice before you take vows

What does that image even mean?

Go to a monastery and become a novice

I know, and I did that but I got really anxious with the establishment itself due to being awed with the splendour and magnificence of the place. I couldn’t very well talk with the monks because my anxiety got the best of me and I couldn’t think clearly. Some of the laymen saw me and didn’t understand why or how I was acting like this. Most of the day there was just exploring the place and then leaving. Didn’t bother talking with anyone afterwards. It was just embarrassing.

Only incels become monks.

How does someone even be this much of a faggot?

It sounds like it might not be for you.

you need therapy buddy

based sensitive autist, alive to the wonders and humiliations of life.

I was just astonished by it, it was something I’ve never seen before and indeed, it was greater than what I had imagined. I don’t think you truly understand this feeling, user.

but why would he care about the woman getting fucked? why's he crying?

its made by a retard that doesn't understand agape

Agape was made up by cucks.

>Only incels become monks
You see the problem in that sentence, right?

There's no problem, retard.
Because he knows he's never getting any of it.

don't bother trying to talk sense to a cumbrain this one is inoperable

It's a way to shift the blame from ones bad genetics to their duty (suddenly incels can claim to be volcels and be technically correct). It improves their self-image and ego, but at the end is just another cope.

"agape" is a form of self-delusion

Go on a retreat. I was looking into this place a while back.

pluscardenabbey.org/retreats

Attached: 841149D9-AB6F-4034-AC50-4C61EF389F73.jpg (960x1280, 264K)

You do not actually understand what it means to be a monk, or you would not have framed your question this way. For one, you would have specified which type of monk. Which religious order? What are your beliefs? Etc.

You are a just a nerd who wants to escape his life for whatever reason. Cart before the horse. Go check out a commune that appeals to your sensibilities instead. Not like it will be easy either though.

Not OP but I wanted to become a monk when I felt spiritually degraded and violated, I felt like Satan was after me and I needed to constantly be in a place of sanctity.

Turned out I was psychotic. Quetiapine helps.

Because it is against holy scripture.

hmmm, this actually makes the most sense so far

many monks were the younger sons of some noble that wanted to appear pious and reduce the fragmentation of his land after inheritance so he'd just force his second or third kid to become a monk. he didn't take the vows willingly and now he has to watch his older siblings enjoy the life that was stolen from him.

because is just a fucking meme