What’s with women and YA?

Attached: CD73BD31-9E71-46C6-82AC-8B411CBF5D9D.jpg (480x360, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyg8qeMPuc
fs.blog/2013/06/the-antilibrary/
youtube.com/user/PeruseProject/videos
theguardian.com/books/2013/feb/14/4-million-uk-adults-never-read-books
cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/document/2epvuor52x/YG-Archive-140401-Reading.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women have a perpetual age of 13-16 all their lives. A girl even confessed this to me.

Women are midwits.

YA is just a fashion accessory.

>YA fiction
>midwit
Give midwits a little more credit than that
YA is low iq low emotional maturity

What's with men and dead Eastern guys?

Why can’t you run The Witcher 3 on a Windows 98 PC?

>Greek
>eastern

Attached: 4C73E195-0E3D-4F94-82CC-1DEFF47A2E87.jpg (480x480, 49K)

Recently experienced this. This chick who said she loved reading, which I found it was almost exclusively YA. Wrote her own YA romance web novel too. But she's incredibly cute and in a goddamn PhD program at 23yo. I really like these qualities so gonna try and date her.

Everything is east if you want it to be

Perfect

They don’t mentally mature past the age of fourteen.

Attached: BC9B3575-9474-4403-8413-5376105DA91E.jpg (1080x1054, 157K)

>"accidentally have sex"
Okay, lads.

How can I stop liking women and become asexual?

Attached: 1549534983543.jpg (2048x1536, 331K)

Mostly women write YA, so they write it for women. As a guy, writing a book with huge censorship, childish themes, and talk downy language feels too faggy. Not for me

you can start by not posting this ugly whore anymore

in book haul pics the books are cocks

Attached: 65835450_318727422402590_8981564368772661248_n.png (497x280, 199K)

Attached: 65296270_386218088909467_8565930642552913920_n.png (497x280, 212K)

Attached: 65689620_438790143339812_8234723320398872576_n.png (497x280, 253K)

goddamn who fucking cares what's with user and being a fucking retard what's with the average person (and probably average user of this board) being a fucking brainlet and complaining about things that don't have any effect on them in the slightest and most likely not even fucking read and if you do it's a few pages or even an entire chapter of a classic novel so you can feel intellectually superior when no one and i repeat NO ONE gives one single solitary fuck, you absolute pseud

unironically shoot yourself

By having actual experience with women

Attached: 1566593023338.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

I'd much rather women read YA than just scroll through the 'gram or facebook or some other shit all day

based

who cares i'm fucking them while you're reading your faggot autist authors so go suck a dick

What's with anons and making same threads everyday?

autism

But men do the exact same thing, but with light novels (which is YA for men).

I was on a work trip with a woman from my office and our interests came up in conversation and I mentioned reading. A few weeks later back at the office she called me over to settle a disagreement between some people she worked with and it was about some minor plot line in one of the Harry Potter books.

so you're implying women are more retarded? lmao

Attached: 10.jpg (540x534, 67K)

that must've been awkward

I don’t know, they’re both wish fulfillment. Men have harem stories with epic god-like powers and women’s stories are about being caught in a love triangle with men and getting to pick or cheat on them. At least light novels can be written well though.

Men are slightly more likely to say that they never read books for pleasure.

Women do generally read more books than men, though.

It really just boils down to a couple things
>The distribution of traits in women tends to be tighter (that is: lower variance), meaning there are more women clustered at the mean in any given trait (height, intelligence, etc)
This makes outliers rarer among women, the type of outliers who might enjoy reading more esoteric works.
>Social conditioning tends to push women toward this type of media, as opposed to the more 'male' types of trash media. Such as comic books and video games.
These things work in a continuous feedback loop (especially with modern day capitalism) to strengthen both of them, creating the seeming ubiquity of women who like YA.
This obviously does not apply to EVERY woman. Outliers still exist, they're just less common, and even those outliers who do exist have a high chance of getting sucked into the mean anyways as a result of cultural conditioning.

Attached: 1565555761805.jpg (1128x945, 245K)

this but unironically

its fun you uncultured faggot

perpetual age and mentality of a 16 year old girl

lower IQ

>Bcos

>only women are midwits that only read YA

Attached: whore.jpg (1213x897, 447K)

It's the brainlet genre for the inferior sex.
That being said, polandbananas is my Yea Forumsfu.

why do normies, redditors, and women all have in common that any time someone criticizes someone else, they flip out and act like the only "cool" way to behave is to never shame anyone, by shaming the person who did it

is the normie/reddit/woman secretly always afraid of ostracization?

Jesus Christ… These bitches, I swear.

am i fucked up bros? I've come full circle and I agree with this post. I mean Ovid tells us in Ars Amatoria not to leave her too long, just like we wouldn't leave a bird to another hawk (that whole booklet is gold btw). I'm not saying there aren't bad women out there, but good women are fucking FAITHFUL if you're good. Think about it: by expecting from you, they train you to be good (read Shakespeare's As You Like it). Don't think about it as "oh they get to get away with this while we have to do all this shit" but think about it as you being bettered. If you think about it this way then you really can back up your idea that men in this way are superior to women. Just be yourself and only bend over semi-backwards (she'll do the same for you). COME ON BROS. COME FULL CIRCLE WITH ME. Nietzsche (and anyone who criticizes him for his bio hasn't read Zarathustra):

>Some one brought a youth to a wise man and said, "See, this is one who is being corrupted by women!" The wise man shook his head and smiled. "It is men," he called out, "who corrupt women; and everything that women lack should be atoned for and improved in men,—for man creates for himself the ideal of woman, and woman moulds herself according to this ideal."—"You are too tender-hearted towards women," said one of the bystanders, "you do not know them!" The wise man answered: "Man's attribute is will, woman's attribute is willingness,—such is the law of the sexes, verily! a hard law for woman! All human beings are innocent of their existence, women, however, are doubly innocent; who could have enough of salve and gentleness for them!"—"What about salve! What about gentleness!" called out another person in the crowd, "we must educate women better!"—"We must educate men better," said the wise man, and made a sign to the youth to follow him.—The youth, however, did not follow him.

the powers that be have made things this way as a means of infantilasing the population into learned helplessness while promoting a lowest common denominator lifestyle of consumerism and conformity. The natural human impulse is to feel ashamed at the aesthetic and moral horror of our condition, to feel horror at our own sinful animal nature, this feeling has to be actively repressed, prosocial reading material is distributed to facilitate integration into the technological structure. Same reason why 20 somethings are still obsessed with disney movies, there are no grown ups anymore just children who have to deal with the occasional discomforts of 'adulting'.

What can be done to save us?

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1114x768, 310K)

The number of guys reading light novels is comparatively small compared to adult women reading YA. Light novels are also designed to appeal to an older demographic generally, YA is straight up written for 12 year olds.

Because you didn't gitgud and become a 1337 h4x0rz

Good lad.

Interact with them

Because women do not have the mental capacity to read a book, they are inferior in nature compared to man. They do not read for the beauty of literature as so many of us do. They read to show that they "are not like other girls" and to therefore attract a high tier male. The woman's mind stops growing at the age of 18, and essentially women are something between the child and the man, therefore psychologically restricted to read YA for the rest of their lives.

Ego death.

>if we could agree with Schopenhauer
that “the under-sized, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-limbed sex is
called beautiful only because the male intellect is befogged by the sexual impulse
How do I get rid of my sexual impulses

based

how to into ego death?

I wonder how many books they've actually read I remember a thread once where some girl posted her bookshelf on twitter and someone asked her how many she's read and she linked to her goodreads saying she posts everything she reads there anyway she'd only read under 30% of the books she'd bought, it seems to be a common trend where people use books as a personality trait

its almost like theyre buying books to show that they are "not like other girls" instead of reading them

>Bcos

why are they like this

Attached: out of liquor on a sunday morning.png (840x854, 545K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyg8qeMPuc
how many books do you reckon she's read lads? it's all YA fiction btw, i've not reached the end yet but I've not seen a single classic, just fairy lights, funko pops and YA fiction

Attached: 1550689611376.png (1280x715, 1.76M)

>tfw her lights get fucked and burn her entire library down

the biggest loss to the literary world since Alexandria burned down

Yeah, not like anybody here ever does that in shelf threads...

where did I say shelf threads are good or don't do that, shelf threads is the exact same shit

People with big libraries in general only read a fraction of them, unless it's part of their job. Particularly true for people who like books and have the means of buying them often, but who can't read on their day job. It's not necessarily a sign of brainletism or superficiality.

This user gets it

Attached: Screenshot_20190622-184737~2.png (720x411, 244K)

It's almost like they have antilibibrary or something.
fs.blog/2013/06/the-antilibrary/

My girlfriend was super excited to find out I like reading when we first started dating. After a couple of months though we stopped recommending books to each other because she recommended YA garbage to me. When I recommended a book it would take at least a month for her to finish it and I still had to explain it to her afterwards.

probably noone would think aboiut this post twice but it actually makes me really mad

Retarded cope.

seems like a guy just spent a shit ton of money on books then needed to justify it as not a waste of money, you shouldn't need hundreds of pounds worth of books to remind you there are thing you don't know

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1EAE45A6-872A-487E-916D-E12520253D78.png (720x960, 1.17M)

My sister literally yelled NO! when I took one of the books out of the shelf, then said she only bought those to display them because they look neat in the room.
What the hell, I feel sorry for my brother in law.

Attached: 1502491984708.png (318x336, 316K)

In the end do what makes you happy, are you insulting women and calling them mental 13 for them or for you? OK maybe you read some big fancy books. Are you a better person than her or did you just waste your time trying to level up to be able to read that stuff?

Humanity is basically worthless anyway, you just spend 75 years here and hope that you essentially come out with something, such as good offspring, a legacy of some kind, some sort of works perhaps you write a great american novel.

What matters is that you created something, not what you consumed in the meantime while moving towards your destiny.

subtly crafted bait or decent impression of NPC

roasties are perpetual children

whats with roasties and putting up christmas lights everywhere, jesus fucking christ
putting lights on their fucking books
everything is a fucking accessory to make themselves look more attractive to them
i hope their houses burn down

What's with men and YA?

Then the brahmin Jāṇussoṇi went up to the Buddha, and exchanged greetings with him. When the greetings and polite conversation were over, he sat down to one side and said to the Buddha, “Does Master Gotama claim to be celibate?”

“Brahmin, if anyone should be rightly said to live the celibate life unbroken, impeccable, spotless, and unmarred, full and pure, it’s me.”

“But what, Master Gotama, is a break, taint, stain, or mar in celibacy?”

“Firstly, an ascetic or brahmin who claims to be perfectly celibate does not mutually engage in sex with a female. However, they consent to being anointed, massaged, bathed, and rubbed by a female. They enjoy it and like it and find it satisfying. This is a break, taint, stain, or mar in celibacy. This is called one who lives the celibate life impurely, tied to the fetter of sex. They’re not freed from rebirth, old age, death, sorrow, lamentation, pain, sadness, and distress. They’re not freed from suffering, I say.

Furthermore, an ascetic or brahmin who claims to be perfectly celibate does not mutually engage in sex with a female. Nor do they consent to massage and bathing. However, they giggle and play and have fun with females. …

they gaze into a female’s eyes. …

they listen through a wall or rampart to the sound of females laughing or chatting or singing or crying. …

they recall when they used to laugh, chat, and have fun with females …

they see a householder or their child amusing themselves, supplied and provided with the five kinds of sensual stimulation. …

They don’t see a householder or their child amusing themselves, supplied and provided with the five kinds of sensual stimulation. However, they live the celibate life wishing to be reborn in one of the orders of gods. They think: ‘By this precept or observance or mortification or spiritual life, may I become one of the gods!’ They enjoy it and like it and find it satisfying. This is a break, taint, stain, or mar in celibacy. This is called one who lives the celibate life impurely, tied to the fetter of sex. They’re not free from rebirth, old age, death, sorrow, lamentation, pain, sadness, and distress. They’re not free from suffering, I say.

As long as I saw that these seven sexual fetters—or even one of them—had not been given up in me, I didn’t announce my supreme perfect awakening in this world with its gods, Māras, and Brahmās, this population with its ascetics and brahmins, its gods and humans.

But when I saw that these seven sexual fetters—every one of them—had been given up in me, I announced my supreme perfect awakening in this world with its gods, Māras, and Brahmās, this population with its ascetics and brahmins, its gods and humans. Knowledge and vision arose in me: ‘My freedom is unshakable; this is my last rebirth; now there are no more future lives.’”

Not that much really

“Mendicants, sensual pleasures are impermanent, hollow, false, and deceptive, made by illusion, cooed over by fools. Sensual pleasures in this life and in lives to come, sensual perceptions in this life and in lives to come; both of these are Māra’s sovereignty, Māra’s domain, and Māra’s territory. They conduce to bad, unskillful qualities such as desire, ill will, and aggression. And they create an obstacle for a noble disciple training here.

A noble disciple reflects on this: ‘Sensual pleasures in this life and in lives to come, sensual perceptions in this life and in lives to come; both of these are Māra’s sovereignty, Māra’s domain, and Māra’s territory. They conduce to bad, unskillful qualities such as desire, ill will, and aggression. And they create an obstacle for a noble disciple training here. Why don’t I meditate with an abundant, expansive heart, having mastered the world and stabilized the mind? Then I will have no more bad, unskillful qualities such as desire, ill will, and aggression. And by giving them up my mind, no longer limited, will become limitless and well developed.’

Practicing in this way and meditating on it often their mind becomes confident in this dimension. Being confident, they either attain the imperturbable now, or are freed by wisdom. When their body breaks up, after death, it’s possible that the consciousness headed that way will be reborn in the imperturbable. This is said to be the first way of practice suitable for attaining the imperturbable.

Furthermore, a noble disciple reflects: ‘Sensual pleasures in this life and in lives to come, sensual perceptions in this life and in lives to come; whatever is form, all form is the four primary elements, or form derived from the four primary elements.’ Practicing in this way and meditating on it often their mind becomes confident in this dimension. Being confident, they either attain the imperturbable now, or are freed by wisdom. When their body breaks up, after death, it’s possible that the consciousness headed that way will be reborn in the imperturbable. This is said to be the second way of practice suitable for attaining the imperturbable.

Furthermore, a noble disciple reflects: ‘Sensual pleasures in this life and in lives to come, sensual perceptions in this life and in lives to come, visions in this life and in lives to come, perceptions of visions in this life and in lives to come; all of these are impermanent. And what’s impermanent is not worth approving, welcoming, or clinging to.’ Practicing in this way and meditating on it often their mind becomes confident in this dimension. Being confident, they either attain the imperturbable now, or are freed by wisdom. When their body breaks up, after death, it’s possible that the consciousness headed that way will be reborn in the imperturbable. This is said to be the third way of practice suitable for attaining the imperturbable.

Furthermore, a noble disciple reflects: ‘Sensual pleasures in this life and in lives to come, sensual perceptions in this life and in lives to come, visions in this life and in lives to come, perceptions of visions in this life and in lives to come, and perceptions of the imperturbable; all are perceptions. Where they cease without anything left over, that is peaceful, that is sublime, namely the dimension of nothingness.’ Practicing in this way and meditating on it often their mind becomes confident in this dimension. Being confident, they either attain the dimension of nothingness now, or are freed by wisdom. When their body breaks up, after death, it’s possible that the consciousness headed that way will be reborn in the dimension of nothingness. This is said to be the first way of practice suitable for attaining the dimension of nothingness.

Furthermore, a noble disciple has gone to a wilderness, or to the root of a tree, or to an empty hut, and reflects like this: ‘This is empty of a self or what belongs to a self.’ Practicing in this way and meditating on it often their mind becomes confident in this dimension. Being confident, they either attain the dimension of nothingness now, or are freed by wisdom. When their body breaks up, after death, it’s possible that the consciousness headed that way will be reborn in the dimension of nothingness. This is said to be the second way of practice suitable for attaining the dimension of nothingness.

Furthermore, a noble disciple reflects: ‘I don’t belong to anyone anywhere! And nothing belongs to me anywhere!’ Practicing in this way and meditating on it often their mind becomes confident in this dimension. Being confident, they either attain the dimension of nothingness now, or are freed by wisdom. When their body breaks up, after death, it’s possible that the consciousness headed that way will be reborn in the dimension of nothingness. This is said to be the third way of practice suitable for attaining the dimension of nothingness.

Furthermore, a noble disciple reflects: ‘Sensual pleasures in this life and in lives to come, sensual perceptions in this life and in lives to come, visions in this life and in lives to come, perceptions of visions in this life and in lives to come, perceptions of the imperturbable, and perceptions of the dimension of nothingness; all are perceptions. Where they cease without anything left over, that is peaceful, that is sublime, namely the dimension of neither perception nor non-perception.’ Practicing in this way and meditating on it often their mind becomes confident in this dimension. Being confident, they either attain the dimension of neither perception nor non-perception now, or are freed by wisdom. When their body breaks up, after death, it’s possible that the consciousness headed that way will be reborn in the dimension of neither perception nor non-perception. This is said to be the way of practice suitable for attaining the dimension of neither perception nor non-perception.”

When he said this, Venerable Ānanda said to the Buddha: “Sir, take a mendicant who practices like this: ‘It might not be, and it might not be mine. It will not be, and it will not be mine. I am giving up what exists, what has come to be.’ In this way they gain equanimity. Would that mendicant become extinguished or not?”

“One such mendicant might become extinguished, Ānanda, while another might not.”

“What is the cause, sir, what is the reason for this?”

“Ānanda, take a mendicant who practices like this: ‘It might not be, and it might not be mine. It will not be, and it will not be mine. I am giving up what exists, what has come to be.’ In this way they gain equanimity. They approve, welcome, and keep clinging to that equanimity. Their consciousness relies on that and grasps it. A mendicant with grasping does not become extinguished.”

“But sir, what is that mendicant grasping?”

“The dimension of neither perception nor non-perception.”

“Sir, it seems that mendicant is grasping the best thing to grasp!”

“Indeed, Ānanda. For the best thing to grasp is the dimension of neither perception nor non-perception.

Take a mendicant who practices like this: ‘It might not be, and it might not be mine. It will not be, and it will not be mine. I am giving up what exists, what has come to be.’ In this way they gain equanimity. They don’t approve, welcome, or keep clinging to that equanimity. So their consciousness doesn’t rely on that and grasp it. A mendicant free of grasping becomes extinguished.”

“It’s incredible, sir, it’s amazing! The Buddha has explained to us how to cross over the flood by relying on one support or the other. But sir, what is noble liberation?”

“Ananda, it’s when a mendicant reflects like this: ‘Sensual pleasures in this life and in lives to come, sensual perceptions in this life and in lives to come, visions in this life and in lives to come, perceptions of visions in this life and in lives to come, perceptions of the imperturbable, perceptions of the dimension of nothingness, perceptions of the dimension of neither perception nor non-perception; that is identity as far as identity extends. This is the deathless, namely the liberation of the mind through not grasping.

So, Ānanda, I have taught the ways of practice suitable for attaining the imperturbable, the dimension of nothingness, and the dimension of neither perception nor non-perception. I have taught how to cross the flood by relying on one support or the other, and I have taught noble liberation.

Out of compassion, I’ve done what a teacher should do who wants what’s best for their disciples. Here are these roots of trees, and here are these empty huts. Practice absorption, Ānanda! Don’t be negligent! Don’t regret it later! This is my instruction to you.”

That is what the Buddha said. Satisfied, Venerable Ānanda was happy with what the Buddha said.

lmao

Wtf are you LARPing about

>Sorted by color
What the actual fuck

We don't like it

Most 1st worlders are

>no charisma nor meaningful content
amazing what channels can get +15K subscribers

idk dmt lol

You can create something of value, and share it. You can enjoy things of value made by other people and revive any movement you think of as valuable. Perhaps it may overtake the sick, but it also may not. An attempt must be made, however.

convert her to regular genre fiction, then to genre fiction that references philosophy, then onto the greeks.

>it's all the people at the top, normal people arent naturally this vapid
humans create shit and enjoy shit. whether its low effort self insert ya/light novels or pretentious, pseudish literature.

Judging by the calibre of the critique threads here, no one on this board should be ripping on YA.

>Women are directly adapted to act as the nurses and educators of our early childhood, for the simple reason that they themselves are childish, foolish, and short-sighted — in a word, are big children all their lives, something intermediate between the child and the man, who is a man in the strict sense of the word. Consider how a young girl will toy day after day with a child, dance with it and sing to it; and then consider what a man, with the very best intentions in the world, could do in her place.

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer-1855.jpg (1156x1600, 258K)

>books are arranged by color

Attached: facepalm.gif (320x240, 827K)

>Are you insulting women for them or for you

For me of course.

Convince me YA ins't just the 21st century equivalent of those cheesy romantic pulp fiction magazines you had 40 years ago and that people preferring easy reading crap is even remotely noteworthy.

The thing is user, YA readers are the typical 'gram/twitter users.
And in any case, I would rather marry a vapid thot that uses instagram than a borderline twitter girl.

how do i get a non slut non retarded gf

Attached: classic-sad-frog.jpg (650x650, 41K)

For me it's Western guys

Attached: 51uTNuu55DL._SY445_.jpg (298x445, 29K)

this, we should never ever hold women responsible for anything, ever. Also they should vote and flood they job market.

Best girl in my opinion

Attached: IMG_20190910_093518.png (1080x1467, 1.24M)

God I hate women.

This is going to sound edgy as fuck, but I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape.

I look at her and feel two things at once:
1. Utter disgust with her personality and full knowledge she's a horrible person who I would gladly throw in the gutter
2. Sexual attraction

The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of her humanity.

kek

Attached: file.png (721x836, 369K)

>only 65% of women cheat
Dubious

Do you think her boyfriend took this picture?

What's up with women and social media? Can't they just stop selling their meat there?

Women's suffrage was a mistake

Attached: Dominated.webm (600x600, 2.88M)

You're right. You do sound like an edgelord.

it just makes me want to hit her in the face repeatedly, not rape her

*plays video games and watch white males with super powers cinema*

Attached: 1554318340209.jpg (933x1244, 121K)

Why is there so much fucking repetition?

Women are much more social creatures than men. Physiologically, they are basically minmaxed for interpersonal relationships. YA novels are ideal for women not exactly because of the text itself, but because having read the book allows them to further relate to other readers. They talk about which Hogwarts house they'd belong to. They playfully debate about Team Edward vs Team Jacob. They read YA novels because they provide an unchallenging avenue to further connect with other people, and to an extent YA novels tend to have an emphasis on the parasocial thrill of connecting with fictional characters. Connection is what they're all about. A woman on a desert island with all the books in the world would not read. She wouldn't even build a shelter. There'd be no one to connect with or relate to, so she'd probably just lie there and die. You might be inclined to look down on women for this reliance on socialization, but bear in mind that their entire evolution was shaped by their ability to be effective mothers. If the consequence of my wife's radiantly beautiful love for my son is that she doesn't really give a fuck about Moby Dick for its own sake, then I can live with that.

Attached: WOMEN.jpg (480x519, 207K)

Is there any hentai with elephant beastiality? I only recall horse, bird, dog, pig and lizard beastiality.

>If the consequence of my wife's radiantly beautiful love for my son is that she doesn't really give a fuck about Moby Dick for its own sake, then I can live with that.

fuck, not even my mother loved me, she was a narcissitic piece of shit all my life, now wonder i´m such a fuck up

>bird bestiality
>lizard bestiality
Please do inform me, I’m aware of the others (save elephant just like you) but have not seen these more saurian debaucheries

Wtf an actually insightful post on Yea Forums

That ass on the left is thick
Brehs...

>My bookshelf is sorted by color
Time for holocaust 2.0.

Attached: 1546995328363.png (425x533, 238K)

Pic related is the first page of 'Again, but Better' by the woman in the OP.

Thoughts?

Attached: 123456789.jpg (577x762, 87K)

>These days all my notebooks are Horcruxes

Attached: +_e69f888ffd1631542c28b4436b03d7dc.jpg (680x1020, 94K)

yikes

Attached: 1561095493771.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Being a woman must be like being a bee

Always some place to go, never any doubts. Always colorful, always visiting colorful and nice smelling places. Always dancing and prancing to communicate with your little friends. Not a thought in your little bee brain other than the one task you're been programmed or. What a wonderful life it must be to be a woman/bee

God damn dude, even in her fantasy she can't stop thinking about products.. We need fascism.

This is unironically better than what that woman wrote.

>daijoubu
>good boy

Love her

why is Yea Forums so sexist?

Reality is sexist

Buddha had a child.

Attached: 1560932202192.png (600x600, 664K)

You're fucking autistic dude. Most people you befriend or are in a relationship would never even bother reading the book you recommend because they only recommend books to you to impress you. Your girlfriend obviously cares enough to try what you like because she likes you.

One of the demons that rape Ingrid in Makashi Ingrid episode 1 is a bird demon.
Lizardman occurs in Uchuu Kaizoku Sara ep. 2

Comments like these make me wonder if the majority of Yea Forums posters have even had friends since middle school.

Hard to rape a girl if she's making such a face. A total turn off

Good question. What's with fat incel men and comic books? Oh wait nvm men are all brilliant tortured misunderstood philosophers and women are all vacant flesh husks with no inner life. *sips single malt scotch and gazes pensively out window while desparately trying to control impulse to masturbate to porn for the third time today*

In a thinly veiled misogyny thread discussing how women do this as if they are the only ones doing so, you certainly seem to be reinforcing this idea, wittingly or not.

Who the hell read comic books though? The industry is dead.

post it

1/10 people read

the men I meet are all over the place a lot of hard novels and non-fiction

women 99% YA

What do you expect from an industry plant? Aside from pretending to be an writer she also has to pretend to have fat friends because so many booktube viewers are hambeasts.

Attached: 23123.png (1914x1056, 1.92M)

yeah. this is just the opposite of my life experience so i have to wonder how many women you actually know. You say 99% women you meet read YA. How many female friends do you actually have? Many of my female friends read. And I'm talking about "real literature" or whatever as defined by Yea Forums. Every girl I've dated reads and enjoys Yea Forums memes like Pynchon or whatever.

I'm not offended or trying to white knight or anything (lol) I'm just genuinely perplexed by how many people in this thread can say things like "all women have a mental age of 13 and cannot appreciate real literature" without realizing that this assertion says a lot more about the speaker than it does about women, while also being complete false. Plenty of women read shitty YA, sure. But plenty of men have terrible pedestrian taste as well. It's selectively only focusing on negative examples of the other to prop up some resentment-filled world view. It's exactly what your beloved Harold Bloom critiques.

She's trying too hard to appear as some sophisticated adult now that she writes terrible YA dreck.

you're so fucking bitter lmao, are you post-wall?

lol i am absolutely seething, which is why i prefaced my post by saying that i'm not offended. i tried to fool you user but i am secretly really upset. i never thought i'd be confronted with misogyny here on Yea Forums, and i have to say i am shocked

I know people who have bought hardcover books, glued them together and stuck them on the countertop for aesthetic reasons

Attached: professional-misogynist.jpg (1068x1200, 161K)

>i never thought i'd be confronted with misogyny here on Yea Forums

Attached: 1567207531684.gif (625x626, 1.16M)

mine was obsessed with quarreling with my father, both of them leaving me to my own devices. It was not very enjoyable, but looking back it was the best option.

Based and Patrice pilled

You forgot your tripcode

youtube.com/user/PeruseProject/videos

This girl sstill make my boner he fall off and run away

We are talking about the metaphysical ideal of men and women

Real world there is not that much difference except for the fact that a small number of men are either highly intelligent or highly retarded. Women are in the middle.

Metaphysically there is a huge difference. Women will never be able to write anything on the level of whatever your favourite male writer is

Women are the living essence of frivolity

Thank you for this.

Post your booktube waifus now

Attached: 1551555108499.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

This

>it's an incel thread where losers care about what other people like instead of focusing on their own lives
>>>/r9k

Attached: 1566858590590.png (1023x484, 257K)

>it's an incel thread where losers care about what other people like and doesn't affect them at all instead of focusing on their own lives
>then other incels join in and attack you once you bring this up
>it becomes an incel circlejerk of legitimate misogyny
>nothing ever comes of it except incels keep complaining until the next thread

Attached: 1566858590590.png (1023x484, 257K)

>obsessive "Nobody can judge anybody else!!! LOL why do you care??? Why do you care so much>??? Everyone is just trying to do what makes them happy who are you to judge!!!" non sequitur

Way to reveal you're a woman and a newfag in the same post.

you can judge whoever you want, i don't care. just whichever incel user it is stop making threads about it on Yea Forums. this isn't what the board is for. as i said go to and be amongst your own retarded kind.

you done goofed kike

they're mentally retarded

get/take prescription pharmaceuticals to curb your libido

Please explain what's wrong with it. Specifically.

>I'm just genuinely perplexed by how many people in this thread can say things like "all women have a mental age of 13 and cannot appreciate real literature"
If what you gathered from my post: is that women are inferior and underdeveloped then that's your problem. That's not what I said at all. I explained an objective truth about females in general and even gave a defense of their behavior. Female brains do stop developing earlier than male brains do, which is a fact you can't argue against, but I'd say that you shouldn't criticize a woman for failing to measure up to a man's metric anymore than you should criticize men for not being more like women. If you think I should've given a disclaimer explaining how even the most seemingly universal of features can't be applied to literally every single woman in the world, that's also your problem.
>But plenty of men have terrible pedestrian taste as well.
And what they read isn't YA novels. They read other kids of shitty things, which can itself be usually be explained by their own inclinations. What's your point?
>It's exactly what your beloved Harold Bloom critiques.
Don't put words in people's mouth.

Read the thread, smug guy.

Me seething in the background.

>A women stranded on a desert island would just lay there and die

This is ridiculous on its face.

No, she'd probably be on her back (just in case any men came along, so she could exchange her open legs for food and shelter).

epic

LMAO
cope cope cope

this is a good move. these types of girls are often really nice - show her some good books and poetry, she'll probably be into it.

don't be a retard and write off women - just realize you have better things to worry about in your daily life. once this is honestly accomplished, this is usually around the time you end up meeting a nice gal.

There seems to be a strong correlation between highly intelligent women and obsession with YA novels. I knew an insanely intelligent girl who went on to study at Cambridge, and she fucking loved Harry Potter and Eragon.

You're right about everything, everyone here is just bitter

Don't even try with these people user. They don't have any friends irl, let alone female ones.

lol

Attached: survivor feminism.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

Except that women constantly live their lives under a cloud of doubts

>you certainly seem to be reinforcing this idea
you replied to my post where I say shelf threads do the exact same thing

You now know that women are more susceptible to depression and anxiety. Life on low testosterone/high estrogen is anything but wonderful

holy fuck lmao, are women even human?

>1/10 people read
Is there data?

I'd say only 10% DON'T read

in the UK about a quarter have never read for pleasure
theguardian.com/books/2013/feb/14/4-million-uk-adults-never-read-books
you should also consider that's how many have never read for pleasure, the amount that doesn't currently read for pleasure will be higher also a bit of a more detailed sources shows around the same results
cdn.yougov.com/cumulus_uploads/document/2epvuor52x/YG-Archive-140401-Reading.pdf
but a funyn part is 2% of people don't know if they've read a book in the past year

Be gay

Women aren't as pretentious as men, so they don't read in order to substitute independent thinking, they just have fun.

This can't be real. What about the female warriors that attacked the Spanish explorers of the Amazon river?

Attached: Amazon-warriors.jpg (1600x1247, 404K)

based

These shows vet their contestants based on what they want and, as such, the women admitted are sexy as hell and dumb. No other requirement, really. This is unsurprising, but it doesn’t really support the thesis; rather, it supports the notion that these shows vet exclusively for lazy, sexy bimbos, which is true.

>Books arranged by color because woman rather comprehend them as items to display and show off with their value on their outside than as works of art with the value on the inside

Attached: 1551813485416.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>implying that the muscular men weren't also cast for their looks

>>Throne of Glass

>After serving out a year of hard labor in the salt mines of Endovier for her crimes, 18-year-old assassin Celaena Sardothien is dragged before the Crown Prince. Prince Dorian offers her her freedom on one condition: she must act as his champion in a competition to find a new royal assassin

>Her opponents are men-thieves and assassins and warriors from across the empire, each sponsored by a member of the king's council. If she beats her opponents in a series of eliminations, she'll serve the kingdom for four years and then be granted her freedom. Celaena finds her training sessions with the captain of the guard, Westfall, challenging and exhilarating. But she's bored stiff by court life. Things get a little more interesting when the prince starts to show interest in her ... but it's the gruff Captain Westfall who seems to understand her best.

>Then one of the other contestants turns up dead ... quickly followed by another. Can Celaena figure out who the killer is before she becomes a victim? As the young assassin investigates, her search leads her to discover a greater destiny than she could possibly have imagined.

That sound awful, why would even teenagers read that?

Muscular men were cast for exactly that: their muscles. However, people that spend time cultivating muscles ALSO tend to have other interests related to self-improvement, easily evidenced by the staggering amount of /fit/ and Yea Forums crossposters. I would wager that, were the cast given a test of general intelligence, the women would pale in comparison. Not because of genetic inferiority, but because, of the sample, they were vetted for a trait (beauty) that requires no regiment or intelligence to maintain, whereas the men’s trait (muscularity) does. Had they cast weaklings for men, I would guess the results would be more similar.

Plus, reality TV loves to cast dumb bimbos because they’re funny to watch. Dumb men not as much.

The men in their IQ range don't even read. They watch IMDB-core movies and play videogames all day.

>Dude medieval fantasy setting lmao
>Young (girl) protagonist somehow master assassin/chosen one
>LOVE TRIANGLES
>ugh normal life is so booring she is just like me
>mild violence so its more "mature" (that is what they tell themselves)
>woman vs. men "WOW SO PROGRESSIVE"
>did i mention love triangles, the girl will obviously decide for the one she LOVES and whom her HEART beats for, not the one in power
>(she fucks both anyway lol)

>traveling

she's a slut

Ridiculous cherry-picking. If you've ever seen one of the billion seasons of US Survivor, you'd know there have been all-women tribes that kicked men's asses in terms of functionality and cooperation. It really depends on the people.

self-insert power fantasy for women. so basically the same reason teenage boys read fantasy.

can you name a season where that happens?

Kim Spradlin is still the GOAT

Same with MTV’s The Challenge. Fuck I love that show’s early seasons

men has a perpetual age of 12.

I'd like to see a series, where they cast five feeble male programmers and fifteen bimbos. Do they all starve, or do the geeks dominate?