*recommends Harry Poter and The Handmaid's Tale to you*

*recommends Harry Poter and The Handmaid's Tale to you*
actually, it's very personnel recommendation...

Attached: goodreads.jpg (580x388, 41K)

absolutely based pic related

Attached: 6431CF47-9DC9-412A-8874-16C40396489D.jpg (736x1001, 326K)

Mamdouba Abdullah rated it 4/5
س بمقدرونا أن نكتفي من الطبيعة قط. يجب أن ينعشنا مشهد يشي بقوة لا تنضب، معالم فسيحة جبارة، ساحل البحر بحطامه، برية بأشجار حية ومتعفنة، سحابة تبعث رعداً وبرقاً، أمطار تتواصل ثلاثة أسابيع ويجري الطوفان على أثرها. نحتاج إلى أن نشهد تخطي حدودنا، وحياة ترعى بحرية في مكان لا نجول فيه على الإطلاق.

هنري ديفيد ثورو- والدن.
شاید مهم ترین مضمون نمایشنامه حکایت زمستان برتری زندگی باشد. این مضمون از طریق قدرت احیا کنندگی همیشگی طبیعت نشان داده می شود. در پرده چهارم، صحنه چهارم، این «طبیعت فوق العاده همیشه در حال خلق» است که به اشکال مختلف در صحنه چیدن پشم گوسفندان دیده می شود. ساختار نمایشنامه بازتاب دهنده ریتم طبیعت است. سه پرده اول تراژیک هستند (زوال؛ زمستان)، دو پرده آخر هم طنز (تولد دوباره و رشد، تابستان). ساختار نمایشنامه می خواهد بگوید که زندگی انسان را طبیعت و زمان می تواند شفا دهد. درست همان طور که بهار و طروات همیشه به زمین باز می گردد. چیزی که زمان با خود می برد بالاخره روزی باز می گردد. بازگشت معجزه آسای هرمیون (هیچ کس توضیح نمی دهد او در طول این سال ها کجا بوده است) هم بخشی از این پیام نمادین است: زندگی قدرت های بی نهایتی برای بازگرداندن چیزهای مختلف دارد. همان طور که پردیتا را می توان پیدا کرد، این احتمال هم وجود دارد که هرمیون بازگردد.

پرسشِ نخستین: کدام ترجمه؟|
اولین مسئلهی هر کتابخون:«اَه، کدوم ترجمه رو بخونم!»، خصوصاً که با اثری کلاسیک روبهرو ایم. این موضوع وقتی اهمیتِ بیشتری پیدا میکنه که قیمتِ کتاب زیاد هم باشه. چون شخصاً با این خلأ روبهرو بودم، نتیجهی کَند و کاوهام رو به اشتراک میذارم_ امید که مفیدِ فایده باشه

Not completely wrong about Thoreau. Obviously went full retard re Moby-Dick though. I cant blame her tho bc woman (I say this without irony). Women can't into Moby-Dick for some reason in my experience. Just one of those things. I'm sure there's some dope shit 99% of men are incapable of appreciating as well although I'm drawing a blank. Probably bc male.

>Perhaps the most important theme of the play is Winter's story of the supremacy of life. This theme is illustrated by the ever-revitalizing power of nature. In the fourth scene, the fourth scene, this is the "ever-evolving nature" that can be seen in various ways in the sheep wool scene. The structure of the play reflects the rhythm of nature. The first three are tragic (decay, winter), the last two are humorous (rebirth and growth, summer). The structure of the play wants to say that human life can be healed by nature and time. Just as spring and summer always return to earth. Something that takes time away finally returns. Miraculous Return of Hermione (no one Hermione returns.
What did he mean by this?

Men can't appreciate Jane Austen or Charles Dickens novels.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm gay and I love Dick(ens)

So yes.

Jane Austen not so much

why are there so many filthy sand niggers on goodreads?

I wish I knew

Give them 1s or click that you're not interested in them retard it's not that difficult

>using Goodreads for recommendation
If you want recommendations for that site your best bet is to follow some based people and read their favourite books.

Do you also watch ad because it's not that difficult? wow. What a not that difficult life.

charles dickens was a man tho

I read The Handmaid's Tale recently, it wasn't what I was expecting, it's actually pretty good.

NOOOOOOO It cant be GOOOOOD Get out of my board! out! out!

I read it BeforeItWasCool™ and yeah it's quite decent. The cash grab sequel will require a miracle to be anything but a steaming pile of shit.

Attached: based.png (581x416, 74K)

kek

Why are there so many islamifags on gr?

Based

There are many of them IRL. Where else would they post about books?