How

Attached: 689D6F26-0BDC-400B-9324-D2240CF018AE.jpg (750x1031, 350K)

Does it have any literary value? A robot could easily outdo him in sheer volume.

As ever, the answer is pure autism

autism

>smash bros fanfic
without literary merit, it is not literature.

ergo it is not the longest piece of literature. shut down this bait thread.

t.brainlet

>>smash bros fanfic
>without literary merit, it is not literature.
Replace the characters with fancy vintage names and replace final destination with some small German village and there you have it

Sorry bro, Duchamp has already pissed all over qualitative definitions of art.

What were those definitions that Duchamp supposedly pissed on?

Definitions of art which say Smash Bros fan fiction lacks literary merit. Copy and paste the word "urinal" for 3.6 million pages and you too can claim the worlds longest piece of fiction.

based

Henry Darger

what do you even have to say about smash bros for that many words? and who reads it?

From the title I'm guessing it's cross-fic with the worlds of the canons smash characters so really its whatever you could write about smash in addition to the Mushroom Kingdom, Hyrule, whatever the Pokemon world is called, etc, etc.

>2014
That isn't the longest any longer.
That's outdated.
The longest now is Ambience: A Fleet Symphony which is a Kancolle (Kantai Collection) fanfic.

Based

>The tyrannical mayor Meister Hans vs the small political opposition group: Die Brüder von Smash
would read

If there are deep psychological themes I’m in

Bad art isn't art.
Bad literature isn't literature.

>braindamaged brother keeps saying "peek peek"
>turns out he was saying the phrase "peek at you" while being struck by lightning
>younger brother was pissing on a tree at the time
>GRRM sues

would read actually

Sub space emissary is kino, the best fighting game campaign mode. Brawl is highly underrated

this is from the latest chapter

Attached: fanfic.png (1714x785, 166K)

autism obviously.

Attached: Turning_pages.gif (100x100, 20K)

Still unironically better written than most fiction

looks kino to me.

>tfw can barely manage to finish a 5,000 word short story

I wish I was autistic desu

>literature isn't literature
>a blue car isn't a car
Retard.

Based and elitistpilled

Then you post is not a post. Its shit, like you.

The literally value is in the size of the text. Just writing nigger 5million times isn’t as impressive as trying to keep a story that long going

Included in Die Brüder von Smash:
>Italian immigrants come to the town as honest tradesman
>a resigned Prussian military officer (a captain) decorated with the order of the red eagle
>a mysterious reclusive aristocratic game hunter who is revealed partway into the story to be a woman (appropriately blonde haired and blue eyed)
>an adolescent boy who grew up in the forest as a woodsman but has learnt of his noble heritage and rights to a famous sword (representing his title)
Could be pretty good

>no mention of Darger
>his autistic schizo pedo fantasy will never be printed

>be white
>copy and paste the word nigger 21 times for a 4.1million word book
>write it under a black sounding name
>send it to every publisher that caters to minorities
>market it as a postmodernist artistic expression about racism, oppression, colonialism, or whatever
>make easy money
>mfw get away with selling multivolume sets of a book that contains nothing but the word nigger as a white person

Attached: 1565403840518.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

he is about 10,000 pages... but how many words?

Apparently it’s well written, and he wrote in VERY small print

based

who the hell is chris and why is he gay for lucario?

Does Marienbad my Love not beat it?

It really isn’t. Just write 5 pages of your diary each day, and also make all your classmates in your school do the same thing. By the time you are 80 or something you have a massively intertwined story. Length is not a issue literarily, it’s just that people don’t want to spend their time on that shit.

lmao

>a young boy who wishes to enter the world of cock fighting unaware of what that means for the animals he loves
>a foreign agent sent to assassinate Meister Hans, unbeknownst to him is that Hans was the one who asked his nation to do so
>a mercenary who helps Die Brüder von Smash not for money but out of the goodness of his heart
>a black man of low intelligence always seen with wearing a tie bearing his initials

Honestly not nearly as bad as I expected

Quite the hustle. I commend.

$ yes | head -3500001 > new\ longest\ piece\ of\ lit.txt
now fuck off with your off topic fanfiction threads

kek out loud

Attached: 9543BCB1-5BD4-4EE5-9AF1-9AFC5A9A87D2.png (1024x719, 806K)

What was the sonic fanfic with the hex codes every time the narrator mentioned the colour of something? That was supreme autism you just can't get from a published novel.

This, his main work is over 15 000 pages long

>How
Autism.

>a short fat female minstrel who’s music has soporific qualities
>a small pink-faced man who once was adaptable to many situations, but has become a glutton and a shadow of his former self

Assuming 300 words per page that is just under 12,000 pages. If you really set yourself to it and did nothing else with your time but eat and sleep you could read that in less than a fortnight.

Anyone up for the challenge? Report back with a succinct review of course.

Attached: 26A631E3-F1A1-4CC6-BA99-E58BDC541CFB.jpg (640x962, 69K)

sounds kino, I should be doing that

I couldn’t even finish this, it’s just too fucking boring.

WHY? Why would someone write 12,000 pages of this?

Oh man, I wish something like that would be real

The Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters

One of my Internet friends wants to write a Gorillaz fan fiction “based off the writing styles of Joyce”. Should I be concerned?

Fucking Limmy.

based autism

I want you all to know that I am stealing these character ideas.

Not before I do

I actually like this. Is there something wrong with me?

Bump

Autism.

It definitely could be as an experiment. Easier in n. korea or something, but you could do it here two with legal stuff and if everyone isnt opposed to writing their story. It would have to be an initiative though. Maybe for a school dedicated to upcomming writers dedicated to the arts.

So this is where pynch stole the 'w-well' from

Die Smaschbrüder