Clap* Clap* Clap*

What do your friends read?

Attached: BD6BD82B-BA36-4B9A-91EC-CE416D4A9DBA.png (600x335, 354K)

Pop-altlit shit like palahniuk and ellis. The best book I've gotten as a gift was baudelaire's wine and cannabis and he only gave it to me because he said a quote about how weed is for the suicidal reminded him of me.

That’s terrible user

Attached: B1DF53F6-15F0-43A1-BB49-0149285A676A.jpg (800x543, 50K)

Not my texts

Wow I'm glad my friends aren't such moaning ungrateful cunts.

I never said I didn't like the book and I always appreciate gifts, but most people have shit taste.

>having friends

I convinced one of my close friends to start with the greeks so hopefully that little faggot has already started (I prepared a reading list for him).

I have a friend whose favorite author is Delillo. Like Tolstoy, McCarthy, and Hemingway. "Literary" sort of taste

Have two other friends that read pretty much only non-fiction. One is reading about lucid dreaming and tripping currently. His favorite book is Godel Escher Bach.

The other reads more practical books for projects he's doing. He read a guide for (medicinal) mushroom recently - he's also comp sci so a lot of programming books as well

Other friend reads mainly horror I would say. Shit like The King in Yellow and Lovecraft. He recently introduced me to Brian Evenson's Song for the Unraveling of the World which seems pretty good.

Moby Dick. We talk literature. All my other friends I stopped talking to or are women I'm somewhat involved with and don't read.

>because he said a quote about how weed is for the suicidal reminded him of me.
Pretty sure I'd be moaning and ungrateful if I had friends like that. Jesus, at least I know people with tact.

My friends don't fucking read

I've got no one to talk to about the shit I read. If they don't read I just feel like a snobby pseud yapping away at someone who probably isn't even interested.

>self-help books
>business books

Attached: 1328924460332.jpg (435x435, 97K)

My book group reads all sorts of shit but I haven't been in a few months.

this

Loser

>watching friends

I don't read
I have no frens

Wow you’re a terrible friend

most of my friends don't read. the one who does, she's an absolute genius, aces uni math exams without studying, writes really good english essays. reads mostly nonfiction on psychology. she's good will hunting irl, quite an interesting person

I think I know her

What are her views on apples?

translation: she has big tits.

who else here doesn't have a single friend? once you get to this point, are you basically fucked for life?

Attached: 1539482831492.jpg (1080x1084, 158K)

I try.

>friends
Fuck off normie

there's supposed to be four claps retard