When did you grow out of him?

when did you grow out of him?

Attached: Nietzsche_1882-59d83beeaad52b0010eb91cc.jpg (768x1025, 115K)

I became a Catholic this year, so at age 23.

When I learned about better German philosophers like Kant and Hegel who for some reason aren’t as lauded by popular culture.

20. Then I became a child again and found him in my play.

"But tell me, my brethren, what the child can do, which even the lion could not do? Why hath the preying lion still to become a child?

Innocence is the child, and forgetfulness, a new beginning, a game, a self-rolling wheel, a first movement, a holy Yea.

Aye, for the game of creating, my brethren, there is needed a holy Yea unto life: its own will, willeth now the spirit; his own world winneth the world's outcast."

Enjoy learning to code, wannaboomer!

holy cringe

everyone quick come read this fucking post

Best post.

Attached: A16B39F1-5B10-4125-BAE1-76A083F83596.jpg (1406x1080, 146K)

in 1898. I started as a small wart on his left shin and just sorta progressed into a baby and eventually fell off his leg into the dirt. from there, I invented electricity and am the man you see before you today

Before I even read him

I read Evola's response to him before reading him, then read him the following year. Besides being an entertaining writer and making a few witty observations, he's mostly wrong about everything

Attached: 1562853202637.jpg (480x259, 27K)

Based. Nietzsche was a good foundation for existentialism, but isn't near as relevant today. That being said, I still like some of his writing.

Attached: 1526608176119.gif (374x372, 965K)

all of you grow into me

Attached: B1D306DB-7793-4791-835D-4EDBB0209E34.jpg (275x104, 13K)

You were all molested, weren't you?

What?

>he's mostly wrong about everything
oh do go on

Collective action is much more effective to changing the world than waiting for the ubermensch

when I learned to probounce his name

>tfw I tried to impress girls by talking about nee-shaw

It's Nidge

Not it’s Nye-tish-ee Anthony Soprano JR, now go tidy your room.

There is no such thing as collective action yet. There's collective destruction or choreography. All collective action movements have invented Ubermensch figures to give shape to the dance. Now unter is uber. And we all get a collective two star rating for keeping him waiting. Hivemind AI armies might finally let us experience real collective action. Isn't Nietzsche accelerationism? How can you grow out of accelerationism?

You never grow out of him. Only if you don't understand him and think he offers you some absolute concepts. It's not only his philosophy and thoughts, it's also his style of writing. It's real art and affected a lot of writers (like Thomas Mann).

Attached: 1566888069901.png (319x317, 255K)

I hate that picture so much, it reminds me of a bad shroom trip.

the ubermensch isn't something people are waiting for like a second coming of christ mate

Never watch Midsommar, it's bad shroom trip PTSD--the horror film

i don't want to be a fucking child again in this world of hungry beasts.

speak for yourself

I'm just getting into him, reading the birth of tragedy, my first of his books. 23yold

Except Evola never responded to him, faggot.

When I synthesized his work with Kierkegaard and then deconstructed it. I am now a pata-uber-knight-of-faith.

I need to rewrite the Uchiha Madara copypasta for this at some point.

>growing out of the finality that is will to power
You were never a pagan to begin with then.

In Ride The Tiger he has an entire essay responding to him and a few other places too.
>faggot
cringe

Nietzche was essentially a materialist who believed meaning could be artificially created and nihilism overcome by human will. It can't, he rejects the static transcendent, which makes him just another asshole with an opinion.

>who believed meaning could be artificially created and nihilism overcome by human will.
You are wrong. Even sadder, you are wrong because Evola was wrong. Read Nietzsche.

>you are wrong because Evola was wrong. Read Nietzsche.
You are wrong because you didn't read my post, I said I read Nietzche.

I didn't even understand Evola's essay on Nietzche until I read Nietzche, then I went back and re-read it. Nietzche is a materialist who rejects the transcendent, or believes the transcendent is just a manifestation of the will. This is retarded and there's a reason a person like him never reproduced

i never grew into him, I don't understand why he is held up as the golden calf of philosophy

*golden ass, please.

>I said I read Nietzche
Oh yeah sorry Mr Autismo, it wasn't that I thought you were full of shit because you parroted Evola's piss poor interpretation.

>I didn't even understand Evola's essay on Nietzche
I don't want to cause you much offense but Nietzsche is not for you, you are a member of the herd.

>you are a member of the herd.
This is the type of 98 IQ cringe that Nietzche produced

>admitting that you couldn't understand a very basic essay
>accusing others of having an ever so slightly lower than average IQ that it's basically average
This has been... weird.

Looks quite good, although I get the impression it’s basically The Wickerman from the synopsis (although at least it apparently isn’t awful like the remake).

Obviously because I didn't read the original essay Evola was responding to, so I understood his response after reading Nietzche.

This is the intellect of the overman, the ubermensch, the man who has willed himself beyond the herd. The man who scoffs at those with a job and a social life because he read the writings of a mentally ill sperg for $4 from half price books

incredibly based post

>found him against in my play
This is who reads Nietzche

When I read a secondary literature about Husserl, it suddenly occurred to me that Lebenspilosophie should not be accepted as everything in philosophy. That's how I get out of Nietzsche fanboy.
Lebensphilosophie

I think Nietzsche, just like Camus, is a great writer but a shtty philosopher. I much prefer Mr. Schopenhauer.

Attached: ES.jpg (866x1300, 125K)

He’s not a foundation for existentialism, he’s a springboard from it.
He’s just as relevant today as ever. Ut I suppose that’s just some opinions. You prefer Camus or w/e, that’s your business

SEETHING Christcucks itt

How does he go from the idea that life is meaningless to the idea that an artist or philosopher, which are a profession usually practiced by quiet introverts, would lead the masses by strength of will?

>t. hasn't read neetzsche

well i mean hitler and stalin did it